awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
tequila sunrise
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:37:23 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
And when she wished he would accept her as she was, take her in his arms and comfort her, Gabriel denies that. He just tells Jessie to accept it, to get over it.

He showed no emotion at all.

"Then I suppose it'll never be easy."

Jessica would always defy her father. Pointing to the door, she narrowed her eyes into a harsh glare past her tears.

"I think it's best for you to leave. I must get back to work."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
tequila sunrise
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 9:53:32 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

his eyes don't bother following her finger. he knows where it leads. his eyes narrow to thin slits, his voice dropping to a whisper. "are you sure this is the path you want?" gabriel reads her face, determined to truly know if this was the path she chose.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pyroar"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
tequila sunrise
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 16:10:13 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
His whisper was probably the softest she's heard her father speak in a long time. Jessie swallows hard, but she stands her ground.

"It's the only path for me."

Gabriel wouldn't understand. He could never. But this was it. This was Jessie.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
tequila sunrise
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 23:53:34 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

he lets the words he wants to say, die in his throat. 'good. make your own path.' if hating him brought them closer together, and on the way to forging their own paths. it was a necessary sacrifice.
[break][break]
"very well." the titan of a man moves towards the door, shoulders and back straight and proud. he doesn't stop until the door's fully open, but when he does, his voice retains the proud and powerful trait he was known for. only this time, it has an edge of warning. "do not call me gabriel again."
[break][break]
he steps out and past the crowd of on-lookers.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pyroar"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
tequila sunrise
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 0:18:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessica stood her ground until he left. His words rang in her ears, just as low and powerful as they had been when he was in the room.

When the door shut, she collapsed on the floor, her dam of tears flooding over as she sobbed. She let herself cry before she told herself to get it together. She had patrons to see.

So she cleaned herself up, reapplied her makeup, and faked a smile. It looked real. And she left the room, allowing herself to sink into her made up reality even though she felt broken inside.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tequila sunrise
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 1:41:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: