bath's haunted [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 21:00:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This has to be some kind of hazing thing. Or like, the higher-ups messing with her for being a turncoat and seeing if she'll keep it serious even when given a ridiculous job to complete. If it's the last one Freddie's fucked because she's already three sheets to the wind -- half-asleep leaning against the entrance to the group baths.

Why? Well, because apparently they're haunted of course!

Details? There weren't any. She just got a message that there were 'weird' things happening in the baths at night and that it was her job to stake the place out and report on her findings. Her and someone else, but she didn't really read the missive that closely and now that she's emptied her flask her brain's not exactly built for remembering.

"Arvi is there . . . ya see anything? Anyone? Ghost?" she asks her Larvitar, voice muffled thanks to the fact that half her face is pressed against the cold steel of the hallway. God that feels good on her warm skin.

To his credit Arvi is attentively pacing the hallway and occasionally peeking into the baths. He reports a negative on any sightings with a short, chirping bark.

"Well . . . keep an eye out."

mission
@open
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 23:03:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The mission was as simple as it could get: watch the baths, investigate weird noises. So simple in fact, that to get the mission he’d simply been pulled aside while moving through admin, chasing a stray Skitty in order to pet it. He’d planned to go home early tonight and get a head start on the weekend but whatever. This was a submarine after all. Looking into a few creaky pipes would be a snap.

As he made his way to the baths, he blinked at the corridor watching as a little ground type moved around as if patrolling. Was it alone? He grinned excitedly regardless approaching the Larvitar and beginning to pull out a treat from his jacket. "Hey buddy! Are you all by yourself? Where’s your trainer?” Had it escaped from containment perhaps? It was something Team Rocket would ask him to breed in mass. As he got closer, he noted the slumped to the side grunt and tried to get their attention by whispering loudly at them. “Hey- Hey! Are you on guard for the baths too?”

@winifred | hope this is ok!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 22:26:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Arvi is many things, social is not one of them. The moment he's spotted by the approaching young man the Larvitar is off like a rocket (no pun intended) back in the direction of Freddie. The tip-tap of his heavy feet on the sub's iron floor is enough to alert her to his approach. If it weren't, the way he begins climbing up her sweatpants certainly is.

"Ugh, Arvi," she groans, holding tight to the waist of her pants so they don't sag as the pokemon first hauls himself up to her thigh and then slots into place at her hip.

She sees the approaching stranger before he whispers in her direction, but finally gives them her full attention once they have.

She more slides against the wall then properly stands and turns. Her face lifts from its place in the corner of the bathroom's entrance, vacating the position so her back can slot in. All of her weight leans into the wall, to the point that she's practically squatting, rather than properly standing.

"I mean, 's much as ya can guard agains' fake ass ghosts."

An unintentional glare tightens her features as she struggles to make out the face of who she's talking to. It leads to her looking more than a little unimpressed as she takes another pull from her rapidly lightening flask.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:23:19 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint snickered despite the stupid task but easy cash, right? He was getting paid to be here at least. He noted his partner wasn’t taking this mission very seriously either. It seemed they’d come to about the same conclusion. “Ah, I didn’t mean to scare your Larvitar! They’re just so cute I wanted to pet them too~” he said wit ha wave at his partner as he approached before deciding to stop as Winifred took out another flask. He knew well enough what was probably in it. [break][break]

“I’m Mint. Good to meet you.” He added imitating the other grunt and leaning on the steal wall just on the other side of the bathroom’s entrance. The halls were plenty empty at this hour. If people weren’t in their rooms they were out of the sub at this point. HQ was boring and cold…and unown. There’s a weird metal groaning an da strange creak that echoed out of the bathrooms. Yeah, like he said. He let out Caccio, letting the Luxray lean against him as he anticipated a pokemon or two to come out of the bathroom. “I did a loop or two around the place before coming by, Didn’t see anything either. But Caccio here can take care of any ghosts we might find.” He assured Winifred.

[break][break]

+ @winifred [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 18:12:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Don't worry 'bout Arvi, he's jus' a . . . bit of a baby. Literally."

As if to prove her point, Freddie feels the Larvitar hug her side a bit tighter. She also feels the way he lets his claws slip through the thin fabric of her shirt and prickle against her skin. Can't just be cute. He has to find some way to be a brat.

"'m Freddie, would say nice t' meet ya or whatever but," she laughs, a short snort through her nose, "gonna have t' meet ya again more likely 'n' not. Ya know."

With a sigh she finally slides all the way to the ground and sits there. Arvi shifts from her hip to her lap. He twists to place his back against her stomach and glare warily at Mint where he sits across the hallway. For a moment he twitches his head in the direction of the bathroom at the sound of creaking. He chirrs warningly at the noise.

"Go on, Arvi. Help out . . . cock, or whatever 'is name is. Keep us safe from the big bad ghos'."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 3:10:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint let out a little giggle as the grunt explained her pokemon’s behavior. That was fine. They’d grow out of it, hopefully. Maybe he could impress them and pet him after their shift was over. He nodded at the woman as she gave up her name, glancing at the flask again before nodding in understanding. “Sure, will do.” No problem. [break][break]

When the Larvitar turned back to glare at him he gave it another wave before his thoughts drifted elsewhere. He kind of wanted some roasted apricorns. The weather was getting perfect for them. Then the noises come back, and the ground type shifted. “Caccio.” He corrected, looking at the drunken trainer before Caccio moved towards the bathroom entrance, eyes flashing as he peered into the low light. “What d’ya see…?” he whispered as he stood by the door while his Luxray moved a little further in. [break][break]

And then….a bit of steam began to fill the air. [break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 21:30:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Look forward t' mee'in' ya again, Mint."

At this point Freddie gives up the fight to keep standing and slides fully down the wall until her butt connects with cool steel. She lets out a shameless sigh and sinks heavily into the wall -- lets her face bump against the entrance to the bathrooms again. She looks up again when Mint pipes up, bobs her head in time with his correction.

"My 'pologies. Arvi, help Caccio," she amends with an inclination of her head and a playful wink.

And he does. Arvi takes the situation much more seriously than his master, marching up to stand next to the Luxio and staring into the bathroom at his side. When Caccio begins to walk into the bathroom he follows. And when steam rolls out of the room he begins to growl -- an unimpressive and oddly-pitched sound.

"Ooo, spooky."

Freddie giggles, watching the warm mist pour down the hallway rather than its source not too far ahead of her.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 0:29:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint snickered at his partner, watching her lay, mostly useless, next to the bathroom. It’d be a pain to leave her there if something did happen. Hopefully she was lighter than she looked. He gave her a grateful nod before shifting his attention back to the mist swirling out from the locker rooms tucked deeper inside the bathrooms. With this must mist pouring out, surely all the shower heads were on at full blast.[break][break]

Caccio welcomed the company, turning his head towards the showers and growling as well before moving forward. Sparks crackled slightly off his mane. He attempted to direct Arvi to stick close to him and to keep an eye out. His head swiveled back and further trying to see or smell something out. There’s wasn’t any smells of note except soap and cleaning products, both light and old. “Creepy right?” Mint added, looking over at Freddy as their pokemon did a majority of the work. [break][break]

As the pair of pokemon turned into the shower section, they are greeted by glowing red and blue eyes. Floating behind the corner is a couple of jellyfish looking pokemon, staring and grinning maliciously at Caccio and Arvi, as if interrupted by their presence. The Frillish turned grumbling with hostility as they got ready to lunge for the attack. Caccio snarled, ripping through the silence, and setting off the hostile ghost. “Ohshit- I think they did find something!” Mint said standing up straighter in shock before looking back at Freddy. [break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 23:02:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Arvi obediently sticks to Caccio's side as the Luxio takes point in investigating the bathroom. He does his best to move silently, but his heavy body and stumpy legs make it impossible. He thump thumps along in his lopsided, waddling way.

In the hallway, Freddie sniffs the air and shrugs.

"I can' say tha' I really get spooked by . . . heh . . . old lavender," she replies, chuckling, "though i's kinda fittin' a guess. Ghosts 'n' Lavender."

She properly laughs at her own little joke before going silently somber. What she wouldn't give . . .

Back in the bathroom the Frillish's materialization startles Arvi, and this isn't helped by the crackle of the Luxio beside him.

Suddenly, a light like a beacon shines from his stomach and up out of his mouth. The air sucks in the direction of Arvi's open maw as if pulled by a vacuum before there's a loud, whistling blast of energy from inside him. His little body pushes itself to its limits to respond on reflex to his fright with a HYPER BEAM.

It's lucky their opponents are ghosts. The rosier one of the two Frillish takes the attack head-on and nullifies it. The energy swirls around its body before dissipating ineffectually.

Not so lucky is the fact that Arvi is exhausted regardless, notably slumping forward until he almost resembles his trainer.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 22:01:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint laughed politely, taking a moment to understand the joke. He watched her expression grow a little somber after it and wondered if she’d experienced a loss. Though, it seemed more Rockets had. A powerful light flashed in his peripheral and with more noises going on, Mint can’t help but call out a worried, “Caccio?!” while the fight raged on. As the ground type slumped, the luxray hissed at the encroaching ghosts. He puffed out his chest in a Swagger, pissing off the Jellicent in the back, and holding it off momentarily. It swung its tendrils angrily at the accompanying Frillish. [break][break]

Then Caccio bolted, electricity gathering at his paws as he ran before smacking into the blue ghost and bouncing back to land in front of the Larvitar. He used his back paw to try to push the baby into a bathroom stall, and hopefully safety. The cat then rushed forward towards the pink Frillish opening his jaws to land a violent Crunch. By this point, Mint is on his feet and beginning to rush in to see what the hell was going on.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bath's haunted [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 0:48:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: