i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 12:02:21 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mw03zG8.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/v8edfNt.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
keep your judgment for someone else, I've had enough

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

you're no saint, you're no savior

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[break][break]

[MISSION]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
"Is this what you call the work of the best engineer in the town!!" Katarina barks filled with anger scolding the head of IT security of the company. The head of IT security just lowering his head in shame has nothing to say. Since this morning, not just her company but various technology has gone haywire - Either it behaves what it is not supposed to do logically or CRUD any files that this mysterious entity can get its hand upon. "Why are you still standing here! Go! I don't care how you do it if within the next hour you don't give me the concrete reason on what is happening, say goodbye to everything you know here" Katarina left the head disappointed and bring a massive headache with her [break][break]

"How is our server?" Katarina ask for an update from her secretary, "It is a mess but the majority of important data has been back up in our secured cloud system. The only problem our cloud storage didn't fit to store the massive volume of the information that we have..." The secretary keep list the current condition of the company and none of them remotely good. Basically, if this condition is not solved within half of a day - The company might get massive damage and will bring a great extra cost to fix everything. [break][break]

"Contact all of the detectives that you can find and send them directly to my office right now! I will handle this by myself, I can't put my trust in these dumb nuts that can't work properly - Don't contact the Police, I don't trust them" Katarina throws out an insult to everyone in the IT Department casually and slam the door to her own office without letting her secretary enter. She take a seat on her desk and presses a button underneath the desk to reveal several monitor and PC that connect to an external network which means this is the only PC that doesn't get messed up by the city network system. "Whoever did this, I will make them regret doing this" Katarina murmurs as her finger dancing. [break][break]

It doesn't take a long time - two hours to be exact - to find a pokemon trace within the system.

[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
413 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 20:41:50 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

I’m guessing this is supposed to be the place?

Elaine Highland stood before a pair of doors within a building. The directions given to her were pretty vague, so Elaine could surmise that she was just one of many hit by a carpet bomb of requests sent to a wide array of people. The request hadn’t been sent to her, specifically. Someone had decided that sending requests to any private investigators and detectives across Hoenn was a bright idea.

Needless to say, the client that had requested investigators who could be off the books was someone who held a decent amount of influence. Given what she had looked into, this woman was a CEO of a decently sized company.

Can’t really question what stroke of good fortune I had to get a client like this.

The young detective smiled a crooked smile before she walked through the door. Wiping her countenance of any semblances of her personal distortions and greed, she moved through.

Though this place does look a lot calmer than I expected for a location under cyber attack. Must’ve been a pretty solid cover-up job.

With a smile, she looked towards her client on the opposite end of the room.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Elaine Highland, one of the detectives you made a request out for.”

Crossing her arms and giving a business-like smile, she gracefully showed her empty right palm to the woman before her as a sign of openness. No need for a curtsy or any of those other formalities.

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 11:58:23 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mw03zG8.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/v8edfNt.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]

[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

[attr=class,side]

Finger dance all across the keyboard, eyes fixated upon the screen where light flashes showing shifting of varieties windows. A loading screen crawling with an infuriating slow speed until her focus toward the screen got disturbed by the gentle knock from the door, Katarina raise her head slightly to see her secretary brought detectives that she asks for. A stream of detectives from various ages, genders, and backgrounds enter the room. The only reason why Katarina calls for that many detectives is for her to screen them directly and not her secretary. [break][break]

While everyone remains silent as if waiting for their supposed client to start to speak - A young woman breaks the conundrum and starts to speak. A simple greeting without any courtesy nor formalities lays upon what she said. Katarina doesn't answer her promptly, the other detective shows different shades of emotion - from feeling anxious from the little girl taking a bold move to start bandwagoning trying to make their name is heard by their supposed client. "You." Katarina points her finger toward . A simple word from her makes the room silent once again - An audible sound of gulping from nervousness can be heard but it got cut short after. "Besides this little girl, I want you all to get out" Katarina let out a simple order. The door is opened, to let everyone go. However, they start to sound out a protest but then a Corviknight appears on Katarina's behind staring at everyone menacingly. "Get out before I call the security" Katarina states calmly without showing any concerns toward their protest. Other detectives start to dwindle down leaving the office. [break][break]

"What you did is unnecessary" Katarina scolds Corviknight without sparing any glance. The blackbird just cries and returns back to Katarina's Pokeball. "You, child. Sit. We don't have a lot of time on our hands" Katarina chides for the girl to seat on the empty seat right in front of her. A notification box appears on her window - Telling the identity of the pokemon that is currently destroying the system, right on time. "I want you to find these Porygon, Porygon2, and PorygonZ's trainer that has been terrorizing the network of Mauville city. Your deadline is 12 hours from now. If you have any questions, talk now."

template by punki

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
--- height
--- height
awards
413 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 10:17:50 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

What awaited her was when she crossed the threshold into the CEO’s office was a cavalcade of detectives. As she had surmised, whoever had sent out the request had carpet-bombed a phone book category to gather everyone who was here. She couldn’t say for certain who it was, but she could only assume that it came under orders.

Regardless, the rainbow of detectives that had shown up had seemingly all dwarfed her in terms of eccentricities. That was how Elaine felt when she gazed at all of them. There was a ringleader, a biker type, and even a few children. They all seemed to remain silent throughout the entirety of the proceedings, so while she may not have stood out in terms of glitz and glamour (though she would say she had plenty of flair and finesse on her own), it seemed enough to get the head honcho to point to her as the sole choice.

Was it the daring to break the silence she had demonstrated?

Was it the formality of her introduction?

Elaine could not pin it down, but it seemed that the CEO, Miss Katarina Dewi, had chosen—

Wait? Little Girl?

Taking a moment to realize what she had heard, she almost found herself blinking in confusion.

No, this is just someone who probably refers to those decently younger as ‘little’ or ‘kid’. This is not a hill worth dying on. Just don’t take it personally and move on with it.

The young woman in her mid-20s walked over to the chair across from the stern woman and her armored-looking bird as the others acquiesced to their fear of the bird making itself look as big as possible for intimidation, all the while not making any attempt to hide their displeasure at the situation.

But none of that mattered. While a team of detectives could amplify each other through cooperation, it was just as likely that they could wear each other down through unbearable friction, especially when a myriad of personalities like the ones before had gathered.

Choosing to bank on one based on an arbitrary quality was likely the best bet.

In which case, despite her abrasive personality, Katarina was definitely shrewd. In which case, Elaine needed to respond in kind and live up to her expectations of her, regardless of how many times she may get called a child.

The road back up was long and arduous after all.

“Porygon, huh.”

The girl crossed her legs at her ankles and held her right elbow with her left hand before bringing her right hand to her face, resting a finger on her chin.

Given what Katarina had said, there were likely multiple that were swarming the city’s network.

“In that case, we don’t need to move around too much. The fact that you know what is affecting everything means that you likely have some sort of method on a few of the culprit Pokemon, I imagine. Perhaps it’s even continuous. If that’s the case, we can use that information to our advantage.” She said, elegantly pointing towards the computer on Katarina’s desk after moving her finger away from her face.

They just needed to parse through the data and see where they were popping up and hitting. The first part of the investigation was to figure out whether their movements were random or targeted. The methodology and further logic came from that point forward.

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 11:38:02 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]

[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

[attr=class,side]

The woman at least knows what she is doing but what she is saying is just verbalizing what Katarina is doing right now. "I can map out the track of all of the Porygon family but I have zero means to 'erase' it within the system. From the behavioral analysis that I have run, it is not a random attack by the wild pokemon but it is under the order of someone that presumably their trainer." Katarina explains while displaying the map of Mauville city and there are three dots scatter throughout the map and keep blinking from one place to another. If someone looks closely, the path of the dot while it looks randomizes - None of them cross paths to each other. With a single press of a button, the display shows the area of each Porygon. [break][break]

"I will limit their path and forces them to pops out once in a while to the reality. Now when that happened, I want you to fight it but not to injure them. If they want to re-enter the system, let them be." Katarina states the plan. While pokemon can be quite smart sometimes but if they got bombarded from two fronts like this - All they will do left is to return back to their trainer for further help. "If you still don't understand it, what I want from you is to be my puppet. Here, take this..." Katarina shoves her a brand new Bluetooth that has been set up directly to hers. "We will communicate through that and my Corviknight will support you" Katarina let out the giant raven pokemon and stands right next to .

template by punki

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
--- height
--- height
awards
413 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 2:49:53 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

Despite Elaine giving quick solution to pressing out the offenders causing the issues, it seemed like Katarina was running her own solutions to the problem in parallel. Moreover, she was far more open about the limitations of what they were trying than Elaine had expected.

In the end, dealing with this remotely would have been the best methodology.

However, it was clear what Katarina had wanted when she had said that she was going to force the Porygon into reality.

“If you still don’t understand it, what I want from you is to be my puppet.”

Smile

While it may have seemed overkill to bring in a detective for what sounded like mercenary style work, it made more sense the more one thought about it. Forcing them out into reality still didn’t mean they would be easy to find. Ascertaining the locations they would pop out of, even within a small frame of space, was paramount. Otherwise, the targets would escape again.

Taking the headset she had been given, she fastened it and walked to the Corviknight who had been offered to her as an assist.

“So you’ll be my guide, huh? It’s a pleasure to meet you. Having you out at the front should help with the element of surprise.” She said to the armored bird with a smile.

Yes, there was no need to have her fly atop Ginga’s back if she had this one carry her to the next location. In the meanwhile, she rubbed her finger atop Titania’s Pokeball before reaching a hand out to the bird.

“Alright, then. Let’s get this started.” The cocky smile that made waves for her as a child broke free as it was time to crush another job.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 5:15:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 5:57:20 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]

[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

[attr=class,side]

As the woman leaves the room, Katarina stretches her back and decides to stand up and peek from her window that goes directly to what she deemed as the town center. While she was conversing with Elaine, she has create a script to hunt and push any Porygon evolution line from the network once the script identify them. Now, it is Elaine's job to lure them back to their trainer. [break][break]

There is a giant electronic billboard standing tall right in front of GaiaTech HQ wherein the normal situation it will display various products to advertised and GaiaPhone was one of them. However, in this situation, the billboard suddenly spews some electricity as if there is something fighting within the system. If Elaine decides to approach it, a Porygon-2 will come out from the billboard. [break][break]

Notes: [break]

You can control the Porygon-Z and the Corviknight if you want to give you more freedom. It is also up to you to where the Porygon re-enters to the network. Preferably not right back to the billboard. My plan is to make each Porygon evolution line appear at least once and reveal their trainer which Katarina will join on the scene. (At least that is my current plan but it might change depending on the progression)

template by punki

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
--- height
--- height
awards
413 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 9:16:32 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

It didn’t take long for her to approach. The Corviknight she had taken to riding upon the back of had made its way to the first site rather quickly and effortlessly. It wasn’t too hard to find—the scattering sparks were a dead giveaway of something being wrong. But, before she made the mistake of carelessly approaching, she got her hand at the ready, clasping at a Pokeball.

“Okay, now!”

With that simple command, the armored bird moved straight towards the billboard. That was all it took for something to materialize around the billboard. A magenta and blue being that had seemingly been made of multiple parts moving independently, frantically and oh so tangentially connected to a central main body.

It was like watching a malfunctioning toy in some aspect.

But she had no time to dwell on that. If she didn’t take this opportunity, she would lose a chance to completely startle it.

“TITANIA! DISRUPT!”

The pokeball in her hand released the brutal deciever Pokemon who had taken the first opportunity to bare its open maw to the frantic Pokemon, only serving to make its movements more erratic as it started to store electricity.

But that would not be the end of it. Before the tiny thing could release any of it, Titania flipped over its side and landed its fist straight into where that thing’s neck would be. A direct Sucker Punch that caused the Porygon-Z to change its head’s position ever so slightly, turning the head ever so slightly, turning the apex of its head, the center of its charge towards…

“TO THE RIGHT, HURRY!”

Shouting a command to the Corviknight, she felt a thrust as the bird deftly moved itself in the direction she had indicated, barely avoiding the thick golden lines of plasma that streaked from its head into the sky.

With a quick flick of her hand, she returned the falling Titania to its ball, only to watch the Porygon-Z quickly floating towards a nearby onlooker’s phone, dissipating and flowing into it.

“Guess we should be glad it used Thunder and missed, huh...” Elaine wiped the sweat off her forehead as she let out a deep sigh and gazed upwards. “Well, it’s scared enough. If we hit the others, we can have them all lead us to the culprit. Shame this is more of a brawny job rather than a brainy one for me.”

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 6:01:39 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]

[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

[attr=class,side]

From her terminal, there is a notification of changes within the network system, a special signal that she implements for this occasion manages to catch the traces of the Porygon-Z from exiting the network and re-enter at different locations. Katarina quickly blocks various IPs so the Pokemon won't be able to come out from a random place, trapping it within a certain subnet before Kat decides to let it go. With that event, Katarina also manages to acquire the carbon data of Porygon within the system, helping her to trace other Porygon in a more efficient manner. [break][break]

"One Porygon is successfully contained. The next target has been found but it can be quite cryptic. A bustling place filled with a worker in front of their PC or table accompanied by a drink." Katarina informs Elaine through the communication device. The place has been hindered by the Porygon2 that she just found - Leaving her with a shattered piece of information that is barely recognizable. "You are a detective. Scooby doo this shit" Katarina grumbles feeling annoyed with the shitty information that she got. [break][break]

Within the town, there is a quite popular coffee shop where many office workers visit to take some coffee and do a meeting or do their job there. That coffee shop is now deserted as the worker there evacuate the visitor there as there are many sparks of electrics inside as if something is battling within the subnet of the shop. Once, Elaine is within the vicinity - Porygon2 will come out and attack Elaine. [break][break]

Notes:

You can control the Porygon-2 and the Corviknight if you want to give you more freedom. It is also up to you to where the Porygon re-enters to the network. Preferably not right back to the coffee shop

template by punki

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
--- height
--- height
awards
413 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Death seeker [M]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 21:48:44 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

“You are a detective. Scooby Doo this shit.”

Elaine would, in no way, let that awkward chuckle she had in response to that curt attempt at humor. Such was the strange relationship between client and detective that they had seemed to foster in their few minutes in acquaintance.

Elaine sighed as she signaled the bird carrying her off to drop her near a strangely deserted location—a popular coffee shop bereft of people after it began to spew numerous sparks from the various pieces of equipment.

After picking up one of the Pokeballs she held on her, she rolled it straight into the store. Afterwards, she stopped with her arms crossed in front of the entrance. That was all she needed to do. The sparks in the cafe intensified further and further to her right from a console just in front of the entrance, until the sparks erupted and formed into a new shape.

The accumulation of the sparks—a creature that felt far more ordered than the one she had faced from the billboard—did as she had expected. Without hesitation, it charged to her.

But, it was…

“Fiamma. Flare Blitz!”

Exactly as she had expected. The fiery pup charged, enshrouding itself with flames from its breath as it charged in a straight line towards the electronic Pokemon, aiming right for the moment it materialized.

Elaine didn’t need to flinch or even glare this time as she watched the Porygon-2 knocked out of the straight line towards her. But it was hardly over.

The Pokemon would not stop here. That was why…

“Roar.”

The Pokemon now outside the cafe, could only make one response to the deafening roar that came from the young pup before it. It could no longer return to the cafe, so it turned about face and headed straight down into the ground, to the nearest fiber optic cables laid beneath the earth.

“That makes two.” She said as Fiamma walked up to her, wagging its tail with its Pokeball in its mouth.

“Guess I’m getting the hang of this. What do you think, Fiamma?” She asked as she knelt down to pet it on the head.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights