TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 15:55:24 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

The nuzzling Dedenne draws Kat’s attention momentarily, eyes resting on the pokemon’s stuffed cheek pouches before Melody feeds it a berry. Cute. She really did seem to get along with all of her pokemon.
[break][break]
”I hope I am right too.”
[break][break]
She wouldn’t make a promise she can’t keep— and this certainly was one. Frankly, a war between the League and Rocket was… Inevitable. A matter of time. Soon enough, it will erupt and Hoenn, as a whole, will be the one to pay for it.
[break][break]
”I… I know it’s tough now. It’s probably going to be this way for some time, Melody, but things will get better. Not just in Sootopolis, but across the entire region.” She wasn’t speaking with a forked tongue because she did believe that things will go back to normal. Soon, hopefully.
[break][break]
“I… I don’t really know how to do that myself, to be honest,” that was hard to admit. ”But I trust in the League and in Dahlia to lead us through these times until Hoenn is fully recovered. You should too. You’re a Gym Leader for a reason.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 21:30:45 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Katherine fairburne? Being nice and positive? Melody let out a small smile. "See, I told you the media was wrong about you." she grinned at her as it was sweet that Katherine was so nice to her and Melody honestly appreciated the support. "You are really nice." [break][break]

"You're right though! picked me, and hell, even you support me! I got to make sure it means something!" she said standing up suddenly as dedenne got shot into the air from the sudden boost and landed right on melody's head again. "What about you Katherine? How are you holding up? I just realized it was rude of me not to ask. Wanna go get some drinks and talk elsewhere? There's a cute boba shop nearby that gives you a discount if you bring a ground type pokemon with you." she says offering to get out of this empty depressing space.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+
Autumnal bingo: Ground type 4/4 prompts redeemed.

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 0:30:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“Sometimes.”
[break][break]
Katherine’s correction comes out casually as though having said something similar in the past. Hell, she probably did.
[break][break]
“It does mean something, Melody. Don’t forget that. You don’t have to prove yourself-- you earned the job by proving yourself,” that’s how it worked, after all. She was qualified for it, so in Kat’s eyes, she earned it. The standards for gym leaders were at an all-time low, mind, but that mattered little.
[break][break]
She’d rate Melody as one of the better ones their region currently held.
[break][break]
“I could go for some boba. I didn’t bring any ground-types with me, but… I’m sure it’ll be fine.” Milk tea wasn’t too pricey, anyhow. “I am holding up fine. Like, honestly… Just fine. I know it’s kind of weird, and maybe I should be… Upset, or maybe even scared, but… I am not.”
[break][break]
She never does, really. It’d be hard for something as fickle as jumping ship to cause that to change.
[break][break]
”I am happy you’re alive, and… Honestly, I am happy is still alive, too. Could you imagine what would’ve happened if something happened to him?” She doesn’t say it outright, but she certainly thinks it: Dahlia could’ve easily forced her into taking Lopez’s job.
[break][break]
How awful.

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 6:25:12 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody nodded "Thank you. I didn't realize how much I actually needed that." she tells her. [break][break]

Melody snorted "Yeah something happening to kyle? Fat chance." she said giggling a bit as she recalled the excursion with Manaphy. "Every time he's in danger some crazy freak show happens and he somehow manages to escape. It's happen like twice now from what I've seen and heard yet he gets out unscathed." she tells Katherine. [break][break]

The most recent one melody could recall was when they were in the underwater caves and that random catastrophe happen, or hell when their ship exploded and Melody was knocked out cold but that earlier one could have just been rocket shenanigans from what people had told her. She had wondered if this was something that commonly happen with 's presence. It was certainly a useful skill. "Speaking of Kyle, he mentioned something the other day in the sauna with and I. A thing called the Aqua Initiative? Are you a part of it too katherine?" she asked wondering if Katherine could she more light on it.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 23:15:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“He’s skilled and has a head on his shoulders. It shouldn’t surprise any of us, but I guess it still somehow does.” Maybe it has something to do with how he presents himself. You wouldn’t expect some awkward gamer to be half the trainer that happened to be.
[break][break]
“Uh-huh.”
[break][break]
Old news or not, Melody probably needed someone to help her catch up considering her memory issues.
[break][break]
”I am. If you want to understand it better, then it’s best to look at it like a contract.” Which, for the most part, that’s what it was. An agreement. ”Members of the initiative can be called upon by the League to aid in certain tasks - like war, attacks on cities or even natural disasters - and in exchange the League will provide them with resources.”
[break][break]
In other words…
[break][break]
Money.
[break][break]
“It isn’t too strict or anything, and Dahlia is pretty understanding if a member would like something specific added to their contract, or whatever. As long as they aren’t pushing it and asking for something stupid, or that they haven’t earned.”
[break][break]
Not that there was much else people could even ask for, but still. The commissioner was more than understanding.
[break][break]
“She actually asked Kyle and me to keep her updated on potential candidates too. Trainers we could train, and whatnot.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet and sour
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 1:54:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: