rascal [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 21:55:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ravnica doesn't quite appreciate being left to her own devices. allrianne has never left her before and so she takes to crawling into the corner of the daycare, legs nestled against the web she'd spun amidst some of the tallest-reaching branches still within the confines of the center. 

her mandibles chitter irritably as she waits, as patiently as she can, for her master to return. 
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 4:07:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Sorbeccito is used to being babysat, but at least he can find endless pleasure is exploring his surroundings. There’s always someone or something new in the daycare. Looking around for the differences made the time go by faster. And he liked talking and watching the other guests in the daycare. It helped take his mind how it felt kind of bad to get left behind. He wanted to help Mint out too. And while Gelato swore up and down how he hated his evolution, Sorbeccito couldn’t help but feel anxious waiting for his. Its these thoughts that lead him to amble far towards a corner of the daycare center. He gently hits a wall and is ready to turn around when he noticed the shadow above him.

With a glance up he caught sight of a new guest. He hadn’t seen this spider pokemon before. He doesn’t announce himself, instead carefully crawling up the wall, avoiding her own little web before settling at the very edge next to it. “Buongiorno.” His greeting is soft, if a little raspy. He doesn’t talk too much and even when he does its not very loud. “What are you doing?” Right into it.

@ari

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 14:22:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ravnica watches the rest of the daycare drop-offs with critical eyes. the spider has felled many a human and pokemon alike and to be left behind, discarded like the rest of the bumbling garbage below her. well, it makes her irritable.

someone inches near her. the trailing webs she'd scattered about shiver. ravnica turns, legs delicately weaving through her webbing so she can cock her head at the newcomer. the grating sounds coming from the snom are unpleasant. 

she contemplates: snack? her mandibles shudder. no, if she causes trouble, her master may leave her here. 

so instead, she sends a warning spray of sticky webbing at the snom. 
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 23:56:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar

There’s no response, but Sorbeccito can wait. Many of his newest teammates were shy. Not everyone was excited to see him or even knew what was going on when they did. He didn’t mind waiting for the Spinarak to acknowledge him. He just wished she would communicate through something other than spider webbing. He cannot stop the squeak he lets out when the silk threads fly out and smack him in the face. He also can’t suppress the burst of Powder Snow that fluffs out of him coating the immediate area. Powdery white fluttered to the ground, taking its sweet time before it melted. It’s hard to shake off and he even whined quietly as he tried to move his face to keep it clear of the webbing.

“D-Did I scare you?” is all he can really ask as the Snom blinked his eyes quickly trying desperately without hands to shake off the webbing from his face.

@ari

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 19:31:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the snom shudders and ravnica feels something akin to smugness. the spider watches warily, flinching when snow puffs around the ice-type. it makes another raspy voice from its throat and ravnica's legs curl. she thinks, decidedly maybe snack? 

but the crunchy, cold shell doesn't sound appealing. she could web it up, inject it with some poisons, and suck it dry, but her master would be back before then. she would be back before the snom would have a chance of tasting good. 

besides, she's not that hungry anyway. 

a couple of daycare workers start to approach, as though to reprimand her for attacking, so she scuttles over to the creature and rips the webbing free with her legs. 

"not afraid of you," she chitters back. she blinks. "waiting."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 0:18:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Sorbeccito froze as he noticed Ravnica grow closer and sighed in relief as she helped clear his vision a little. He shook his face, wiggling quickly for a moment before staring at the Spinarak. His eyes were wide with gratitude. “Good.” He replied simply. He would’ve left if she had said yes. After all, he didn’t want to make a new friend uncomfortable. They weren’t friends yet, but if he had learned anything form his trainer is that if they spoke and laughed enough, they’d become fast friends in no time. He just had to keep trying and stay out of the way of the other bug pokemon’s webbings. Just in case they spewed out like a sneeze.

“Aren’t you bored of waiting?” the Snom asked, not daring move closer. He couldn’t sit still and wait. Thoughts would bother him, and he’d rather sleep the time away. Or well, explore. Today seemed like a good day for it. With so many other pokemon, it would be hard to garner the attention of a daycare worker long enough to get pet. “Have you explored everything?” He hadn’t, but he thought he was about 2/3s of the way there. For the inside anyway. He hadn’t bothered going outside at all yet. He wasn’t even sure if he was allowed to.

@ari

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 0:26:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
evidently the explanation isn't enough to get the snom to leave her alone. two's a company for a spider like her, but spitting in the snom's face didn't lead to anything either. so she resigns herself to her fate. her master will be back before the day is over. she's sure of it. 

"bored?" she repeats. she doesn't understand. there is waiting without the master. that is her purpose. so she will wait and she will do so without snacking.

explored? she's crawled through ventilation systems, through underground tunnels, through labyrinths. she has seen all there is to see. this cushy treehouse with its faux wood and its pokemon that require supervision are beneath her. 

"no," she says. but then she gets an idea. she spins a web and rotates, claws grasping the spool on her underside. she lowers, beckoning with one of her other legs to the snom to follow, as she swings to the ground. 

we explore. it leaves. i wait for master.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 1:04:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Sorbeccito nodded, not really knowing how else to explain it. Wasn’t she tired of just staring into the distance? Or lonely? He didn’t voice it, but he more or less came to the conclusion she was probably incredibly shy, but unwilling or even unable to voice it. Ah, but that meant she probably really, really wanted to make friends!! The newest revelation of the spider pokemon filled him with excitement, ad he became even more unwilling to leave her be.

She’s not much for conversation, but he can understand well enough. As the bug type begins to move, he perked up and followed, allowing himself to get led by the proverbial nose. “Where are we going? I’ve already been to the kitchen…and the bathroom.” Considerable feats for a Snom. Both trips had entertained him long enough that Mint had retrieved him on his way out. “I also haven’t gone outside.” He shuffled as quickly as he could after her. “I’m Sorbeccito.” He added, remembering he had a name.

@ari

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 13:56:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
her resolve becomes a bit more sinister as the naive pokemon totters behind her. she has no interest in the kitchen or the bathroom or anywhere else in this place. no, those would be too easy. maybe not so for the bumbling ice-type, but ravnica is an escape artist at heart. 

eyes dart about as they walk. she ignores the curious, playful looks from other pokemon, and they go to ignoring her in turn. and when she finds what she's looking for, she turns around, and sprays a strand of webbing just underneath it. 

the vent ought to lead to the snom's precious outside. she ties her end of the webbing to the ground, tests its strength with one claw, and then begins her ascent. 

"i'll take you outside."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 2:47:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
The Spinarak doesn’t talk much, and Sorbeccito tried to lead the conversation as a courtesy. But its much harder than Mint made it out to be. What could they talk about? She hadn’t seemed interested in any of the topics he’d brought up. Outside and Exploring being the few things that had gotten her moving. They’re quiet and Sorbeccito decided that perhaps they were simply shyer than he’d previously thought. But that’s ok. The fat worm let out a small cheer as she revealed the way.

“oh! How exciting!!” he said waiting for her to get some distance on the thread before falling her ascent. “On the way in, I saw some very pretty flowers. Would you like to look at them with me?” he asked as he followed her, practically blindly. He had complete and utter trust in the bug type.

@ari

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rascal [c]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 3:17:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@ari