regression [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
regression [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 21:24:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Slowbro storage is out of the way in the North Wing. Not quite to the labs, not too close to the courtyard. The idiots are loud and the work ugly.

"Hold it steady, Dude," Freddie directs her Graveler, her four arms firmly placed on one of the Slowbro's back and arms, "if it tries to hit you with something just . . . teach it not to."

At the same time Rhys, her Rhydon, positions herself behind the pokemon. Wraps her two strong arms around its shell-clad tail and digs fingers into the biting mouth of the mutated Shellder gripping its flesh. Instantly the Slowbro begins to thrash around and make that low, lazy keening noise Freddie's failed to go deaf to over the hours of this work.

What they're doing is cruel, no question. The Slowbro will revert to a Slowpoke with a bit more trauma, but the process is painful and the Shellder won't fair as well without its host. Freddie can't say she feels good about it.

But she can stomach it. She's seen worse happen to her own pokemon. Her own men. Turning off her empathy for a wild thing unrelated to her in any way is easy in comparison.

"Come on Rhys, pull," she says, words heavy and breathy.

mission
@open
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
regression [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 0:02:07 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyx"]
[attr="class","top"]

Killian can't help but be curious when the hallway fills with shrill cries of pain. He deviated from his walk to his office to investigate, heels scraping across metal as he turned. The closer he crept to Slowbro storage, the louder the yelping became. [break][break]

On his shoulder, Loveless tensed, her fine fur bristling. Killian frowned at a sudden sharp pain in his shoulder blade. "Hey - I'm not the one making them scream." but she didn't seem to care, hissing at the door to the storage room. [break][break]

He narrowed his eyes at the person inside once the door slid open. [break][break]

"For Arceus's sake, will you shut up them? I can hear you from my office."

[attr="class","ooc"]@winifred[break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon orbeetle"]

[newclass=".onyx"]--accent:#a98ab5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".onyx blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".onyx blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".onyx .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".onyx .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".onyx .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
regression [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 22:10:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The job is at its worst when a Slowbro fully understands what's happening and how unpreventable it is. Its lazy keening turns frantic and panicked as it thrashes as hard as it can. The Shellder on its tail, usually passive and lifeless, hisses and struggles to dig into the tail it's being dragged off of.

All it does for both parties is hurt them more. The Shellder's teeth bend and loosen as they tear through skin and the Slowbro collects nothing but bruises for its efforts.

It's noisy, and it takes everything in Freddie to grit her teeth and just get through it.

When someone opens the door in the middle of the process to complain at her she snaps on reflex, "short of killing them I don't know what the fuck you expect me to --"

Her eyes snap to the open door and she sees who's complaining. Her teeth clack audibly, the force she shuts her mouth with is so great.

"Apologies, sir. I'll see what I can do."