[attr="class","hiyhPlotHash"]#

25yo

libra

5'6"

[attr="class","hiyhPlotBack"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]past

izzy joined rocket at fifteen performing petty crime, after running away from a family that barely acknowledged he existed. nowadays he's done every dirty job that nobody else wanted to do. he's dirt poor and awkward as hell, but likes to try and keep up a grumpy façade. deep down he's kinda sensitive and just likes a quiet, easy life.

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#friends

izzy doesn't make friends easily but he does deeply pine for people to be kind to him. he really need people who are gonna be kinda "forceful" with friendship to push through the walls he's spent years building up. he gets intimidated and anxious really easy so pls be kind to him ;-;

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#enemies

despite being a gentle soul beneath all those grumpy layers, izzy is also a hard nut to crack and puts himself across as a kinda brusk, blunt and mean guy to some people. he's also done some of rocket's dirtiest jobs which plenty of people would see as not good! and if someone really wanted to treat him like shit i'd be so down for that, too

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#romance

izzy has only kissed one person, he's never even held someone's hand, and he's a total virgin. he's very pent-up but anxiety rears it's ugly head and he definitely has low self esteem WRT romance and personal connection. he craves it but he's scared... ;-;

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#wanted

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- people willing to break through his walls and be his friend![break][break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- hoes who wanna flirt w him and drive him crazy[break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- meanie fellow rockets who wanna remind him that he's useless outside of his value to rocket >:-)[break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotBox"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotFront"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotTop"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotIcon"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotName"]

Pace Mahmoud

[attr="class","hiyhPlotTags"]

league

ranger

bi

[break]

28yo

sagittarius

6'0"

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#past

pace was a slutty party jock who got drunk and dreamt of a future where he could fly and go fast - he moved to sinnoh to get away from an abusive mother and ended up working as a summer pool boy for a mafia family, one thing led to another and suddenly he was murdering people for the mob. now he's here to be a ranger and atone!

pace makes friends easy-peasy, he's the kind of all extroverts and he loves to be surrounded by people at all times. he's fun and smiles a lot, and despite being kinda sleazy he's genuinely a good listener and good friend. lots of these!

pace is, as mentioned, sleazy and definitely one of those guys that old-fashioned people might not like. i could totally see people not liking pace due to his being flirty and jokey in the wrong situations, and the fratboy vibes he's been known to give off are def not everyone's cup of tea

pace is a hoe x1000 and super proud of it! due to a tumultuous relationship between his parents that involved a lot of cheating and fighting, pace thinks the concept of "love" is totally made up and just straight-up doesn't exist. he flirts with everything that moves and sleeps with it, too.

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- people to flirt with who are gonna catch feelings or be upset that pace lead them to think things could be more than hooking up - I'd love him to come to terms with the consequences of his actions![break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- more friends and more flirtationships! more more more![break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- people who are gonna beat the shit out of him for sleeping with their wife/husband/sister/brother/whatever and then being like "bye" about it[break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- people (rockets?) who are aware of his past links with the marzán family and might judge him, be afraid of him or try and recruit him into crime again!

[attr="class","hiyhPlotBox"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotFront"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotTop"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotIcon"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotName"]

Cefin Glynn

[attr="class","hiyhPlotTags"]

league

geneticist

gay

[break]

taurus

6'2"

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#past

cefin grew up in galar collecting bugs and studying the pokémon he found in local forests. he's a gentle kinda guy who's focused really hard on studying & gaining a phd in ecological genetics. he's worked in tv in a kinda david-attenborough-style position a few times, too. he's the kinda guy who'd get mugged and be like "oh golly, seems like you're going through a lot right now :-( to the mugger

cefin doesn't have the biggest social skills in the world since he's spent the last decade studying, studying and studying, but he is generally a good guy who likes to listen to and look after other people. doesn't make a lot of time for himself, though.

cefin really is sincerely this soft and gentle, but i'm sure to some people it feels way too good to be true. also, he's the perfect bully-bait, even at 32 years old. he's never allowed himself time to grieve for his sister who died, so feel free to push him >:-)

cefin has had a few boyfriends before, but he's had a dry spell of about ten years and really needs to get back on the horse (especially according to his niece, ceri glynn). honestly he's also kinda nasty beneath that softboy exterior too ;-) try and hit on him! he'll be oblivious!

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- friends! and students, too - cefin teaches occasionally at universities to biology students, so some nerds looking for help would be cute[break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- people to flirt w him and him have literally no idea whatsoever. please flirt with him. ceri keeps signing him up for dating sites and he's losing his mind[break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- i want him so bad to be like, harassed or beat up or whatever by rockets. he's a very smart guy with biological and genetics knowledges that might come in handy, plus he knows some league guys, so, who knows![break][break]

[attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]- talking about league guys - some higher-ups that cefin met through teaching, as a teen at school, or through his tv work![break][break]

[attr="class,"hiyhCred"]selkie

[newclass=.hiyhPlot]width:420px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBox]width:200px;height:250px;background-color:#fafafa;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin-left:7px;margin-top:7px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotFront]position:relative;height:250px;margin-top:0px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBox:hover .hiyhPlotFront]top:0px;margin-top:-193px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotTop]width:200px;height:45%;background-color:#ccc;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotIcon]width:200px;height:0px;position:absolute;display: flex;align-items: center;justify-content: center;margin-left:-2px;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotName]width:100%;font:15px montserrat;letter-spacing:-1px;height:3px;font-weight:400;text-transform:lowercase;position:relative;top:54px;color:#7b7b7b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotTags]width:200px;position:relative;text-align:center;top:75px;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotHash]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;background-color:#efefef;color:#7b7b7b;padding:5px;margin-left:5px;border-radius:0px;line-height:26px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBack]background-color:#fff;width:180px;height:178px;overflow:auto;padding:5px 5px;font:10px roboto;line-height:160%;text-align:justify;color:#ababab;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotHeader]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:center;background-color:#fafafa;margin-bottom:3px;color:#a5a5a5;padding:5px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhSeeking]font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-.25px;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#fafafa;padding:2px 5px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhCred]font:bold 7px roboto;float: right;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right: 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hiyhPlotBack::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBack::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
evan plotter pog
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 8:08:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

just dropping by to say i love your characters — they're all very well written and interesting — and i love writing with you and wish we can do it more!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
evan plotter pog
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 11:12:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

HEY BBY ♥

Shiv told us to compliment our faves, so watch me about to get emosh. We've known each other and RPed together for so many years now, but I never cease to be amazed at how much love and effort you put into crafting every single aspect of your characters. I really love that about you and I love all the plots we have together, especially all our families and ships ♡ There's so many characters I miss rping with you, but at the same time seeing the new ones you created for Hoenn has been so fun and wonderful, and I can't wait to get to know them more! Pace will forever be my #1 though xoxo

Gimme Glynn plots and where's the Ronnie tab at?! LMAO

LOVE YA
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
evan plotter pog
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 1:53:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

plots???

friendships, hateships and found family?

Hey hey Evan, we haven't gotten the chance to thread before for realsies but it's always a joy reading the posts that you make with others! They're always either really chaotic or heartwarming to read and I LIVE FOR THAT. Whether you're dealing with Eris' arsonist tendencies, Lilith's insecurities, Zahra's flirting, Amaryllis' obliviousness, Ryuuzaki's stupidity or Emmett's BOOFER ENERGY, I hope we can make a plot together sometime!