evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 11:16:45 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The Rangers.
[break][break]
It’s almost funny to think about how one simple decision changed her life so much; about how, if she hadn’t chosen to become a Ranger, they wouldn’t be here right now.
[break][break]
They may have never seen each other after Lavaridge...
[break][break]
She may have never gotten to know him the way she does now…
[break][break]
”Are you? Even if I’m not a great cadet?”
[break][break]
At least she thinks as much, but the question comes mostly as a joke; chuckling while reaching up to cup his cheeks. When she does, looking up at him the way that she has to now that he’s standing properly, she can’t help but pout.
[break][break]
”Also… It’s really not fair that you’re this tall.”
[break][break]
With this, she smirks.

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 11:42:41 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"you're an alright cadet. there's room for improvement."

his words are accompanied by a chuckle, though they hold some level of truth to them. there's more she could be doing, more she can be improving, but it's a journey, and she's already shown progression since joining.

she'll get there, with or without his help, that much he's sure of.

at her words, he returns the smirk.

"want me to bend down?"
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 15:51:03 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

An alright cadet…
[break][break]
It’s not like Lia had been fishing for compliments or anything, she knows well that she has a lot of improvement left to do, but a compliment would have been nice all the same, especially if coming from him.
[break][break]
Of course she’d want him to say nice things to her.
[break][break]
”Mmm… That’d be nice. Or you could pick me up.”
[break][break]
She grins, looking up at him.
[break][break]
Spoilt? Maybe, but who could blame her?

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 16:15:43 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
with options presented to him, it should come as no surprise which one he prefers.

it's with a grin that he bends down, lingering before her for moments before reaching for the back of her legs to pick her up.

"better?"
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 10:54:14 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Ah!”
[break][break]
Even though she’s the one who suggested it, the fact that he actually reaches down and picks her up startles her. Instinctively, she reaches to hold onto his chest, clinging onto the fabric of his ranger jacket until he’s properly holding her. It’s then when she laughs.
[break][break]
”Lance! Yes.”
[break][break]
Why do her cheeks feel so warm? Why is it that she’s sure she can almost hear her own loud heartbeat?
[break][break]
Looking up at him, Lia smiles, and wrapping her arms around his neck in order to pull herself up just so slightly, she kisses his cheek.
[break][break]
”Woah. Our ranger captain is so strong.”
[break][break]
Naturally, a smirk comes with this.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 13:50:19 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
the kiss on his cheek brings a smile, genuine and lighthearted as he returns one of his own. his face stays close, peering into her golden eyes.

"strong, experienced, and i'm sure i heard someone say tall the other day."

as if it's an adjective commonly used to describe him.

"i'm glad you're here with me, lia."
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 9:36:26 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Isn’t experienced just another way of saying old?”
[break][break]
The teasing is playful, of course, just as the smirk that lingers at her lips makes more than obvious. She looks at him, holding on, and as she does there’s the thought of how she could get used to things like these. Used to how comfortable and nice it feels to be in his arms. Used to spending time with him. And, also used to camping… Especially if it's like this.
[break][break]
Is he really glad that she’s here with him? That it isn’t anyone else?
[break][break]
She pushes those intrusive thoughts aside, choosing not to question it.
[break][break]
”So am I, Lance.”
[break][break]
There’s a smile and another kiss, this time by the very corner of his lips. While close, her next words are as if a whispered secret meant only for him:
[break][break]
”And yes, you’re strong, experienced, and tall… And handsome. And charming too.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 12:23:24 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
old.

the tease rolls off with a chuckle.

"i'm only like a few years older than you."

but it's her words that draws him in, latching onto him with unspoken promises. he exhales a warm breath, relishing the feelings her words bring.

"you're too sweet."

he kisses her cheek, then, reluctantly, he pulls away if only to peer at the tent behind her.

"come on. let's finish setting up camp."
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 16:29:00 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It’s almost funny how something as simple as the sound of him chuckling can warm her heart, one of her own joining his as if in perfect unison.
[break][break]
”True! And I’m never letting you forget that.”
[break][break]
She grins, beaming with a joy that she so very rarely feels anymore, much less shows. One that seems to come so very easily and so very naturally when she’s with him. One that can make her forget all of her doubts and worries.
[break][break]
When he mentions the camp, she turns too, still holding onto him while peering at her unfinished work. Then she looks at him again, an eyebrow being raised.
[break][break]
”Are you actually going to help this time? It would be faster, you know...”
[break][break]
Implications, as always.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 15:15:32 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"i'll help this time."

he was always going to help eventually. he just liked teasing her. plus! what better way is there to learn?

after one more kiss, he pulls away, walking over to the tent before lowering her to the ground. still, he stays in her orbit.

"right. good work so far."

they'll get this done in no time.
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 3:22:56 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Thank you!~”
[break][break]
The kiss is reciprocated as if this were the most natural thing to do, with an ease and a comfort that probably should have been cause for concern. But, her worries don’t rise as she holds onto him, and when he puts her down, she smiles so very softly.
[break][break]
”You think so? Guess this is a good time to tell you I’ve never actually set up a tent before.”
[break][break]
There’s a chuckle and she beams when she turns to look at him, but her attention then returns to the tent, continuing with the task of setting it up while still staying close to him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
evergreen [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 22:20:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: