he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Let's Gather The Alphabet (DW/O)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 14:28:42 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo’s feet were still sore from all that walking and running about during that cook-off. He still didn’t know how Doug roped him into it, but he honestly didn’t regret it at all; it was a lot of fun, and they got a decent amount of pay from it.

Including a strange device. He didn’t recall it being part of what he was supposed to get as payment - but then again, it was his Ambipom who gave it to him. He didn’t recognize it at all, but his Rotomdex had insisted on integrating it. Which led to something called an “Unown Report” being installed onto his Rotomdex.

After ensuring it wasn’t some kind of virus, it was some kind of...dictionary? He had to go by what his Rotomdex told him, and it told him he needed Unowns to help fill it out.

Problem was he had no Unowns.

With the time he had between gym battles, he was looking for some. Or any Pokemon really; it didn’t hurt to collect more - he had a lot of Pokeballs to spare.

And to get around the issue of not really wanting to walk much, he sat on top of one of his Pokemon, who was more than capable of carrying him around and walking. Though being a Pangoro, that meant he had to ride on top of her shoulders. Something he hadn’t done with anyone since he was little.

It was kind of nostalgic.

@open

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 14:47:13 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Walking with Khione always feels therapeutic to her. Something about the pressence of her besides Lyssa makes her heart feels safe and protected. Lyssa purposely set a day where she do a date alone with Khione and Lyssa knows that Khione loves a pokemon battle much more than the other pokemon Lyssa's own.

Suddenly, not too far from her - Lyssa sees a little boy on the top of a Pangoro. Lyssa decides to greet them, "Hi, Hi there! What are you two doing?" Lyssa asks as she waves her hand.

NOTES: Something

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 4:07:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SIMPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO SHIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKILL SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 14:09:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo didn’t recognize the voice, but he isn’t too surprised to hear someone else here. He was much closer to the main route, away from his camp. It was honestly only a matter of time until he ran into someone here.

We’re just walking around!” Hideo said, waving to her (unaware he was waving back). “Well, I guess Tuffie here is walking around. We’re trying to find some Pokemon to catch.” Unown were his main goal, but if he found other Pokemon running about that he didn’t already have, then those would work too; he had a lot of Pokeballs to spare.

He could hear a couple of Pokemon fly by. Both muttered their names as they passed by - a Woobat and a Solosis. Both of which he already had, unfortunately.

So how about you? You also here looking for Pokemon? I hear there’s a lot of normal and psychic Pokemon on this route.” The latter of which being the main reason he established his camp here some time back - and why he was wandering around today.

Or rather, having his Pangoro wander around. She was actually a pretty comfortable Pokemon to sit on.

Skipping

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 14:18:50 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

"I guess you could say that" Lyssa answer, putting both of her hands to the back of her head. "Psychic and Normal pokemon huh? I am not really limiting myself to any type as long as they love to dances or be active, I want to try to befriend them" Lyssa said it passingly as she noticed the presence of the two wild pokemon - If her memory server her correctly, those two should be a woobat and solosis. Solosis looks somewhat cute but he doesn't really pull any string on Lyssa's heart so she decides to skip them.

"Khione heads up," Lyssa said and jumps right to the top of Khione and ride her. At first, Khione cries out of surprise but then she starts to move alongside the Pangoro. "So, who is the name of this big fella here?" Lyssa casually asks trying to fill the air between them with small talk.

NOTES: Skipping the pokemon

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:54:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LICKILICKY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFRESH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 23:30:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Yeah, I get that. I don’t really stick to any types either.” He was pretty much open to getting one of everything he could. “I got some friends that specialized, like one that stuck to bug types and another that stuck to ghosts. But the first one’s been branching out a lot. I battled him in the Hoenn Star Tournament, and he used a Stoutland against me. Though I guess that’s something he’s getting from work.” Canine Pokemon were popular with military, after all.

Hideo wasn’t sure why the lady’s Absol cried out like that, but he could hear it approach them - as well as feel his Pangoro tense up at the approach. He pat her on the head to calm her down, but that didn’t stop her from glaring at the incoming pair. “She’s Tuffie,” Hideo said, “‘cause she acts tough around other people. ‘Course, when it’s just me, she’s really-”

Before he could finish that, he heard another creature approach. He didn’t know what it was, but his Pangoro seemed annoyed by its presence. It was immediately apparent to everyone who could see that a curious, oblivious Lickilicky had caught sight of the group and got close to investigate.

To Hideo, it sounded like a new Pokemon - and a perfect chance to catch it. He took out a Pokeball, waiting for it to get close before tossing the ball. To its credit, the Lickilicky saw it coming and was about to Power Whip the ball out of the air - but it was interrupted by a Low Sweep of the Pangoro’s foot, knocking it to the ground and making it a very easy target for Hideo to hit.

Attempting to capture the Lickilicky

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:18:57 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Lyssa giggles a little bit when she hears the name of the Panguru - She only meets them just now but weirdly enough, the naming sense feels appropriate for them. However, they got interrupted by two wilds pokemon - Lickitung and Miccino. While Hideo is busy with the Lickitung, it leaves Minccino to Lyssa. From her pocket, Lyssa takes out her Pokeball but once Mincino notices it - She quickly unleashes her CHARM and distracts Khione. Khione stands with only her two legs shaking Lyssa away from her back but before she falls - Lyssa quickly drops another Pokeball and kicks it into the air.

Unlike the previous Pokeball that she takes, this one is filled with a pokemon. It quickly releases a Lopunny midair. Thalia looks beneath her and notices a Minccino is charming Khione, she quickly makes a stance and uses HIGH JUMP KICK to the Minccion which makes the Minccino crash to the ground. While the Minccino got distracted, Lyssa was able to approach the Minccino and hit her with the empty pokeball.

NOTES: Attempting to catch Minccino

@someone

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 0:06:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDITITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ICE PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 20:01:18 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could hear the ball hit the Lickilicky, hearing it be drawn in. It sounded like it tried to struggle out, but that *clink* was enough to tell him that it was caught. “That was an easy one!” Hideo said, “Alright Tuffie, lemme get the ball.

He could feel his Pangoro lower herself, and would’ve taken that as the chance to dismount - had she not kept a hand on his leg. He didn’t know what she was trying to do until she stood back up - handing him the Pokeball. “Oh. Thanks for that, Tuffie.

Pocketing the ball, he could hear the lady catch a Pokemon as well. Sounded like she had to let out another Pokemon to catch it; maybe the Absol wasn’t good at aerial opponents? Either way, a catch was a catch. “Hope you got something good!” Hideo said, “‘course, I’ve found a lot of good Pokemon in this forest already, so pretty much everything here is good.

As if on cue, another Pokemon emerged from the woods; a Meditite wandered in and quickly caught sight of the boy and the not-so-happy Pangoro. The Meditite was braver than it probably should have been, aiming to take out the Pangoro with a single Force Palm.

Unfortunately, Tuffie’s name wasn’t just a joke. She didn’t even budge as the attack hit her belly, bending down and Crunching right on the Meditite’s arm. The psychic-type tried desperately to get free, but Tuffie was not pleased by its attack.

Fortunately for the Meditite, Hideo had taken out a Pokeball, aiming to draw it it.

Attempting to capture the Meditite

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 8:53:22 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Thalia strikes a pose by pointing to the sky as high as possible while landing after the hit, drowning within her own world. Lyssa can easily imagine that Thalia must have been imagining her on the stage in front of thousands of spectators cheering at her - Her dream is similar to what Lyssa dreamt of hence why she could easily imagine Thalia's daydream. "Yeah, it is good... Would be better if I can think up a name for her right now but I will postpone that for later" Lyssa says casually, staring at the new caught Minccino with a happy stare. Hideo quickly did a quick job with brilliant teamwork with Tuffie to catch the wild Meditate that was appearing. The display of him made the other wild pokemon think twice even after he approaches them. The Pidgeot fly away without giving them any fight.

Lyssa just waves her arm at the flying Pidgeot as he flies away. "Goodbye~" Lyssa looks at Hideo and starts to realize something. "It feels weird to call you, with a 'you'. My name is Lyssa, a dancer. I and my pokemon travels around the region, dancing and acrobats while entertaining people around us"

NOTES: Skipping

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 21:43:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELDUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KECLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTEAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

's CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 23:56:13 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was no need for any help on this capture; Hideo already had the ball in hand, and the Meditite knew an escape would just mean dealing with an unhappy Pangoro again. “Yeah, coming up with names for some of these Pokemon can be tricky,” Hideo said, “I still got some that I haven’t named yet.” Though it didn’t help how quickly he was getting them recently; he really was enjoying his freedom, and that lead him to excess.

It was only when the lady - Lyssa - brought it up that Hideo realized he hadn’t introduced himself yet. “You’re right about that!” he said, giggling, “My name ain’t ‘you’! I’m Hideo!...” It took him a moment to think up an appropriate title. He settled for something basic. “...and I’m a trainer traveling the region, collecting Pokemon and getting badges, and doing a whole bunch of stuff along the way.” Also, a runaway, but no need to advertise that fact to everyone he met.

As he spoke, another Pokemon wandered into the clearing, curious about the people speaking. A Beldum silently floated in, neither Hideo nor his Pangoro aware it was there until it started making some weird noises; it was attempting to talk to them through magnetism, but obviously neither could understand it.

The Pangoro’s thin patience ended quickly, and she wasn’t too keen on the sharp end of their visitor. She opted to punch it out with an Arm Thrust, catching it before it could hit the ground and presenting it to her trainer to capture.

Attempting to capture the Beldum

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 5:01:56 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

"Sounds fun, I had a feeling that this won't be our last meeting if you like to travel" Lyssa muses looking around. Since earlier every wild pokemon that comes - Hideo quickly catch it without any moment of pondering. Well, Lyssa can't tell if Hideo actually has his own discretion on catching but it doesn't really matter much to her. Right after Hideo catches the wild Beldum - Another wild pokemon appears, Kecleon. She stares at Lyssa with a derpy look and strolls away as if she doesn't care. Well, Lyssa is not fully interested in catching Kecleon so she decides to let her go.

"I am wondering, do you catch all wild pokemon that you encounter or there is a type that you are looking for? Perhaps I can help you with that. I have a bit of weird and unique taste on pokemon so I don't really catch pokemon too often" Lyssa asks, starting to get curious about what Hideo is looking for on his pokemon.

NOTES: Something

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 6:01:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SYNCHRONOISE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRUMBEAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

's CAUGHT THE BELDUM!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights