december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
badger [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 18:59:46 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"you here again?"

the shirt he's been wearing had been soiled by dirt from foraging in his backyard. the typhlosion that had been helping him has been sent back to solitary confinement in its ball for making him look like a ground-type.

he turns to find a visitor in his place. there's very little people that come to him, with previous clients being one of the only ones. he squints at her to make sure, which does little since their last meeting was her in a mask.

"i'm kinda busy getting mushrooms for my typhlosion. got something that's more important than that?"

it was very high on the list. to be fair though, there's nothing much on it to start with.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
badger [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 4:45:02 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

"You look like a wormadam. The ground type one." she said his indifference to a customer he should recognize. She was surprised he spotted her as she hid amongst the trees again, that might be why she got caught at least. "And yes, I do." she said using the Rotom device wolfgang made for her to descend from the tree. [break][break]

He was looking foraging for his typhlosion? Hmmm..She pulled out a pokeball from underneath her cloak and released an unfezeant. "Unfezant help him out please." she ordered as the unfezant let out a small chirp and moved over towards where he was digging and dipped his head into some bushes to assist him while they spoke. "There, now we have more time. I brought something I wanted to ask you about." she said pulling out the rotom device and the rotom spat out a strange metal. [break][break]

It was a metal from the Megalopolan machine she managed to steal during her excursion in the trick house.

[break][break]  (claiming the ground type prompt)

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
badger [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 17:30:30 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the unfezant helps them out. a heavy sigh escapes wolfgang as he releases his typhlosion to help out. if it's going to get someone dirty, at least it won't be him.

when the two pokemon start to look for a feast, wolfgang gets his attention to the item of interest from the rotom. the metal seemed curious enough that wolfgang felt polite enough to help himself with it.

"may i?"

he swipes the chunk off of her and goes to do various simple tests with it. texture and hardness that he can feel with his palm doesn't fit anything he's touched before. he gets it up, rays from the sun causing it to glint, but there was no visual sign that indicated what material it was made of.

he then dangles the metal with his hand, waiting for yui's hands, before dropping it.

"yup. this is nothing i've worked with before, nor is it a common material. where'd you get this?"

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
badger [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 20:56:46 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Unfezant tilted it's head at the typhlosion, growing anxious as thanksgiving was coming up and it didn't want to be the stuffed pokemon served up and ran back towards Yui. [break][break]

"I'm going to keep the secrets of how I got it to myself as it was rather illegal in nature." she says walking around and observing the forest to make sure they were alone. "But I can at least tell you it isn't native to hoenn or any other region, I believe it's from ultraspace." [break][break]

"Do you think you can use it to upgrade the Rotom machine?" she asked him.

[break][break] (claiming the unfezant prompt)

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
badger [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 6:05:40 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he scratches his head as he thinks about it.

"a lot of things to be considered. i don't even know what properties this piece of metal has. for all i know, it's just fancy steel."

shoulders droop as he slowly exhales air through his nostrils. the hold of his folded arms get tighter as he gets thoughts in order in his head.

"then again, even if it's not magical or some shit like that, it might have better thermal or electrical conduction than any other material to allow me to squeeze in any extra features. can be used as a proper conduit for power too, or a better base for its core..."

he babbles on personal theories and such, throwing words related to his field that anyone outside of it might not be able to understand.

the typhlosion still plays in the background, burning dried leaves with its will-o-wisp like embers.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
badger [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:06:28 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Hmmm it was clear he was going to need time to study this metal to fully understand what it was capable of huh? She couldn't just trust him with it alone...could she? Did she have any other option? He seemed trustworthy enough to not call the police on another wild vigilante in Hoenn. But then again, these days they were becoming much more common. [break][break]

Maybe he just thought she was some freaky cosplayer. She would not have blamed him. [break][break]

"How long would this kind of stuff take?" She asked to try and gauge her options.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
badger [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 3:41:05 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he just wants to build shit. though he dabbles on sciences related to his field, they're not really his passion so he finds it troublesome and boring. still, a client's a client and he can't really turn them down with rent fast approaching.

"depends. smelting it down to its basic components is the easy part. figuring out compounds that make up this metal's the hard part."

wolfgang scratches his head as he makes the estimate.

"can't give ya an accurate estimate but it won't take a fucking year, if that's what you're worried about. maybe a couple of weeks, more or less?"

he's not even sure if he has the tools to appraise things properly, but who cares about that.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
badger [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 18:06:11 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
burning the leaves clears out the growth on the ground, revealing mushrooms that the typhlosion has been trying to find the entire time. it takes a few and brings it back to wolfgang.

the trainer sees the pokemon coming back, who acknowledges its presence with a quick raise of a brow.

"ya got what ya wanted now, huh? it's time to go back to the house."

he turns to his client afterwards.

"well, i'll try my best to figure out what it's made of. i'll let ya know if i find something important."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
badger [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 4:59:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: