busy work

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
busy work
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 22:02:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
medical talk*

i know i still just joined but i figured i should drop this here.

i landed a job (celebration noises). and it starts next week. but, i'm also a [unreliably medicated] schizophrenic who will probably need to adjust to it. as well as not be inconsistent so to speak with my routines if i want to maintain it. 

i'll still be around. even i have not been all that social ooc-ly to begin with (problem in itself, but i'm trying to get better). just might be a little scattered. i don't do threads in any real priority, i just kind of drag something on my tracker and do it until the next, but if you ever need an update or anything you can dm if needed. this will probably last a month or so if everything works out.

thanks!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
busy work
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 23:18:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
bless you kojin!! np np <3 <3
you take care of yourself, take your time with the transitioning of routines, and do your best! congratulations on the job and i hope it all goes well. love you tons!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
busy work
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 4:43:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Little update!

Work is going good, I think i'll adjust to it soon-ish if I keep up with my routines/mental status is still a'okay. I'm sorry for not being as active as I can the past few days, body (and mind) has been a little sore. Didn't mean to suddenly slow down in activity after immediately joining.

I've already talked to most of my soiree friends i'm interacting with, but I just wanted to say i'm gonna try my best to get to some of it after tonight. Worse comes worse, Saturday-Monday is when i'll be not working, so replies will be done around then for sure. But i'm gonna do what I can to not take that long. >.< If you want to spread it out into a separate thread, just DM me. I don't mind whatsoever. I don't want to hold up anyone.

Thank you for the patience and again, apologies to anyone who's waiting for a reply. If you want me to answer right away, just let me know and i'll try not to lounge in my bed as I have after work.

<3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
busy work
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 1:01:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Last update! I'm hoping. Sorry, I promise i'm still here LOL

The TL;DR good and bad news are I quit job 1 but got one soon after. Which has been already much less stressful since I have a schedule to properly accommodate me. I was a little low after resigning from my former one though, so I was busy with commissions to make some money in-between.

Anyway, I should be running back here soon? I've told the few people already i've interacted with in the soiree but when it comes to the thread: i'll probably come in (if I even do) as a start over/with a timeskip in mind since so much has happened. But writing what happened in the past/a branched off thread is still something I welcome.

Other than that, i'm gonna try to focus on the normal threads I owe first and foremost. Consider this rocky hiatus done around the 29th? (As i've got a few doctor stuff I need to go to until then). But for now, i'll probably just have a semi-hiatus up which will be me trying to catch up with what I owe!

Thank you to anyone who is waiting on me! And sorry for all these messy complications! Writing Brain just has not been working.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
busy work
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 3:29:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
HELLO KOJIN I'VE MISSED YOU!! I'm so glad you were able to find a more accommodating job. That's so good to hear. <3 Definitely take that timeskip and let us know if you need help popping into the soiree. In a little bit, the meteor shower is going to happen, so it might be a good way to "RESET" anyway.

You take care and take it easy as you transition!!

@benjamin
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times