thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 13:36:32 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

it's with ease that he finds himself next to her as though it's the only place that matters. and for as long as he wills it to, it remains true.[break][break]

he meets her gaze, smiling faintly.[break][break]

"morning, lia. did you sleep well?"

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 13:55:49 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

In one too many ways, it’s a perfect moment. Here, on an early morning, in the quiet of her bedroom, in the warmth of her bed, with Lance by her side. Is there anything that could make it better?
[break][break]
Ever so gentle, she reaches for him, brushing a stray strand of hair away from his face before letting her hand rest on his cheek.
[break][break]
”Yep. Did you?”
[break][break]
Her smile is soft and gentle too, and it’s meant for him and him alone.
[break][break]
Nothing else matters, not at this moment.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 16:29:18 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

his head tilts briefly to kiss the palm of her hand, relishing her touch against his skin.[break][break]

it makes him feel warm. safe.[break][break]

"i did."[break][break]

nothing else matters.[break][break]

"you ready for breakfast?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 17:00:08 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Safe.
[break][break]
When was the last time she felt like this with anyone? When was the last time she felt so comfortable and like none of her worries mattered any longer? It’s probably stupid to feel that way if considering how complicated things are between them sometimes, and yet, those feelings are there and are impossible to deny.
[break][break]
At the question, she smiles.
[break][break]
”Hmm… In a bit? It’s warm here.”
[break][break]
There’s a slight pout.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 17:29:04 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

she pouts, and it's adorable.[break][break]

"good, cause i wasn't ready to leave yet either."[break][break]

he shifts closer to plant a kiss on her forehead.[break][break]

"it's really warm here."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 17:52:50 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It makes her happy. He makes her happy. Even with something as simple as a kiss on her forehead, it’s easy to realize as much with the way her heart flutters.
[break][break]
Pale pink hues colour her cheeks, but she chooses to ignore this as she moves closer as well, gently resting her head against his chest.
[break][break]
So warm.
[break][break]
”It iiis…. I’m so bad at getting out of bed in the morning.”
[break][break]
There’s a light chuckle; quiet and short.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 18:43:54 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"well, it's a good thing you don't have to work today, cadet."[break][break]

his cadet.[break][break]

"we can stay here for as long as you want."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 19:50:36 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Laaance, you can’t pick and choose when to call me that.”
[break][break]
She whines, chuckling along with it because of course he can. She herself does it all the time.
[break][break]
Can they really stay as long as she wants?
[break][break]
Shifting just so slightly, Lia peers up at him, smiling.
[break][break]
”Do you have work today?”

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 18:14:09 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"you're adorable."[break][break]

with her so close to him, he realizes there's nowhere else he'd rather be at the moment. it's why, when she asks, his answer comes easily.[break][break]

"mmm i do, but i can put it off until later."[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

"just for you."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 18:43:38 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

For her.
[break][break]
Even though she shouldn’t think much of it, it means the world, because who else has ever been willing to do things like those for her? To set everything else aside? To make her a priority? No one, really. At least not in a long time.
[break][break]
It makes her feel special and cared for, and she cherishes that feeling…
[break][break]
For me, hm? So sweet.”
[break][break]
Teasingly, she pokes his cheek, but there’s a genuine smile that comes with it.
[break][break]
”I’d like that a lot.”

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 19:08:58 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

he doesn't mind his cheek being poked, though something tells him it's only because she's doing it.[break][break]

"okay."[break][break]

a hand reaches out for her cheek.[break][break]

"then i'll stay."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 3:41:50 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Good.”
[break][break]
She wouldn’t have it any other way, and while there’s a part of Lia that knows that they should probably talk about things instead of allowing it to continue like this, she chooses to ignore all of that for the time being.
[break][break]
To enjoy the moment.
[break][break]
To enjoy his company.
[break][break]
Isn’t that what matters?
[break][break]
Without a word, she moves up to gently and softly kiss his cheek, smiling at him.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 4:13:23 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

nothing else needs to be said, really.[break][break]

he leans into the kiss, smiling as he peers into her eyes. his arm falls over her, pulling her close as he relishes in the warmth she provides.[break][break]

for however long, they'll stay there together.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 4:40:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: