Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
rock n roll all night [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 22:39:45 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
x
-
@ OPEN
Elliott took an inhale from the cigarette he held between his fingers, exhaling the smoke after a moment's pause. A random can on the ground was kicked out of the way as he walked through the alleyway to his destination of the night.

Well, perhaps his first one. He'd see how the night went.

He had all the intention of staying out tonight, drinking, partying, having fun and being free instead of being contained in shoots or working. Why wouldn't he take advantage of such an opportunity? He had already stopped by his parents' place to give them their money and said hello. He had no strings to control him now.

Eli tossed the cigarette and stomped it on the ground to extinguish the embers that were left at the end, ducking behind a curtain of the bar he partook when he came home to Rustboro.

The barkeeper recognized him with a loud holler, making the blonde smirk and flip him off before ordering a drink and sliding into a seat.

It was good to be back.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 2:52:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A curious gaze was cast towards the entrance as the barkeep called out towards the man who had just entered, one of the regulars of this establishment perhaps. Jack meaningfully positioned himself at the bar top, knowing he’d be making quite a few trips should he have sat elsewhere. “Can I get another one?” He slid the empty glass across the top of the bar, getting scooped up immediately by the bartender.

“Actually, just bring the whole bottle.” Jack placed an indiscriminate amount of money on the counter, receiving the bottle of whiskey in return, alongside a clean glass. “And whatever this man is having.” A few more notes were placed, paying for the drink of . Why not? He had more than enough money to afford to do so.

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 21:14:25 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Of course, no one knew he was too young to really be here. But that was the thrill of it. Not to mention, he was practically in the clear after coming here for so long. He was finishing his conversation with the bartender when the guy sitting next to him placed an order.

Normally, Elliott would go along his day, drink a bit until he was finally ready to party it up. But, this dude just paid for his drink!

What the hell!

Eli regarded him with raised brows before pulling his own glass forward. "Well, thanks. What do I owe you for the pleasure of your generosity?" he asked, looking at him over his glass at he sipped from it.

Usually people had prices, right?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 22:50:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Huh?” A curious glance was given towards the younger man, offering a small shrug once he comprehended the question. “Oh, nothing. You're good.” Jack raised the glass to his lips and took a small sip before deciding to explain himself, assuming that the other man wouldn’t take the answer at face value.

“I have more than enough money, and I’ve been working on my cosmic karma.” A small shrug lifted his shoulders, he didn’t really have a better explanation than that, he wasn’t very complicated.

“I’m Jack, by the way.” Jack offered his hand towards the stranger, giving them a proper greeting before he inevitably forgot. After all, he’d been drinking here for a few hours by this point in the night.

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 3:44:12 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott was suspicious of his response. Good? He paid to be nice? That was a rare occurrence. He was used to his nights of men paying for his things to try to get him to go home with them. It usually ended with a fist in the face. But this guy seemed like he was being genuine.

"Okay... thanks," he said again, drinking. He sighed, content.

"Should you go around mentioning how you have a lot of money in these parts?" Eli asked with a small smirk, trying to hide some of his amusement behind his glass. He was a thief, after all.

"Elliott. Nice to meet you." He shook Jack's hand firmly. "Do you come to this bar often?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 22:55:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: