Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-group"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-imagebg"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-image"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-about"]

almost feels like home

[attr="id","pkmn-infamy1"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-coverh1 pkmn-infamy1-coverh1Top"]IZZY's infamy files

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-coverh1 pkmn-infamy1-coverh1Side"]izzy's infamy files

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-cover"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-coverimg"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-lock material-icons"]lock

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-underwater"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-iconic material-icons"]lock_open

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-panel"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w1"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]public

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-contbg"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-content"]
i. izydor “izzy” baranowski moved to hoenn from unova a little while before old team rocket began really goosing shit up [break][break]

ii. he currently lives alone in slateport, apprenticeing at a garage [break][break]

iii.he’s got resting bitch face and generally seems like a kinda intimidating, brusque dude to be around. he can fix a car or motorbike up pretty good, though

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w2"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]league

i. izzy hasn’t done anything of note to the league - he seems to just be a not-too-well-off dude trying to make money and keeping himself to himself

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w3"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]rocket

i. izzy joined team rocket in unova back when he was doing petty crimes and getting away with them - it was the only thing he felt good at, and so joining rocket to hone his techniques made him feel like he was actually worth something for once[break][break]

ii. he transferred to hoenn under the old rocket leadership, with them helping pay for him to get a place of his own in return for a substantial debt with the team. work grew from petty theft to more, and slowly more[break][break]

iii. after the death of silas blackwell, izzy was relieved of all previous debt due to the collapse of the old rocket[break][break]

iv. izzy returns to team rocket not long after the team rebuilds itself, claiming a need for more money still

v. izzy has expressed specific interest in keeping his personal life and his rocket life separate - he doesn't discuss his life with his fellow grunts, and he avoids the topic of team rocket when at work. he makes an effort to keep his face covered when working on rocket missions.

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w4"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]private

i. while the money situation certainly didn’t help, the largest reason izzy returned to team rocket was due to his fear of being left idle - not being useful for anything. he’d never had much skill in education or with hobbies, and receiving praise from admins on a job well done was the closest thing to a real compliment he’d ever had[break][break]

ii. stealing and acting a big man is something he could do all day, but izzy struggle with the real heavy crime. he does it, mind you, without a complaint, but it fills him with dread and rage and regret

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w5"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]back to