CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
a minor detour
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 15:45:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
stop honking, you bubbly binch!

cian chuckles at the sound even if he shouldn't. the juxtaposition between an intense battle and the occasional honks that sound is just too much for him.

as the MUDDY WATER washes over the gliscor, cian wonders if he'd still be able to hear its honk through all of it.

only one way to find out.

gliscor, mid-choke and cough, sticks its POISON JAB of a stinger into the goodra once again.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a minor detour
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 7:07:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

dragons honk. it's fucking canon.
[break][break]
greyson's long gotten used to the sound. it was charming in its own way. except when it was under the duress of pain. "keep it up!" words of encouragement couldn't hurt, right?
[break][break]
as another jab reaches out and connects, it's poison spreads beneath her bubbly skin. another honk of displeasure, and the torrent of water stops, only to be replaced with an even more powerful dragon pulse. admittedly, cian was a worthy gym leader, and greyson found himself enjoying the fight.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-goodra"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 9:09:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
the DRAGON PULSE ripples across the area, sending gliscor flying back as the energy also disperses rain and sand. for a brief moment, it almost feels as though all is still, before eventually everything resumes falling.

gliscor included. not down and out yet, but it does smack against the ground.

"get up!"

the ground-type rises, shaking wet sand off its wings before lunging forward. its FANGS dance with THUNDER as it sinks it into the goodra's bubbly flesh.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 8:26:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

heavy breathes follow the stillness. it'd been a brutal fight; an onslaught of attack and defense. gliscor had the advantage, and didn't hesitate to press it at every opportunity.
[break][break]
before it could sink its fangs into soft flesh, another stream of MUDDY WATER aims to meet it halfway. with any luck, it'd turn the electricity back onto it. any spare water would trigger her HYDRATION, closing minor wounds. it does nothing to deter the POISON already in her system.

[newclass=".artie3"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 17:12:51 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
torrential SANDSTORM is a horrendous condition to battle in. gliscor's SAND VEIL doesn't get the chance to fully activate, held back by lumps of sand that continue to smack against it. not the mention the MUDDY WATER that swallows it whole, looking to drown it.

but as the gliscor tumbles in the MUDDY WATER, it turns, swiveling to send a NIGHT SLASH out towards the goodra. it parts the MUDDY WATER, freeing it enough for it to lurch out and free.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 16:18:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

splitting the MUDDY WATER down the center, the NIGHT SLASH comes in, an umbral blade of energy that absorbs nearby light. it breaks apart across the wide belly of the goodra, leaving a noticeably white slash, like a healed scar. her honk of pain causes a wave of discomfort in greyson, and finally, after such an intense back and forth, he raises his hand.
[break][break]
"my loss!" this was a test on gumbo's ability to operate independently, and, he was impressed. the vast majority of the match was retaliations, with cian always keeping the two on the backfoot. he was an impressive trainer, like his brother . proudly, he returns the dragon-type to her orb.
[break][break]
"that was a good fight, cian." and well worth his time.

[newclass=".artie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 4:18:15 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
and so, the battle is over. the SANDSTORM subsides, fading into nothing, and cian approaches. his gliscor lands on his shoulder as he walks.

"a pog of a fight!"

as the kids say.

"your honky dragon put up a good fight. really impressed by how it's able to act independently, which is kinda what i'm trying to emulate and teach here."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 6:48:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

was cian secretely a NEET? a zoomer? hm. greyson goes along with his eccentricates. "gumbo definitely did her best. held her ground; i'm proud of her." the orb is still warm in his hand, and without looking, he places it at his belt.
[break][break]
with the sandstorm around him dying out, vocalization becomes easier. "it'll be a good stepping stone for novice trainers. i've definitively learned a thing or two."
[break][break]
maybe if cian drops by his, he would too.
[break][break]
"catch ya around, yeah?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,990 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a minor detour
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 7:51:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: