655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
girls girls girls [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 4:21:11 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
A soft, white towel wraps around her slender figure, platinum hair falling loose over her shoulders...

In retrospect, she should have probably tied it up, as it is likely it will soon become an annoyance thanks to the sheer amount of steam that fills the small room around her, but the fact of the matter is that Lia simply cannot be bothered with things like those right now.

She sits on one of the wooden benches, crossing her legs, and as she leans back and closes her eyes, it’s a deep breath that escapes her.

Relaxed, or at least trying to relax...

OV26jbdr
992/1000

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 21:03:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
A soft pad of slippered feet is all that announces Luka's arrival. She doesn't announce herself or greet the other woman with her normal cheerful enthusiasm; she looks content in her silence, whoever she is. And who is she to disturb that?

There's a soft shifting of wood when she sits, a rustling of material when she kicks off her sandals. Roseate plaits are woven atop her head, baring her shoulders until the top of her fluffy white towel. Luka fidgets with it slightly, pulling the material a bit tighter around herself, but eventually settles in and begins to relax herself.

The silence isn't awkward, but it's a little stifling. But now that she's been here a few minutes already, won't it be weird to suddenly speak up? Luka chews on her lip and glances over at the other woman again, waiting for some kind of icebreaker to present itself.

Ao01Pj7E

● sauna stamina ● 979
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 6:55:08 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
Be it by predisposition or be it thanks to the years spent at quiet libraries, silence is not something that bothers Lia in the slightest.

Of course, it also isn’t something she particularly cherishes or enjoys unless she has a good way to keep herself busy, and so, it’s soon enough that her gaze wanders towards the cute stranger that joins her in the sauna. Inevitably, she catches one of her glances, and she can’t help but chuckle at this – offering a polite and sympathetic smile.

”Would you be okay with turning the heat up a little?”

The question seems like a good enough icebreaker, while also serving the purpose of making the sauna all that more enjoyable.

A little more heat won’t do any harm, right?
xqmmF8ZH
977/1000

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 4:18:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Eh? Oh, of course!"

With a soft smile and eager nod Luka hoists herself from the sauna bench and pads over to the sauna heater. Her toes curl into the warm duckboard around the base as she splashes a ladle of water onto the hot coals, the resounding hiss and burst of steam raising the temperature of the room a few more degrees.

Her companion is slightly obscured by the cloud of steam when Luka settles back onto her bench. Even so, she gives another smile and a little wave, kindness radiating through the humid air.

"I'm Luka, by the way," she says, lolling her head back as sweat begins to bead at her temple. "Good call on the heat...waah, it feels so nice!"

Turning up the heat![break]cC7L|4Tb

● sauna stamina ● 870
MADE BY MIZO
·
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 5:36:34 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
There’s nothing but sheer joy and relief in the way Lia exhales when the amount of steam in the small wood-covered room increases – with it also increasing the heat. As if all of her worries and stress were rising up with the steam itself, leaving her body and soon to evaporate into nothingness.

Ah. That feels amazing, yeah.”

She smiles, pleased and paying little mind to the way the sheer heat of the sauna begins to bring rosy hues upon her cheeks. It’s then when gold-coloured eyes fall on the stranger once more – Luka, as she introduced herself.

”It’s nice to meet you, Luka. I’m Amelia, but you can call me Lia.”

4MiEOyYa
942/1000

·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 22:35:19 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Oh! What a pretty name. It's nice to meet you too, Mademoiselle."

Formalities chime like a force of habit, so deeply ingrained that Luka doesn't even realize she's doing it. She simply leans back, lashes fluttering to her cheeks and lips wearing a dainty smile.

Some tout saunas for helping you 'sweat out toxins', whatever that means. There's not much to sweat out in that pretty, empty shell of hers, but Luka finds the heat comforting all the same. It envelops her like a blanket and seeps in bone-deep, warming her from the inside out. It almost feels like an embrace; a fanciful idea, perhaps, but one still comforting to someone so deeply lonely.

"So, um, do you come here often?" She can't help but wince— it sounds like a bad pickup line. Luka clears her throat and tries again. "I mean! Sorry, erm...it's just that there seems to be a lot of people visiting the springs lately, is all.

[break]awwUY9Qk

● sauna stamina ● 858
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 20:34:19 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
”Ah, you think so? Thank you, yours is very cute too. Are you from Kalos?”

The question comes naturally and with a smile when noting the way Luka addresses her, the origin of the word being easy to pinpoint even without all the years of studying linguistics that Lia has under her belt. What’s someone from Kalos doing all the way in Lavaridge? Tourism? The mystery sparks the petite woman’s curiosity.

’Do you come here often?’

At this, she can’t help but chuckle, because yes, it does sound like a pickup line even if Luka’s embarrassment makes it clear that she didn’t intend for that.

Right?! I’ve been surprised by how many people I’ve ran into here! Although, I have to say… Company isn’t always this nice.”

The comment comes passingly, and as true as it may be: yes, it’s actually a pickup line this time. One said with a confident yet still somehow soft and gentle smile. The sort of smile that’s so often worn by Lia.

Fmj4Djq|
883/1000

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 6:22:35 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Ah...oh gosh, thank you. And yes, I am! Are you familiar with the region?"

Fluid Kalosian is poised at the tip of her tongue, but she dare not alienate her lovely companion. The woman's accent is Hoennian through and through— regionally born, she's certain. Perhaps from the west side. That's not to say that Amelia might not understand her, for it's rude to assume.

But it's easier to stick with what both of them know.

"We don't have a lot of springs like this back in Kalos," she continues, "So something communal was...a bit to get used to! But I've been lucky enough to find myself in some pretty lovely company so far. It's a shame you haven't! I, um..." Luka trails off, the implication of the other woman's words finally hitting her. She suddenly feels quite shy.

"I'll, um, I'll try my best to give you a good time, then."

Phrasing, Luka.

8mqbLx6Z

● sauna stamina ● 838
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 15:12:47 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
”I’ve never been.” Admittance comes with a soft laugh, because truly, despite all her knowledge concerning languages and history, Lia isn’t nearly as well-travelled as she’d like. One day she might be, hopefully. ”I did study Kalosian history and linguistics when I was in university, though. History and Linguistics double major. Guess you could call me a nerd.”

A faint yet playful smirk tugs at her lips, for she has never really minded if people decide to call her things like those.

Luka doesn’t seem like she would, and that thought lingers in Lia’s mind as she watches the younger woman talk about the springs at her home (and the lack thereof).

”I'll, um, I'll try my best to give you a good time, then.”

Cute.

Even if lightly, she can’t help but chuckle. ”Sorry… You’re doing fine, Luka. Doesn’t being nervous kind of defeat the purpose of a sauna? Relax, I’d feel guilty if you didn’t also have a great time.”

EVMFD_rk
826/1000