thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 7:58:12 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
His cold, critical demeanor cracks beneath a twitch of his lip.

"They can be intelligent," he amends, "but aren't always. Leafeon goes for my apricorns no matter how many times I tell her she can't crack them open. So I get your point."

But the ins and outs of Pokemon intelligence lose their grasp on his attention the moment Reshiram comes into the picture and Gavin realises that her description, vague though it may have been, could fit the creature he'd seen in the company of .

He frowns, shakes his head. "You said you thought your brother was an Avatar, didn't you? The Pokémon I saw had an Avatar, but it was — someone else. I'm sure of that."

bingo 1/4 - 'apricorn'

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 15:37:14 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi huffs, but this time, there is genuine, frustrated amusement behind the noise. With a roll of her eyes, she leans back in her seat and crosses her arms over her chest. She gives off the energy of a pouting child, in some manner.

Fortunately, their useless direction of conversation switches back to something of more substance. She glances back, gaze sharp and dark, hungry in their pursuit of information. She sees something in his expression before he even opens his mouth.

He knows something.

"Well, these legendary Pokemon are capable of choosing more than one person, aren't they?"

She had heard rumor of Darkrai being bonded to both the big boss man and some scientist lady. The one who had death-gripped her tequila at the Halloween party.

"But I don't know for sure if he was an avatar, it was just something he was very passionate about."

Deep down though, she knows he must have been. To be that close to a legendary Pokemon.. they must have had a bond.

"You've seen the Reshiram? Where?"
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 23:50:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"So it would seem," he says of legendaries, thinking of Darkrai and of Yveltal. So far as he was aware, his partnership with Lugia was exclusive. He hoped for it to stay that way; things between Yveltal's avatars had seemed complicated. "But not all of them do."

She says she's unsure if her brother was an avatar, which does set him back on his previous train of thought.

"I don't know for sure that it was Reshiram, but your description matches."

At least, what he'd seen of the Pokémon before it'd spit fire at him.

"It was in the company of a Rocket defector."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 3:37:41 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Well, at least one piece of information she'd plucked had been the truth. These legendary beings could pick more than one host.

Host, because the thought of their bond gave her the impression of a parasite as opposed to a partner. Call her pessimistic.

"If it's a dragon, and it's white, it's probably a Reshiram."

But her eyes narrow and she leans forward, mouth dry with anticipation.

"A defector? Who?"

Was this defector responsible for murdering her brother? Was he involved in some way?
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 16:20:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He's not sure that it was a dragon. He's not even sure that it was ordinarily white; the existence of so-called 'shiny' Pokémon meant that it could have originally been green, for all he knew.

He is sure of this: the Pokémon, whatever it was, was an enemy of Rocket.

"."

Let Remi turn her fire and fury toward that enemy.

"Do try not to kill him," he adds, but it's not a kindness. "An avatar is worth more to Rocket alive than dead."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 16:28:51 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Finally.

She had a name. And even better yet, she'd soon realize, was that this Kingsman was a ranger. Unfortunately for the kid, it would look really fucking bad. Her brother, a ranger, murdered in cold blood by another ranger? Made to look like an accident, or a setup, an ambush by people dressed in bizarre clothing?

The woman's eyes flash at Gavin's warning and the reasoning that follows.

"I've heard whispers from loose lips. Do you have something planned if you get your hands on these avatars?"
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 13:31:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
With elbows propped on his desk, Gavin leans forward. Sylveon, dislodged from his lap by the movement, lets out an irritable chirp as it jumps nimbly to the floor.

"If you tell me whose loose lips you heard from, perhaps I'll let you in on the secret."

M.A.G.M.A wasn't, at this stage, meant to be known among the lower ranks of Rocket. If someone's tongue was wagging, they'd need to solve that problem.

Though he's been amiable thus far, if unamused by Remi's attitude, there's a cold gleam in his eyes. It's mirrored in the threatening stare of his patron beyond glass — directed not at their guest, but at the idea of anyone that might divulge Rocket's secrets.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 4:53:06 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Cute as he was, the intensity of his stare and the pressure he puts on his elbows as he leans in makes her feel like squirming. She doesn't, because she's held her own against gang leaders and the head of the rangers back in Sinnoh-- but still.

"People talk, my dear, you can't stop idle chatter on the entire submarine unless you plan on sound-proofing every single room on the boat. Or cast a silencing spell, but I don't think you or I believe in magic."

Information came to those who kept their eyes bright and their tails bushy. Remi, in particular, was quite investigative and persistent. Where people were whispering, she was listening.

"Sorry to burst your bubble."
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 13:28:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Those prone to loose lips have no place in this organization."

They were a gang of criminals on the wrong side of the law, for Arceus' sakes; if they were so willing to talk about secrets with those who weren't meant to know, how quick before those whispers reached the wrong ears? No, they couldn't tolerate it.

"I believe enough," he says pointedly, conjuring a swell of shadow miasma with a flick of his wrist, "but I have no need for magic or soundproofing. We have more permanent solutions for those who can't keep their mouths shut."

He leans back in his chair, tracing meaningless patterns on the desk with his index finger. He'd stated his price. If she wouldn't pay it, he'd say no more on the subject of M.A.G.M.A.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:46:46 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"I mean, I agree with you there, boss, but maybe you should be concerned with how thin these walls are."

He flicks his wrist and a breath of miasma gasps at the bend. She raises a brow and purses a lip, but his little display doesn't convince her. That wasn't magic, that was just a gift granted by a God, a boon, or a curse. She didn't particularly find Pokemon all that magical, nor the Gods.

"Like I said, it's a rumor. All I heard was the term 'MAGMA'. Figured it must be something big if no one knows what it means."
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 2:51:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"No sound escapes this room. The rest is not up to me."

He'd gone through the trouble of soundproofing his office for these exact reasons; any conversations held within the office of an underboss should be privy only to those inside the room. Still, he'll have to talk to about those in their network that might have looser lips.

"Rest assured Rocket plans for plenty of outcomes. I'll leave it at that. Is there anything else?"

With his lap once again free real estate, the Sylveon jumps up to reclaim its warmth.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 0:01:40 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Sure."

She wasn't here to argue. She was just here for answers, and clearly she wasn't getting them. That was fine, understandable, even. Who was she, after all, but a woman on a rage bender because her brother had died? She was putting her hand in the vipers pit both hoping to get bit while also hoping the venom wouldn't affect her.

"Glad to hear it, boss. I look forward to see where your plans take us."

She rises to stand, ignoring the Sylveon that jumps up on his lap. If he had nothing more to say, she'd exit his office.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
unhinged [s]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 10:57:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven