he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Let's Gather The Alphabet (DW/O)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 23:33:22 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could appreciate having a strong, efficient Pokemon like Tuffie. He'd just have to find out what Pokemon this was after he got back to camp.

"That's the fun thing about traveling!" Hideo exclaimed, pocketing the ball, "You almost never know who you're gonna meet along the way. It could be someone you know, or it could be someone completely unexpected." A lot of those unexpected encounters ended up becoming his friends, and fate always found a way for him to meet them again.

As for his taste in Pokemon? It took him a moment to think about it, a quisitive hand on his chin. "To be honest, I'm not that picky!" A brief pause as he thought it over a bit more. A lone Swoobat flew in as he thought, curious about the ruckus - but turned back once it got a threatening look from the Pangoro. "I guess I'm just trying to get one of everything, though that doesn't mean I won't double-dip if I feel like it." He could recall owning a couple Infernapes, a couple Dedennes, and a couple Girafarigs. "Though I guess I kinda avoid super-sharp or super-aggressive Pokemon. I had a Perrserker once and he was a menace! I had to give him away 'cause he caused so much trouble." Hopefully the guy he gave it to could handle that Pokemon better.

Skipping

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights