Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
pest removal for public relations [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 18:34:40 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Nothing some pesticide wouldn't fix."

She was not above erradicating the entire species if it meant never having to deal with them again.

"Hmm.. wouldn't hurt. I'm sure the science guys can probably make something fucked up."

They better, anyway, or this was a waste of her time. Maybe they'd come up with some new weapon or toxin or paralytic she could use for her hunting. That'd be sweet.

"C'mon, I've got some empty balls I picked up for the road. Figured they'd come in handy, and what'dyou know."

She tosses a few to the girl before stepping up to gather and capture the Kakuna closest. In between, she shoots a text off to the bossman in charge of their assignment with a thumbs-up emoji and a winky face.

"What do you think they'll post online? 'League sucks?'"
@winifred
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 20:29:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It's her idea, and yet Freddie can't help but let out an exaggerated groaning as she gets up to help with the capturing of the Kakuna. Her flask goes in her pocket before she pushes herself upright. The headrush and the first effects of the alcohol she chugged nearly take her back down; but she perseveres.

She catches the pokeballs tossed to her with a lazy ease before returning Dude and turning to the hanging menaces. Menaces-to-be, she guesses. Kakuna themselves have never done wrong by her.

"Sorry guys," she practically whispers before starting to capture them off the trees. They've never done wrong by Freddie, but she knows the lab will do wrong by them.

Guilt coils in her stomach at the thought. It's with concerted effort that she shakes it off, almost physically. This is who she is now, she has to get over it. And yet when her partner pipes up again it makes her blood simmer in her veins.

"If only Rocket were so uncreative. I'm sure they'll do a perfect job illustrating how we saved the public from an imminent raid by feral pokemon, left unchecked by the League's negligence. I can practically read the press release now."

Bile burns in her throat as venom drips from her tone. She tries to be happy that at least she's on the other end this time. It doesn't work.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 3:17:24 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She laughs.

"A perfect job. Yeah."

They always do, right? They're impeccable, working tirelessly to shame and degrade the League of whom were such a disappointment. What a crazy world.

"Sounds like you've got a bone to pick or two with the League, eh? What'd they do, kick your puppy?"
@winifred
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 21:09:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Can't spell 'perfect' without 'r'."

It's lucky that her partner doesn't catch onto the note of treason in her tone. Freddie should be happy for it. Instead she has to choke back more acid and take a second to get herself in order before replying.

"Just . . . Can't say the League has done much for me," she grits out, walking the the delicate line between bitter sincerity and tactful deceit, "and what they managed would make kicking a Growlithe look tame."

Abandoning her and hers out in enemy territory. Giving up without a fight. Leaving them to die and twist and turn.

Freddie does her best to look casual and she pluck the now occupied pokeballs from the ground instead of stewing. Tries not to worry too much at the inside of her cheek as she turns them around in her hand. They feel so heavy. She feels so heavy.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 1:39:46 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi barks a sarcastic laugh, the noise a sharp exhale from her nose as she stares down at the woman who is clearly hiding her distress behind tired eyes and whatever is in the bottom of her flask.

"Sounds like you need therapy, girlfriend."

Another laugh.

"You and me both, I bet."

And eventually, once she's picked up and put away the warm pokeballs full of Kakuna--

"The League hasn't done much for me, either. My brother died and I didn't hear a word of it."
@winifred
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 23:10:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Why see a shrink when I can just bother a bartender?"

Freddie's flippant response is accompanied by a wave of the hand and, finally, movement back out of the forest by the path they came down. Again she pulls her flask from its place hidden on her person to take a few burning swallows of its contents. Yeah, she can't stand being in her own head -- why would she sign off on a lease for someone else?

The bit of her partner's story is regarded with an eye over the shoulder and a carefully sympathetic twist to her lips.

"That sucks. Losing people is always hard. Finding out you lost them a while ago, though? It's shit."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 21:07:47 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"I like the way you think, girlfriend."

It was her solution to pretty much every problem she's ever had, and would be the solution for every single one to come.

Remi allows the other woman some space, choosing to hang back and collect the rest of the pokeballs. When she does eventually join her, she has a cigarette between her lips and a lighter popped open.

"Complete shit."

It finally lights and she draws in the smoke.
@winifred
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 22:56:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@winifred
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB