vesper hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vesper
vesper hale
strange noise [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 20:42:39 GMT
vesper hale Avatar
"strange noises in the med-bay, huh?"

vesper played with the cigarette between her teeth, smoke seeping up toward the roof as they walk. each step is lax, but not apathetic. she's a job to do and she'll do it well. but she's so go with the flow as a person, that she doesn't even think twice about taking it easy on their way.

"...what if it's like, people just, banging?"

wow, super graceful, that's her.

"or worse, bunch of dumbass grunts tryin' ta take some free drugs?"

that one really wouldn't surprise her. she glances to her partner, assigned to the task with her.

"thoughts?"

// mission: ghost machine
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
strange noise [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 3:27:53 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
The med-bay? I don't even know where that is.

She appears disgruntled, with her cheek pressing into the fabric of her eyepatch that gives away what it is that she's feeling. Though she really isn't even sure she knows, she just knows she is lost. Oh-- and seasick. For the most part, the submarine seems to avoid swaying. In fact, it very well might be stationed somewhere and not moving at all.

But if she thought too much about the fact they were underwater, it immediately began to turn her insices into soup.

"Good for them."

Banging, getting their socks off with illicit drugs- isn't that the best part of a rogue organization of law-breakers? You did whatever the fuck you wanted without much consequence.

"I'd say it's a shame I can't join them."

The cigarette between the woman's fingers makes her chest burn with the craving of one of her own. But the thought of smoking in a metal tube where one wrong move could sink it, she had refrained from satisfying the itch during her stay here.
close tab

played by

wizz

the cleaning lady
she/her
twenty-seven
november seventeenth
unknown
bisexual
Crime Scene Technician
grunt
about the
consequences
1 height
1 height
throw me in the land fill, don't think
awards
19 posts
vesper hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vesper
vesper hale
strange noise [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 13:32:08 GMT
vesper hale Avatar
vesper lets out a laugh at the first response before her voice is a bit more high pitched as she repeats what made her laugh so much.

"oh damn, yeah man, good for them."

the idea of joining random people while they were banging or getting high on rocket's time did not bother vesper in the slightest. as a matter of fact, she smirked at the idea and even had a few fantasies. though, they were short lived as she glanced to teh woman at her side.

"what if it's just like, rattatas or some stupid shit like a fish?"

that'd be her luck, fucking krabby's or something.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
strange noise [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 18:00:21 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi glances over at her, some semblance of amusement sparkling behind her uncovered, dark grey eye. Her expression remains mostly neutral, however, outside of the slight twitch of her lip.

"How would fish get inside? Isn't this submarine shit supposed to be secure?"

If there were fish on the inside, that meant a leak. It takes all of her strength not to let her face contort into disgust and nausea as her seasickness bubbles to the surface again. Whose bright idea was it to build a submarine as a base of operations? Why not a blimp or an island?

"Let's hope it's Rattatas."

Hadn't she heard a rumor that someone in the organization had a fuckton of them? Were they loose on the sub? How dreadful.

Remi glances away, looking down the hallway they're currently walking down. Their direction had seemed aimless if only because Remi had absolutely no idea where they were going or where anything was-- but rattling and banging further ahead now suggested they were going the right direction.

"Huh. Seems a bit noisy to be fish."