genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 19:39:21 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The warm sauna was hot enough to burn her troubling thoughts away. She shifted her weight in the room, eyes still closed with her head titled back. Despite the man being rather friendly, he didn’t seem like the type that would like to do other activities in here. It was sad, it would defiantly make the time spend in here more fun and heat things up even quicker. A silent sigh escaped her, the conversation was starting to bore her.

“Not really,” she replied back, tone clearly unamused, “Probably will have to take another odd job to gather some more money. Funds running low.” This time, the raven haired woman was telling the truth. She really had nothing to due and her bank account was running low. Sense she wasn’t a wealthy business man like him and the typically jobs were too boring for her, odd jobs was the only thing she could do for money.

QagrFcmG
703 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. not the best. im sorry.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 0:03:23 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

If Mars had his watch on him at moments like these, he would look at it in order to both check the time and distract himself, but sadly, the atmosphere of the sauna does not allow for that sort of thing. He’d rather not break his expensive watch, thank you very much! Which is ironic, really, considering it will fall into dark waters just a few weeks after this encounter at the sauna…
[break][break]
Not like Mars knows as much.
[break][break]
”Odd jobs…” Of course, there’s no explanation as to what that may mean, but she’s not the first person to tell the executive something like that, and she won’t be the last one either.
[break][break]
His gaze falls upon her once again, watching her for a moment.
[break][break]
”Would you like a job, Genesis?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | You only need to roll once :o <333333
[break][break]
ufdwI9MC
[break][break]
562/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 20:07:20 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

It was rather nice to have these odd jobs as a source of income. Because it wasn’t that same thing every time, it made it a little more interesting than the typical desk job. And honestly, she thought it was a rather common thing. But when Mars repeated the words, it seemed like it wasn’t as common as she thought. A brow rose when he asked or maybe offered a job.

“Are you offering me a job or are you asking me?”

Maybe the heat of the sauna was starting to get o her head.

gbwOeAgr
695 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. sorry.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 2:47:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Hmm… Call it a temptative offer.”
[break][break]
It’s the sort of thing one too many members of Team Rocket do: depend solely on the missions the criminal organisation assigns them and the payment they receive for those.
[break][break]
Not like Mars blames them, Rocket needs people like those and it’s probably their circumstances that lead them to end up in such a situation, but it’s still not something he would ever do.
[break][break]
”It could be dangerous, though. Depending on what sort of thing you'd call your specialty.”
[break][break]
What's this? A job interview in a sauna?

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
JNrUWj48
[break][break]
553/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 20:20:08 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

A wicked smirk spread across her deep red glossy lips, green orbs light up with excitement the thought of danger standing in her way. “Must be one hell of a bank,” she teased, adjusting herself and scooting closer to Mars, “But danger sounds like fun.” It turned her on.

Genesis got really close to Mars, maybe even too close. Shoulders brought her arms closer together, squishing her melons together while she leaned in to whisper to him. “Tell me Mister Del Mar, what is your specialty?” Her hand lifted to his chest, fingers hovered and moved seductively over his peck. Somehow, her grin got even larger.

“Is it getting hotter in here or is it me?”

ga4PTOZM
681 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavaridge. no comment. x.x

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
getting spicy [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:50:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: