543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
whisper [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 0:51:44 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Frustration builds slow, like a poison, drawn out and painful. It starts with sharp glances over her shoulder, a feeling of anxiety and anticipation. Her skin crawls as she rounds what she is convinced is the same fucking tree as the last three she's walked past.

In fact, it has to be, because at some point she carved her initials into the bark and there it is. 'R.C.'

God, what a sickening feeling that gives her to see it now. It echoes in her brain, over and over again like ominous thunder. R.C.

Roman.

"How is it possible that I keep going in circles? This is ridiculous."

Is she going insane? Her head does feel foggy. But is it just because she hasn't eaten in...

"It's been three fucking hours?"

Wait, no, doesn't that say the exact same time as when she first got here? She really is going insane. This was supposed to be a quickie, an in-and-out quick and dirty trick. Petalburg forest was full of rare Pokemon ripe for the taking, and she had taken exactly what she needed.

But now she was lost, even though the trek in had been straight-forward.

mission: cle'fable in the feywild
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
whisper [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 19:51:55 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Unlike Remi, her hunt had just begun. In a similar fashion, she finds the frustration building, boiling over as the minutes tick by into hours and still they haven’t seen a single pokemon. The Houndoom sweep the forest in front of her, using odor sleuth to fish for a scent – any scent. It’s impossible they couldn’t pick up one trail, “Useless,” she hisses from behind the helmet, her tone laced with a subtle electronic tone.

A gloved hand raises to lift the visor. Dark eyes peer out into the night. A chilled wind brushes against the bare skin, but she doesn’t shiver.

A piercing howl marks the start of a hunt. Finally, they’ve caught a scent. It’s not pokemon, but it’s something.

Much to her disappointment, the Houndoom lead her to a small clearing. The silhouette of a woman stands near a tree.

R.C.

She’s seen that before, she’s passed that tree. Did they just lead her in a circle? The pack keeps their distance and Toni raises the visor again, leaves crunch beneath each step. She’s not trying to hide, she’s curious. The woman seems to be in some sort of distress.

“Lost?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
whisper [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 22:47:18 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
In some regard, the hunter has become the hunted. The dramatic, rapid inhale-exhale of Houndooms shuffle through the undergrowth, stepping through foliage and brush in hot pursuit of... something.

Meanwhile, Remi is losing her marbles scratching the letters 'R.C.' deeper into the bark. She is feverish, rageful, fighting back tears. Really, it's embarrassing.

"Lost?" someone asks, and it pulls her abruptly out of her hysteria. She fumbles her pocket knife, dropping it through the roots. Somehow, the roots seem to twine tighter, preventing her from picking it back up.

"Fuck. Where'd you come from?"

I thought I was alone in here.

The woman's attention spans down from the stranger's visor to her Houndoom. Part of her is terrified, and the other part is intrigued. It all gets washed away, however, when she stands straight up and stares.

"Is this a nightmare?"

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
whisper [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 22:08:56 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She seems startled, frantic. The poor thing. If Toni only knew she too was trapped in the same nightmare, her thoughts may have been a bit more kind. Still, the huntress remains unaware.

Her head tilts slightly to follow the pocketknife down into the tree’s roots which . . . move? No, that was her eyes playing tricks on her. Toni throws up a casual hand in response to her question, a thumb pointing behind her, “That way,” a simple answer for a rather silly question.

A nightmare? Her head tilts like a curious dog. Now that is a strange question. After a beat of silence, she laughs. It’s whimsical, light, and surprisingly elegant for the setting, “A nightmare? Of course not . . . are you high?” she asks curiously, raising a brow. That would explain the paranoia. Must be some good shit.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
whisper [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 21:12:59 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
The woman gestures behind her with a short response, but when Remi looks the direction she's pointing, the world feels like it's spinning. The roots beneath her feet feel like they're trying to pull her under. It's nauseating and overwhelming.

"Am I high? No, fuck off. How long have you been wandering in this forest? Because let me tell you, I've been walking for like twenty minutes, but my phone keeps jumping dates and time. Look at this shit!"

She shows her her phone screen but admittedly, nothing seems amiss. Behind her, however, with slow, creepy blinky eyes, there does appear to be something. With a wiggle of its unseen fingers, it spins the scene around a second time. The phone dies in her hands, fading to zero and powering off.

"Please. Tell me that I'm crazy and that we're not stuck in some sort of crazy nightmare-scape."

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
whisper [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 16:41:56 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Not only frantic, but sensitive too. Remi is quick the lash out at her accusation of being high. The woman is talking nonsense, of course that’s a reasonable explanation. Toni’s dark eyes rolls dramatically in annoyance as Remi continues with her tantrum, even bringing out her phone. Toni has always found it best to let them finish.

Leaning forward slightly, she obliges and glares at the screen for a moment. This time, she feels it. The world spins and suddenly, Remi’s phone blinks off.

“Hm,” she huffs, leaving an eerie silence as she debates how far she wishes to take this. If there is in fact something messing with them, it would be beneficial to not have this woman slowing them down. A wind blows, tossing Remi’s hair in her direction. The scent is strong, kind nice, but the pack of Houndoom smell something else.

Before Toni has the chance to decide if Remi is actually crazy, Alpha growls, howling and sending the rest of them into a frenzy. Three Houndoom race past them, ODOR SLEUTH locking onto the scent of a pokemon.

The chase was on again.

“C’mon,” Toni decided Remi was worth keeping around. Without much explanation, a gloved hand attempts to wrap around the other’s wrist and drag her in chase of the Houndoom.