thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
boiled sashimi
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 17:27:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"thanks for coming today."

a bare smile is offered to his friend as they step into the room. it leads out to an outdoor hot springs, which is where they'll be spending most of their time today.

"some of the others were raving about this so i thought i'd give it a shot."

[attr="class","noodles"]nXvNgOeG

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
boiled sashimi
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 7:55:49 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","flynn"]
"surprised you invited me," he says, as they walk into the hot springs.

[break][break] it doesn't have anything to do with — in fact, it seems par for the course that theo would invite him. after all, they are friends. the truth of the matter is just that flynn isn't used to people inviting him up for things. he feels this every time he gets a drink with , even though that hadn't happened in a while either.

[break][break] people didn't invite flynn to things, at least not in the same way they did to kris.

[break][break] he releases his towel, setting it on a nearby set of stones before sinking into the warm water.

[break][break] "thanks though," he says, glancing at the other man. his smile is genuine. he leans back, stretching his arms over his head. "fuck knows i needed this."

[break][break]
X481THiG [break][break] 994 [break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","flynnsq"]

[newclass=".flynn"]--accent:#42a85f; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".flynnsq"]width:30px; height:30px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:0px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn a"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
boiled sashimi
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 19:11:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his towel falls to the ground, discarded as he steps into the warm water. his muscles start to relax, slowly, but surely.

he looks across at his friend.

"been stressed lately?"

[attr="class","noodles"]yzLQ8nJe

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
boiled sashimi
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 13:09:04 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","flynn"]
"been stressed lately?"

[break][break] he laughs, a sharp bark of a sound. "fuckin, of course. aren't i always?" he rolls his eyes, leaning back against the stones. god knows that life had always treated him like shit, and so he always felt like shit.

[break][break] still, he was pretty sure that doctor would have been pleased to know that his patient was at least relaxing somewhat.

[break][break] his head tilts towards . "what about you? i heard about... sootopolis."

[break][break] he's unsure if theo even attended. then again, it seemed like the obvious answer, considering his position within the organization.

[break][break]
_jn27QQQ [break][break] 945 [break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","flynnsq"]

[newclass=".flynn"]--accent:#42a85f; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".flynnsq"]width:30px; height:30px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:0px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn a"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
boiled sashimi
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 13:44:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i've been fine. i wasn't at sootopolis when it all went down."

his mission had been to extract and deliver her safely to the sub, and he had done just that.

"probably should've been."

[attr="class","noodles"]lnxkGbkA

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights