[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]show them what you're made of
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's quiet, far more quiet than usual. Silence reigns within this domain once filled with joy and song, as if mocking the helplessness of the gym leader within. When the city had fallen, she'd been missing - Eris knew this fact very well, the memory of how Melody's hands shook as they took hold of hers still lingering on her mind. Even if she hadn't been involved in the kidnapping, the incident still leaves a bitter taste in her mouth.
[break][break]
But why?
[break][break]
The question remain unanswered even as she steps into the gym, her attention far from concentrated as she gingerly shuffles her way around the foyer. From the looks of things, she's still got a bit of time to calm her nerves and clear her mind before the challenge. So she starts by slapping her cheeks, calling her companions out of their pokeballs and checking on them one by one.
[break][break]
Reiner wastes no time in offering his help, wrangling the ever-curious Inari and Nova whilst Eyja merely runs circles around Eris' legs with her tongue lolling out. Other than a bit of nerves, everyone seems to be raring to go, looking to their trainer then the stage that lies ahead. When she falters to take that step, they're there to support her, nudging her gently and never leaving her side.
[break][break]
"It's just like any other game..."
[break][break]
Deep breaths in and slow breaths out, the longer she spends in their presence, the steadier her hands get. As long as they stick together, they'll find a way through. And like always, this gym challenge won't be any exception.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 4:14:57 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Eris had left the section for the genre blank huh? Melody scribbled in Synthwave, one of her favorite genre's for this challenge herself. Hope she didn't mind hehe. Melody was really excited for this, Eris was PERFECT for this challenge! [break][break]

She stepped into the hallway and peaked around the corner to make sure it was Eris and not some rabid anti leaguer again in her gym. She had to tighten security lately since the locals would come out and boo he performances as of late. She let out a small sigh of relief seeing it was just the girl. "Eris! How are you my love?" she exclaimed as she hopped out from her hiding spot. [break][break]

"I'm so excited for you to take on this challenge. This is gonna be your attempt at a 2nd badge right?" she asked curiously as she had heard about Eris claiming a badge from Fernando during the hoenn star tournament. Regardless Melody put her palms together excitedly "Alright, quick run down!" she said pointing towards the dark hallway. "Down the hallway is the challenge! You basically got to just avoid the traps I have set, nothing lethal! If you get caught in them you get a strike! three strikes and you're out! On top of that some of my pokemon may invade you're challenge so be ready to handle them! Alright anddddd OFF YOU GO!" she said pushing Eris towards the hallway. [break][break]

If Eris were to turn around she'd suddenly see that Melody was gone and she was somewhere else entirely, she was in a dark hallway where the only thing she can see was a door. If Eris opened it she'd find herself in an art gallery! It was full of art that was EXTREMELY strange, abstract paintings, and statues and a variety of strange sculptures occupied the room. The room was eeriely quiet and a matching door was at the end of the hall. [break][break]

Eris had a few minutes to explore before the chaos truly begun.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ NOTES

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 0:51:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]know you're bigger than this moment
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She tilts her head at the lurking shadows, uncertain of why they would be hiding when their presence is rather obvious. With a little hint of consideration, she doesn't wish to call them out, if only for the sake of preserving their pride.
[break][break]
"I- I'm doing fine? Were you playing Hide and Seek with someone?"
[break][break]
But when she realises it's Melody, she has to double-check. Surely the gym challenge hadn't already started the moment she walked into the gym, right? That would seem a little unfair and Melody really didn't seem like the type to pull the wool over her eyes.
[break][break]
"Hold on what do you mean traps? And invasion? Where are they coming from? The walls? Miss Melody!"
[break][break]
Time stops for no one, and neither does inherently. Before she can even catch a snippet of clarification, she finds herself thrown into the arena with Reiner by her side. Knowing Eyja, she'll probably assume control and wrangle the two babies of the group - She's much more capable than she looks and far more attentive than she lets on. So with one less worry out of the way, all she has to do is try and figure out what's ahead, doesn't she?
[break][break]
With her hand latched onto Reiner's mane and his tail wrapped around her arm, the duo proceed down the hallway, opening the blindingly obvious door to a strange art gallery filled with... art pieces...?
[break][break]
"Do you think she picked them out herself?"
[break][break]
Absolutely no shade meant.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 16:16:17 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Maybe." she said giving her a small wink and not really answering Eris's question about playing hide and seek

You know what they say, out of the frying pan and into the fire! Melody giggled as watching Eris be so anxious made her feel a bit of nostalgia for her own first gym challenge where she was just thrown to the wolves into a cage match with Noah. However Melody had a feeling that this challenge would be a lot smoother than hers. Right? Well only time would tell as Eris opened the door and the challenge began. [break][break]

Melody allowed for Eris to explore a bit to see what she thought of melody's art pieces. A speaker turned on and was like "Nope, I made them myself." she told Eris "I really enjoy abstract art but it seems like you're not the biggest fan of it." she comments as Eris hears the sound of the door she walked through locking on her. "This is my own art gallery, yet now a days im afraid it doesn't see much visitors considering the rocket sympathy going on around sooty." she tells her as the sounds of gears began to click and some of the statues seemingly came to life. [break][break]

It was then that a statue of two arms intertwined with one another unwrapped and aimed to push Eris and Reiner onto the floor and the music began to play on the speakers and more art pieces began to move. Canvas's moved from out of the wall and the statues were stuck in a robotic movement that seemed to be aimed towards trying to knock Eris down. To make matters even worse, a lone musharna was hanging out amongst the art pieces, a single key tied around it's neck. "Looks like you gotta nab the key from musharna to proceed, but will you be able to resist being disoriented?" she asked as the already various moving objects weren't enough, musharna also used wonder room to create another layer of lights to disorient.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ NOTES: Autmnal bingo: NOSTALGIA. [break][break]
Music for the challenge

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 1:02:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Abstract art is a little weird for me... but I guess you can feel the heart of the creator sometimes?"
[break][break]
With the mention of Rocket comes an internal wince, a bitter guilt that swells up from her chest and makes her cough. But even that is drowned out by the sounds of mechanical clicking, a gentle shove onto the floor forcing her to pull free of her tangling thoughts to focus. Everything is gravitating towards the centre, abstract art attempting to push her over if she so as much takes a step in their direction. So it becomes clear what she should do, a hand quickly slung around her Luxray's neck as she swings herself onto his back.
[break][break]
"Cmon Reiner!"
[break][break]
A whistle gets him moving, his eyes closed and his ears flicking as he listens out for his surroundings with each step he takes. On the other hand, she's braving the storm, being only partially thrown off by the lighting as she calls directions out. A short whistle: a short step to the right, a long trill: a long bound to the left. When they stray a little too close to the grabby hands, Reiner instinctively wraps his tail around Eris and ducks down to avoid being hit.
[break][break]
"Cmere you MARSHMALLOW!"
[break][break]
Their pursuit is relentless, an unyielding pair that don't quite know the definition of sit still - Reiner listens and Eris sees, covering each other's blind spot as they swim through the course. Given the nature of this gym challenge, she's somewhat sure that she isn't allowed to hurt the Musharna.
[break][break]
But that won't stop her from snatching the psychic from the air, loosening the key from its neck and giving it a pat on the back.
[break][break]
"Nice try, buddy."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 18:11:25 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody smirked, she shouldn't have been so careless as to pat the musharna. Musharna had taken a deep breath and let out a sneeze, blasting Eris with the dream gas that it constantly leaked out of it's forehead. [break][break]

Melody giggled as she was sure that it'd probably make it a bit harder for Eris to stay awake, luckily the effects didn't last very long and would ONLY APPLY IN THE NEXT ROOM. "Good job Eris! You did it!" she said as the traps deactivated in this room and the door had a clear path to it. "You managed to even do it without having to attack Musharna, im impressed!" she as Melody was acting like a mini cheerleader for this gym challenger. [break][break]

As Eris would eventually move onto the next room, the room had appeared to have a more concrete theme this time, it was a Series of paintings and sculptures centered around eyes. Various sculptures made out of different kinds of metals and paintings with different depictions of eyes looking at her. Or were they? The gas Musharna spewed on her would make it tougher to make out but not impossible. [break][break]

After a few moments of allowing Eris to inspect the room the music would start up again and the eyes that were staring at Eris were now about to start shooting blobs of water at both Eris and Reiner. "I wonder how you'll deactivate this trap hehe." she said giggling into the microphone as in this room the star of the show wouldn't arrive until the stage was perfectly set for her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
Music for the challenge

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 14:44:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Musharna gas can make a person really sleepy, the thought comes to mind when she finds herself sneezed at by a huge breath of pink. With her senses assaulted by such a stinging mist, Eris can't help but take a deep breath and have a sneeze of her own, hanging tight to Reiner as he leads them over to the door.
[break][break]
"As soon as we go through the door, do that thing, okay?"
[break][break]
Absolute faith that he knows what she's talking about - It's always easier to trick one's opponent when they can't fully grasp the plan that's brewing right under their noses. As soon as the key clicks and they step into the next room, a strange sight greets them: Irregular eyes placed all over the place but all focused on the same target.
[break][break]
"Why are... all your art stuff... crying, Miss Melody..." Rubbing her eyes, Eris struggles to keep her own focus, tearing up a little as she yawns. "Reiner... Try showing them... a little sparklies... that'll make them smile..."
[break][break]
The Luxray snorts at her command but nods nonetheless, puffing his chest out as he begins to whip his tail about. Electricity begins to gather at the tip of the starry edge, shimmering and sparkling as the energy softly crackles off his movements. The Voltage continues to Rise, dancing between the blobs of water as Reiner waltzes through the field. And with each touch of water and electricity comes a brilliant explosion of energy, the droplets dispersed into a prismatic shower that colours the room.
[break][break]
Perfect for a grand entrance.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 6:15:48 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Well it seemed like the dream gas was a bit TOO effective as Eris was nodding off while standing up pretty much.[break][break]

She had noticed the eyes were leaking water but she failed to remember how water reacted to Electricity. The blobs of water were shot from the eyes and while Reiner did cause the ones in the immediate vicinity to explode, the electricity also conducted on the pools of water on the floor shocking reiner. (which was not very effective considering his typing.) Eris however...let's just say the dream gas quickly wore off. [break][break]

There was a loud buzzer as a screen dropped down and displayed a large X filled one of three boxes. "Errr I'm gonna have to count that one, the attack you used ended up hitting you...are you alright Eris? We can pause to make sure you're fine." she asked worried that may have been a bit too much of a nasty shock. [break][break]

Once Eris confirmed with Melody that she was ok the music would start up again, "Let's refrain from using electric moves since the floor is still wet ok? You'll end up shocking yourself again." she said hoping Eris would listen. Various tiles fell away revealing the ocean. None of the ones near Eris fell away because these weren't meant to make her fall but to allow her opponent for ample room. [break][break]

A bruxish made her appearance known, she lept out of one of the tiles connected to the ocean and as she leapt out into the room she unleashed her "dazzling" ability creating a bright flash of light to disorient reiner and Eris as she made her escape into the ocean tiles again. However if Eris was quick enough to catch a glance, Bruxish's pearl that's typically on their head held the key to the next room instead![break][break]

She'd keep doing this routine of leaping out of the water and evading back into it over and over again. Eris and Reiner would need to work together to disrupt it's rhythm.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
Music for the challenge

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 16:20:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Surprisingly enough, she's unfazed by the sudden shock. Whether it's because she's gotten used to it over her entire life spent with Reiner or because she's lost function of her nervous system due to untreated injuries, she will never know. But at the very least, she's wide awake now!
[break][break]
"We'll try our best!"
[break][break]
Still... no electric type moves, huh? She looks to Reiner and he looks back, scrunching his snout a little before letting his attention fall to the ground. Water fills the pit below and he's instinctively wrapping his tail around her body, growling softly as the waves crash beneath them.
[break][break]
Is it too late to wonder about why she challenged a water gym?
[break][break]
Perhaps so! But it takes a lot more than that to deter her from continuing. Even when Melody resorts to the same tricks of trying to blind her (she's really beginning to envy ), they're not that shaken up. This time, both of them count on their hearing, listening to the rhythm of the Bruxish's exit and entrance back into the water.
[break][break]
"1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4..." She starts by tapping her finger against her other palm, quietly mouthing the beats between each leap. And it's funny how the little things in life can find a usage in the strangest of ways - When her mother had taught her music, she'd certainly never expected to use it to time a Bruxish's leap. The only problem was that she'd be taught how to stay on beat, not how to break free of the tempo.
[break][break]
Which is where Reiner comes in, swaying his tail just a split second after her tap. With every beat, he takes a step closer to their target and when the beat arrives, they're right off tempo, leaping with such confidence to swipe the key from the fish's head. This time, she's a little more careful not to touch Melody's fish forme lest they get afflicted with headaches.
[break][break]
With the key hooked safely around her finger, Eris grins, swinging it around as she looks to Melody.
[break][break]
"Lookie! No electricity!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:38:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"BRAVO! BRAVO!" She said as she was thoroughly impressed with how thoroughly Eris was able to see through it. Yes, bruxish was jumping to a rhythm and on top of that it was a pattern that could be predicted if she was watching closely enough. "I think you have a talent for the arts young Eris. Did someone teach you music before? It looks like you seem very experienced in doing that. Call it my Diva instinct." she grinned. [break][break]

"You may proceed!" [break][break]

The last and Final room, the theme of the gallery vanished. This room by far was the largest, it was the main concert hall of the gym and Melody was FRONT AND CENTER and in a different outfit from before! She was wearing a simple black dress with a white belt, a massive yellow jacket that almost near touched the floor, and her hair was colored pink AND blue with gold earrings.  [break][break]

"I'm glad you can make it Eris, did you like the art work? I poured my feelings into them." she asked her as she knew it was a little bit of a challenge to get here. However it was far from over, the floor began to shake wildly as Melody let a small grin appear across her face, the same change that occurred with her during 's challenge was happening again. She was getting lost in her art.[break][break]

The sound of concrete and stone moving as walls were erected in a strange fashion. A maze had shifted and appeared in front of Eris "It's time for the final section of this challenge Little Eris. Can you venture through the Diva's realm and reach it's core? Can you and Reiner reach my levels as a trainer? Or will your wings burn if you fly too close to the sun?" she said as Melody began to act a little different, she spoke more coldly, otherworldly. A sense of hubris filled the air alongside a fog that stayed low to the ground in the maze. [break][break]

before Eris were three paths into the maze. One filled with various hands coming out of the walls like the first room,  next was one filled with eyes similar to the ones she saw in the previous room and lastly one filled with mirrors. [break][break]

The only question remaining was which path would she pick?

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ NOTES: This final section of the challenge takes place in a maze! It will take three rounds of posting for Eris to make her way through rising maze. Eris and Reiner will need to pick paths that will alter their journey to melody and can have different Pokémon appear that can cause trouble. [break][break]

NEW SONG?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 11:20:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She recalls how her mother used to praise her so for her little sonatas and impromptu concerts in the living room, even if it was simply a few notes strung together to play a repeated chord. Those were the days of beautiful cacophony, mistaken notes quickly turned into masterpieces with a change of keys or a playful duet.
[break][break]
"Momma did." She smiles, wistfully turning the key within her hands. Experienced? Far from it. But she appreciates the compliment nonetheless. How did the saying even go again? Fake it till you make it or something like that, wasn't it?
[break][break]
The final room doesn't seem to have any lack of grandiose, with Melody wearing something just as flashy as the ones she would usually wear to her concerts. Though the final stage lacks that energy that she once saw at a live performance, there's a subtle beauty that can be drawn from the gentle warbles of a lone songbird. And the way she sings of reaching the true essence of her challenge, Eris can't help but laugh a little at how she tries to present herself.
[break][break]
"Being true to ourselves and seeing us for what we are... Just like how momma always taught us, huh?"
[break][break]
Whether pursuing the truths of this world and unravelling countless mysteries or attempting to understand the beauty behind a diva's front, there is art that can be found in anything that one does. The only way that one can truly be satisfied with what they do is to acknowledge themselves and be in touch with their heart. Their eyes linger upon the mirror-filled path, apprehension tussling through their heads as they give each other comforting nudges of their own.
[break][break]
"Cmon Reiner, we ain't chickening out after getting this far!"
[break][break]
It was time to see how far they'd go.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 20:20:37 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The mirror path huh? Melody grinned "Don't get cold feet!" she grinned at Eris hinting at what was to come. As Eris wandered down the path of mirrors, she'd see a wide assortment of mirrors placed seemingly all over the place. She'd see her reflection looking back at her and reiner's as well. Yet some of the reflections seemed a bit out of place or something was off about them. Was it getting cold? [break][break]

The path ahead was clear for the most part but it was suddenly cut off by a slab of concrete not permitting the duo to pass. It was obvious there was a puzzle here but it was difficult to ascertain as to what Eris had to do at first until she could catch the Mr. Rime seemingly wandering around in the reflection of the mirrors unaware of her presence. But if she tried to look behind here where Mr rime SHOULD be Eris and Reiner would slam into the 'mirror' unable to proceed. [break][break]

What will Eris do?

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ NOTES:

NEW SONG?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 7:31:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Cold feet? With how she's wearing cute socks and proper boots to match, Eris is sure that her feet will remain pretty warm!
[break][break]
Still, she can't help but check the ground for any traces of water, squinting before letting her fingers press against the mirrors. If she breaks them, the glass fragments left around would probably be dangerous. It's probably the fastest method to get through this strange path but having to explain to how she got little cuts from a gym challenge sounds like a pain...
[break][break]
"Stun him!"
[break][break]
Covering her eyes, Eris buries her head into Reiner's mane as he sighs in response. Electricity crackles through his body and soon enough, he creates a controlled Spark that pulses and glows in his maws. Without the energy ever being released, the light continues to grow, dancing and reflecting off the mirrors in an attempt to blind the Mr Rime.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 20:01:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The Mr. rime realizes he's been spotted! He panics slightly as he saw that Reiner began to charge it's electricity and created a blinding light. He covers his eyes after the flash of light blinds him and he runs over to the opposite wall and runs straight into it and falls on his butt, however if Eris had turned around she'd see Mr. Rime was not behind her still, he was in his own area! [break][break]

He lifted himself up with his cane and despite the fact he was still blinded began to use reflect to create walls of ice to protect himself from his opponent. The residual heat from Reiner's body however had an interesting effect on the area, more fog began to go around the area...If Eris was to take a closer look at the mirror she'd be able to find out that the glass was not glass at all and that it was cold to the touch. [break][break]

What will Eris do?

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ NOTES:

NEW SONG?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ITSA ME! (GYM)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 16:45:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The glass shimmers like a fresh coat of Shield Dust, sparkling up Mr Rime's show of panic as he charges straight into the walls and garners their attention. So a hall of mirrors... was actually a hall of clear ice, wasn't it? It would certainly explain the fog building up!
[break][break]
With a quick pat on Reiner's shoulder, she signals to the right and nudges her head towards the left. Then, as soon as she hops off his back, he's darting rightward, building up another burst of heat as he gathers momentum and static with a Wild Charge. The walls begin to melt and the fog continues to grow, covering their tracks as the duo split off.
[break][break]
Mr Rime might be able to stop them from jumping at him from one direction, but surely he can't avoid both of them when he has no clue where they'll be coming from. When Eris makes a quick lunge for the jester, he's ready to deny her by creating a new wall of ice. But that doesn't stop Reiner's approach from behind, his tail nimbly hooking around the key and yanking it loose as he darts back into the cover of smoke.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]