2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:45:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
One nice thing about having a boyfriend who accepted the evil parasite up his ass was that Chu-e felt very comfortable with him.

One bad thing was that Chu-e kind of wanted to sweep off his feet at any given moment, which both wasn't realistic or feasible.

He had planned for this date for a while, hoped it would go better than the sauna date (not that that hadn't been very nice, Chu-e just regretted getting so hot). A tour around some fancy art gallery followed by a nice meal. Only, now the date was over, and Chu-e didn't want to go home yet.

So, why not have a starry walk out to Verdenturf? It was pretty safe and it's not like they couldn't fuck up anyone who messed with them.

The stars were beautiful out here.

"How cheesy do you think we can be?"

all nighter
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 16:14:29 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Hmm, I don’t know.” Leon shrugged slightly, reaching out to take their hand in his own, fingers intertwined lovingly. “We could go full rom-com and start playing music. All those date montages have the same cheesy song.” A soft chuckle escaped his lips, glancing upwards towards the stars as the two of them walked along the limits of Verdanturf Town. “What should our romantic song be, bellissimo?”

Admittedly, Leon had a few ideas of his own but he wouldn’t want to come off as a total sap when the two of them were joking around. “Oh, and someone always proposes on nights like this.” He released Chu-e’s hand and knelt down on one knee, looking up towards them longingly for a moment before cracking a smile. “Would you wait while I tie my shoe, amore?” Leon couldn’t resist.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 16:45:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Maybe they all have the same song because it works." Which was a cheesy thing to say in a cheesy situation, but this was what this was for. Chu-e squeezed 's hand and laughed softly, grinning, inching closer to press against the other a little as they walked. "I don't know. Don't listen to much music. Maybe something that reminds me of how pretty your eyes are."

When Leon got on one knee, after saying that something like panic and bafflement surged in his chest. It was hard to keep a straight face, but he did get a little pink, but then Leon popped whatever bubble was there and Chu-e rolled his eyes. A little fast to hope for that? Maybe, but his timer was a little closer to going off than most other people's.

Chu-e rolled his eyes and grinned, squatting down so he could try and untie Leon's other shoe in a petty revenge.

"Tease. You couldn't handle 'Chu-e Vercetti' anyway. Total bridezilla."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 4:01:25 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Oh, you thought I was proposing? How embarrassing.” Leon teased, scooping up their hand into his own once more. “You think so? I’m pretty sure I could handle you even with the tentacles.” He’d given thought to proposing for real, especially since Chu-e disclosed his illness, but there was never the right time. Hell, would he even be able to do it? Admittedly, when things were more than sexy teases and jokes, he tended to fall apart.

“Chu-e Vercetti though? Can’t believe you’d take this poor ass fool's name. You should have better standards.” He grinned, though he truly believed the Vercetti name was nothing but cursed. Leon’s sister would be the first to make something of it, to be more than a drunkard or a thief.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 19:37:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was very hard to fluster Chu-e normally. Or, at least, he tended to not know shame. Where he was pink before, blatantly calling him out set his cheeks aflame even further, showing the rare embarrassment he was feeling. Ugh. It was the worst. Leon would only get one kiss instead of the two he had had planned as punishment.

Either way, when Leon took his hand, Chu-e gave it a soft squeeze before trying to tug it up and press his cheek into Leon's palm. Much like a cat might when it wanted to be pet.

"Don't talk shit about my boyfriend or I'll kick you ass." Then, a little quieter, more tender. "'Sides, I like your name. It's pretty."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 15:26:17 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar
"Only thing prettier is you, amore." Leon smiled softly, gently running his hand through their hair. Having someone who accepted him wholly was something of a new experience, but he couldn't deny the warm feeling that coursed through him whenever they spoke sweetly about him. 

"Let's go find somewhere to sit, I can't walk and grope you at the same time. I'm not that talented." He chuckled, slowly leading Chu-e towards one of the benches that overlooked the ocean cliffs.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 16:29:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Sounds like you just need more practice." The warm flush was still there, cooled down, but Chu-e just tried to tangle his hand in 's. He tried to lean against him slightly as they walked, stick close and feel the warmth of his boyfriend. A brief flash of melancholy struck him, the sharp knife of not having enough time. Tonight wasn't about that so he quickly pushed that feeling aside and just vowed to enjoy the night.

He sighed and sat down when they got to the bench, his feet sore and tingly just from the short walk. The water was lovely under the stars and Chu-e looked out at it and relished the moment.

"I can remember the first time I saw the ocean." Idle conversation, memories shared. "I told you I grew up in Solaceon, didn't I?" Or was his memory going again? "It's all land locked, halfway up a mountain."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
starlight starbright
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 3:03:38 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar
"Sounds miserable, bello." He couldn't imagine being far from the ocean. The smell, the sounds, they all calmed him. It reminded Leon of better times, one before his life had become so complicated. "At least you can experience the pleasure now, no?" That, among others. 
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights