POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 18:50:45 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had arrived to work, it was a lot more quiet around the gym since she returned after the raid was over. She sighed, she had wanted to show Cobalion how beautiful the work between human and Pokémon were here but.. there wasn't really much to be seen here now a days. Most of her staff left due to the fact that they grew distrustful of the league. The ones who did stay are less motivated than usual due to the way the citizens around her gym always protested. [break][break]

but regardless she had work to do today, that was if anyone had even signed up. She let out a sigh as she plopped down on her stage, cobalion jumping down from the stands to join her, his forever frozen serious face piercing her soul. "Sorry Cobalion, this wasn't meant to be what I wanted to show you." she said falling back and laying on her stage as she spread her arms out. [break][break]

"It's like I fell asleep and woke up in a nightmare, but this is reality just as quickly as everyone loved me they turned on me." he walked over closer to her side, his tuft of fur dangling over her before he sat down and covered her face in it. She sat up quickly and spat it out. It seemed like it was his attempt to comfort her, huge fail. They both had a lot to learn.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ Aero wanted the title to be fate tiddies

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 3:51:46 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

”hm, i don't remember seeing that when i challenged your gym.”
[break][break]
Like some sort of a specter, katherine managed to sneak into melody’s gym unannounced. If someone had let her in, then they most certainly forgot to mention that she was headed to the arena.
[break][break]
A smile took to her lips, gracing those ever-cold features with the slightest bit of warmth the queen of hell could muster. Not a lot, mind, but still— there was some effort involved. “I’m glad your place wasn’t destroyed,” she admits, red eyes already flitting about as she examines the place.
[break][break]
It was mostly intact, wasn’t it?
[break][break]
”i.. also suppose i owe you an apology. I, well, the league should’ve been more prepared. What happened in sootopolis could’ve been avoided.” But it taught many of her naive coworkers that rocket wasn’t the type to play fair. Perhaps it was better this way, even.
[break][break]
”we don’t have to talk about that though. especially if it's still too fresh. i was hoping we could just catch up in general. i mean, if you aren't too busy.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 7:08:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Cobalion looked over at Katherine, the hair on it's body standing on edge for only a brief moment as Melody suddenly sat up. It was katherine! "Oh! Katherine! What a nice surprise!" she said giving her a warm familiar smile. [break][break]

"It's alright, I should have been here to defend my own city but I fucked that up." she said flopping back onto the stage as Cobalion became at ease again, he sensed something in her, but as usual melody was blissfully unaware. "No it's alright, to be honest I don't really mind talking about it." she tells her. "I cant even remember anything that took place so what right do I have to be upset?" she explained already sharing the fact she cant remember anything that transpired during her time with rocket. Cobalion once again covered her face in his white tuft of fur.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 20:13:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“nonsense.”
[break][break]
“not even gym leaders are expected to fight alone. especially against a threat of that level.”
rocket wasn’t just some untamed, wild pokemon that a single person could easily take care of. it was a criminal organization - and it had to be treated as one. the league needed to be cautious and beat their opponent to the punch. always.
[break][break]
“you... don’t remember?”
[break][break]
huh?
[break][break]
“how so?” she assumes some pokemon interference was involved, but what? how? And since when does rocket bother to leave people in such a state? “that’s not really normal, you know.”
[break][break]
always so willing to state the obvious. wasn’t she just nice?

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 16:38:54 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"True but I could've been there to make a difference, even if only slightly." she told her as melody was usually harsh on herself regardless of what people told her. [break][break]

Katherine then goes on to tell her about how peculiar it was that she couldn't remember anything from the sub at all. To which Melody shrugged. "It's not normal for most people, but im not most people. This kind of stuff happens to me from time to time." she decides to explain a bit since it didn't seem like she really had an option. She didn't want to lie and keep something from her. [break][break]

"I haven't really ever told anyone else about it, but sometimes I forget stuff, gaps in my memory." she shares with her as she points a finger towards her head. "Doctors said something about dissociative amnesia,  It's never really been so bad that it lasted a week though. But doctors checked me and saw nothing unusual, no marks, not bruises, nothing. So I don't really have a clue what happened during my "vacation"." she said with gestural quotation marks. She looked towards Cobalion as she sat up, scratching it on it's chest fur. For some reason though, she felt a small pain in her chest. [break][break]

"But my Mom usually helps me with it, she keeps close tabs on me, it's why she's my manager. On top of that I got this guy now to help me out! Right cobalion?"  as his stoic face remained unchanged, however she's quick to add to her explanation. "BUT! I mean besides that, everything else is still in tact! Last gap in my memory was during the excursions with and some others. I got knocked out from an explosion apparently so I don't think it really counts." she said stating the only other foggy memory in her mind she could think of at the moment.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 20:08:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“oh.”
[break][break]
It doesn’t make more sense but knowing that it’s happened before does earn that reaction from katherine, for whatever reason. Maybe this had nothing to do with rocket after all. “i’ve never heard about… dissociative amnesia. it sounds like a big deal.” she had a very limited experience (if at all) with conditions of that sort.
[break][break]
”i also don’t think i’ve ever seen a pokemon quite like this guy,” katherine admits, the hint of a smile touching her lips. ”however, if he’s helpful, then i suppose it’s good you found each other.”
[break][break]
Even if some of them were treated as tools rather than partners or pets.
[break][break]
“...speaking of which.”
[break][break]
“How familiar are you with ultra beasts? Have you ever heard about Nihilego?”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 18:41:12 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Sadly Katherine wasn't all that familiar with Cobalion, damn it. " Right? No one has seen anything like him before apparently. I kind of wish someone knew something about this guy. We've gotten along well but I know nothing about him...he doesn't speak either so I cant really ask him or what he'd even really like me to do." she added, his stern demeanor also made him difficult to read but maybe it was because he didn't desire very much. [break][break]

Cobalion's attention snaps to Katherine when she mentions Ultra beasts, as if he was familiar with the name. Melody slowly sat up again after she had laid back down and tilted her head at katherine, she was gonna stay sitting up now since constantly moving back and forth was starting to feel like a work out [break][break]

. "Not at all really. I mean I've heard the name but that's about it to be honest. I never used to listen to the news since mom would usually redirect me to working on music so my information on ultra beasts is spotty at best." she told her as she tilted her head in confusion. Did katherine have one?

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 19:04:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

”I own a couple.”
[break][break]
Fair notice, she didn’t say that she trained them. She owned them. They, unlike usual pokemon, were tools that were created (or at least so she assumed) for the purpose of fighting. Not in a gym or in an ordinary arena, but in war. They belonged to man-eating aliens, after all.
[break][break]
“That one, Nihilego, is likely the most special one I encountered. It… It does things normal pokemon do not, let’s say that.” She fishes its Pokeball out, intent on sending it out then and there - as long as there was enough space for the creature. If not, then the two would likely relocate elsewhere first.
[break][break]
“It can… Erm… Sort of fuse with its trainer. Not fully, obviously, and just temporarily but… I do know that it makes one immune to poison, and to certain psychic effects.” Where was she going with this, exactly?
[break][break]
“I don’t know if it’ll help, or if it can work since it only ever did it with me, but…”
[break][break]
She extends her hand, and in turn, Nihilego mimics the action. A lone tentacle extends forward too, presenting itself before the gym leader. “...I suppose we can try and see if it helps refresh your memory. If you’d like— I get that it’s pretty… Spooky. So if you’d prefer not to, I get it.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 4:53:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Suddenly one of the aforementioned ultra beasts appeared. She stared at it, it was eerily pretty? Melody thought it was cute, it's yellow and white coloring, it's very lazy swinging from side to side... She felt a pull towards it, her arm stinging slightly for some reason she couldn't remember why though. "Well if you think it'll help...if you've done it before it should be safe, right?"  [break][break]

She looked towards Katherine as if she was looking for permission to try. It scared her but if Katherine felt like it could help then Melody would oblige. She felt a tug towards her before nihilego began to lay more tentacles on her and melody's mind suddenly felt, heavier? That was the only word she felt could accurately describe it as she suddenly began to scream as a searing pain shot through her body suddenly. "WAIT. STOP. LET ME GO. IT HURTS." [break][break]

She did not want to remember. [break][break]

"COBALION, HELP ME, PLEASE HELP." she called out trying to reach out towards it as her hand was pulled back by the creature. Cobalion stood up and instantly launched a scary face at the creature to try and paralyze it via it's famous glare and it worked as she was released from it's grip and Melody rushed back over towards her Pokémon. She could barely speak as she was on the verge of a melt down. "Please...put it away.." she said as she hid behind her Cobalion who turned her gaze towards Katherine.  "T-That was not a pleasant sensation at all...does it hurt when you fuse with it? That was seriously painful." [break][break]

How easily lie left her pretty little mouth.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 23:24:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Katherine imagined this would pan out… Well, in any way except for this one, really. She thought Melody would be disgusted or maybe even laugh at how odd Nihilego itself felt - but pain? Screams? No, she couldn’t have anticipated either of those things. After all, it never hurt her to merge with the Ultra Beast.
[break][break]
“Nihilego!”
[break][break]
She doesn’t ask the pokemon to move back because it already knows that it has to. Despite its alien nature, it seemed to read the situation fairly well. Once the two separate, the elite four is quick to recall the Ultra Beast, her gaze shying away from it.
[break][break]
“I am so sorry—” her apology is cut short by Melody’s question, to which Katherine immediately shakes her head in response to. “No! I would have never suggested this if I knew it’d hurt you, Melody. It never hurt me. I thought it’d just, like… Help. I didn’t think this was even possible.”
[break][break]
Awkward.
[break][break]
It wasn’t often that Katherine tried to be nice and cordial, and now, despite having tried that, she failed remarkably. She has no reason to suspect that Melody might’ve been lying nor did she have a reason to obscure what this felt like. It wasn't supposed to feel this way.
[break][break]
”Are you okay..? It didn’t make things worse, did it?”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 21:09:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"It's alright Katherine...I believe you." she said taking a moment to gather herself. She believed her, after all why would she ever even use this thing if the cost was too high of a price? Melody wondered what exactly happened, from what Katherine said this was a very unexpected reaction. "It felt like there was fire in my veins.." She had explained to her acting as if the creature was trying to feast on her body. [break][break]

But why did it burn her to touch nihlego? It was a rather simple explanation, Melody had lied. She saw those visions and it horrified her. she didn't want to know the truth. As Katherine had asked if her Melody's memories were worse off she shook her head no. "No. My head is alright, as alright as it could be." she said reassuring her that she would be alright. [break][break]

"Where did you even find that thing?" she said scared if more of these things existed in hoenn.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
Autumnal bingo: feast

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 20:28:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A sigh of relief escapes through Katherine’s lips at the sound of Melody’s words. Phew. She didn’t make things worse. This freaked her out a little - there was still plenty of information about the beasts that she’s yet to unravel.
[break][break]
Despite the fact she thought she had figured them all out already, it was as far away from the truth as possible. Hell, she hadn’t even seen the creature fight in its own domain-- ultra space. What then? When the stars finally align, would it affect their bond?
[break][break]
Would it cause pain to her too?
[break][break]
“Erm… actually, it’s classified,” she doesn’t stop to think for too long, however. “But i guess you’re probably authorized to know, anyways. It helped me fend off the thing that caused the blackout of slateport.”
[break][break]
In other words, it’s good. It’s not another alien pokemon that had to be tamed— it chose katherine.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 5:03:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody took her Ponytail that was recently colored Apricorn blue by her smeargle and played twirled it in her finger as Katherine spoke about the black outs in slateport. "Oh yeah, I had heard you were there when I was still in school." she explained recalling the events on the news in Lilycove. [break][break]

"So that was one of the creatures that defended slateport huh? I wonder how many more kinds of things are out there we cant even begin to understand." she said out loud. "Do you have any idea where that..."thing." is?" she asked her. "Is it back in ultraspace? I don't really recall what the news even said happen to it, just a bunch of strange descriptions of a hand like thing grabbing it and poofing elsewhere."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+
Autumnal bingo: Apricorn

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 16:05:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“Countless, if I had to say. They are just Pokemon after all. Aliens, but like… Still just pokemon.”
[break][break]
It was hard to wrap one’s head around the concept, but it made sense now, after multiple encounters with their kind. They were what they were. ”I… I didn’t even know they captured all of that. I had no idea people knew what it looked like, but… Yeah. It’s gone. I am sure it’s gone. It won’t come back.”
[break][break]
It can’t. They were lucky the last time, but next time? Who’s to say luck alone will be enough? Those creatures, unlike the Ultra Beasts she encountered, were as far away from normal Pokémon as realistically possible. Hoenn cannot prepare for The Hunt. No one can.
[break][break]
”I am sure we don’t have to worry about the Ultraspace anymore, too. I mean… We’re better prepared now, and they don’t have the element of surprise anymore. If they were to show up again, we’d be ready.”
[break][break]
Who was she lying to? Melody or herself?

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 1:18:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A Dedenne who was in hiding in one of the spotlights of her roof looked over at the pair and decided to come say high as he climbed down from his perch, he ran over to Melody and nuzzled her with his cheek pouches. "Oh are you hungry?" she said looking through her bag nearby and pulling out a berry for him. "For all of our sakes, I hope you're right. Hoenn cant handle another war on that scale. She'd rip at the seam, except this time instead of aliens being the enemies, I think we'd end up fighting one another. Rocket vs the League." Cobalion furrowed his brow, as unbeknownst to Melody he had experience with the ramifications of a human lead war. [break][break]

"I had brought Cobalion here today to show him how both people and Pokémon enjoyed my challenges together. But sadly, no one came. I keep having to clean up graffiti on my gym daily. No one even wants to try and fix the lighthouse outside my gym because they're afraid rocket sympathizers will attack them."  [break][break]

She was lost, a gym leader with no town that supported her or vice versa was no gym leader at all. [break][break]

"I want to help Hoenn heal it's scars. but I don't even know where to start." she said wondering if Katherine had any ideas

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+
Autumnal bingo: cheek pouch