Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 16:16:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

It’d taken Rowan a few days to track down Theo Beckett, but he wasn’t about to summon the man directly as a matter of pride. Arceus knows he wouldn’t have sought out the Admin unless he was desperate, and recent circumstances had left him as such. The attempted assassination of avatars at the Star Soiree was a harbinger for things to come, people had been targeted for being in possession of powers in an entirely different universe and Rowan couldn’t help but wonder if he was going to end up in their sights.

Gavin theorized the Pokémon he’d seen during the invasion on Sootopolis had taken notice of him for such a partnership. There could be a target on his back and Rowan wouldn’t even know. Should these assassins come for him, he wanted to have the strength to dispatch them first.

It was unlikely Theo would have more information than the rest of those he’d consulted, but he couldn’t discount their advanced age and the wisdom that came with experience. “Beckett.” Rowan approached the man finally, keeping both hands in his pockets. “Fucked any more of my siblings, recently?” He’d hoped that was nothing more than a joke, but he wouldn’t put it past them.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 10:10:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
the stars have finally aligned.

"rowan."

not wrynn. not anymore, at least, as theo continues to grow.

"how many do you have total?"

a rare joke escapes, delivered plainly as he looks up at rowan. he stands, rising off the grass to greet the other. his hand still holds his fishing rod.

"ever fish? it's a lovely pastime."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 8:29:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Two, as far as I know.” Rowan offered a small shrug, stepping close to the water’s edge. “Though I had none less than a year ago, so who knows.” That would be the last thing he needed, more people to be worried about in one way or another.

“Can’t say I have. I usually like to swim among them, be immersed in their environment instead.” Aside from the ones he captured, though he was working on a way to remedy the confinement of his companions with the funds he was making from Rocket. “I’m usually too busy to have many past-times lately.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 18:05:23 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"an equally riveting experience."

he stabs the end of the fishing rod into the dirt, holding it up while he frees his hands.

"so i've heard. settling into the new role well, then?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 23:05:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Well enough.” An outright lie, but Theo most likely didn’t know the truth. Murder wasn’t how he wanted to get ahead in the organization, but he was rewarded for the deed nonetheless. “It’s been keeping me occupied at least.” Far away from encroaching thoughts and unpleasant memories.

“How about you? The admin life treating you well?” Rowan didn’t necessarily care, but pleasantries were what made the world go round and caused elbows to get greased. Still, he didn’t doubt the other man could read him. There were many things that Theo was, and perceptive was certainly one.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 10:08:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"well enough."

a soft chuckle escapes him as he mirrors the response. he's percetive enough to notice, and insightful enough to understand.

there's a reason why rowan's here.

"what can i help with?"

asked as though there definitely is something he could help with.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 22:32:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars

"I suppose you've heard about what happened at the Star Soiree?" Rowan stepped forward to stand beside Theo, now. "Assassins from 'another world' that came to murder avatars?" He didn't know if the admin had been at the event himself, but undoubtedly the information had been passed along to someone of his importance.

"On the night of the Sootopolis Raid, I had an...experience." A soft sigh escaped from his lips, glancing across the water to where he'd seen the Legend on that fateful night. "Gavin seems to think i'll be one too, before long."

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 14:35:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
theo nods.

"i was there with . they only managed one avatar, if i recall."

memories of the night still replay fresh in his mind. by all accounts, it could've been far worse, but perhaps they underestimated just how capable the trainers of hoenn seem to be nowadays.

at rowan's words, he questions:

"what was it?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:27:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Silence lingered in the air while Rowan considered whether or not he should tell Theo the intimate details of the encounter he'd had with the Pokémon, weighing the ways in which the information could possibly be used against him should he divulge. "Have you heard of the legend called Suicune?" Saying the name aloud still felt strange, even after having confirmed their identity with .

"After the League evacuated I stepped away to...assess." Vomit his guts out was the more accurate statement, after all he'd just committed his first murder. "I saw the Pokémon on the water, right over there." Rowan raised a hand to point towards the center of the lake, the memory fresh in his mind.

"We locked eyes and..." His words trailed off, chewing his lip slightly. Would Theo even be able to understand the feeling of compassion? "...Ever since I've been able to feel this strange wind, even in places where there shouldn't be any." The cold breeze of the north, a gentle reminder to stay the course.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:26:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"i have, but i don't know much about it."

his knowledge of it stems from stories and fairy tales. nothing concrete nor factual.

"i suspect it's watching you the same way the swords of justice watched over the tournament in slateport."

for the record, theo understands compassion. it's why, as rowan explains, his lips curl into the slightest form of a smile, understanding what it must mean to him.

"with time, it might choose you."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 0:25:03 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“I can only hope…” His voice trailed off with a sheepishness that wasn’t often displayed, tugging at the edge of his shirt sleeve where tanned skin transitioned to pale. “I’ve been after something like this for a while.” Rowan admitted, amber eyes focused once more on the spot where he’d seen what could be his destiny.

“Question is, what does it want?” This was what burned at Rowan, fueling his desire to learn more about the legend to hopefully appease them in some way. “Eris is supposed to be looking into it further, for me.” The child was quite knowledgeable about legends and had a knack for finessing information.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ Farmer’s Tan Bingo
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 9:56:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"what do any of them want?"

's lugia. 's darkrai. their wants, desires, and loyalties remain unknown. but if there's one thing in common they share, it's that they've picked capable trainers.

strong souls, perhaps.

"it's already noticed you. just keep doing what you've been doing: become stronger."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 19:32:55 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Stronger.” The word was repeated, remembering the version of himself he’d seen in the Interdream Zone. “I don’t know, part of me is worried about what that entails.” There had been blood everywhere, the bodies of enemies and friends alike, those that stood in his way at one time or another.

“I saw something during the Soiree, a side of me I’ve been trying to keep locked away.” Amber eyes glanced towards Theo, vivid recollections of how their corpse looked on the floor appearing in his mind. “The side of me that wanted to shove a pen into the throat of when she struck me in Gavin’s office.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 9:38:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"that would've been quite the sight."

a bloody one, but interesting, at the very least. it likely would not have ended well for rowan.

"why are you trying to keep it locked away, rowan?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Desperate Measures
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 3:48:14 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Isn’t it obvious? That isn’t me.” Rowan seemed slightly offended at the implication that he should allow the monster to be free instead of letting it fester and die deep down in his subconscious. “I’m not like…” Amber eyes flicked to Theo, assuming the other to know whom he planned on referring to.

“I don’t want to be a murderer. There are other ways to take over this region, we don’t need to slaughter and pillage our way into a position of power. Look around us, people are already turning against the League for their own incompetence. We should appeal to them as liberators, not conquerors.” A bit preachy, but deflecting was the only ammunition he had at the moment.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO