maverick noah ryder
one of the same [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 19:27:06 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","mav"]

NYMERIA

female - fire flash
six gacha moves here

A soft whine escaped the pup as she watched her master disappear through the double glass door. Her gaze flickered to the human that held her, ears down and turned back. Her eyes sad, not understanding why she was left here. The human that held her said something in their strange language, only understanding a few words like ‘he’ll be back’ and ‘play with the others’. Despite the human male’s friendly demeanor, it didn’t bring Nymeria any comfort. Another whine escaped her, missing her human and the pack already.

Suddenly, the human moved through the place. He marched his way to another set of doors, pushing them open to reveal a large backyard playground where all sores of pokemon seemed to be playing. Her ears perched up, gaze flickered from one pokemon to the next. Her nose twitched, smelling all the different scents. For her, this was strange. Not only was her master not here, but there was more than just houndour and houndooms. It was so strange, it made her nervous.

The human plopped her down on the cool grass, giving her a smile before walking away. Her head titled to one side, trying to understand what the human said before he disappeared behind the doors. Another whine, turning her attention to the sea of creatures before. Her head lowered, ears still back as she slowly moved to hide under the plastic side. She circled in a spot, laying down so only her nose was visible from the other side. The houndour pup let out a sigh, hoping her master comes back soon.

❱ for at route 117 doing daycare playdate. bingo 'growth' thread. LETS GO!!! xD
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".mav"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".mav b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#4c4c54; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mav i"]font-style:italic;color:#4c4c54; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
one of the same [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 2:51:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Out of all of the pups in her litter, Hyrrokkin had been chosen by Sol because of her confident yet obedient demeanor. Even in a place like this, so strange and unfamiliar, the Houndour wagged her short tail happily – her ears perked up as she explored the whole playpen and met all sorts of creatures she had never met. It was fun!
[break][break]
The appearance of one scent did cause her to pause in the middle of her adventures, though.
[break][break]
A familiar one.
[break][break]
After pausing and sniffing around, she found the source: another Houndour!
[break][break]
With an excited bark, she dashed forward, all caution thrown out the window as she tackled the other pup in a greeting.

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
one of the same [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:19:10 GMT
[attr="class","mav"]

NYMERIA

female - fire flash
six gacha moves here

The houndour laid in the shadows underneath the plastic slide. Her ruby colored orbs observed the rest of the pokemon playing, running around and having fun. Her ears perched forward, little nose wiggled as she scented out the ones she could pick up but still remained underneath her shelter. Nymeria missed her play mates, Diesel the most. He was so much fun to play with. A muffled sigh escaped her, feeling lonely.

That way, until something tackled her from behind. At first, she snarled. Not known what had attacked her or who. Lips peeled back to bare her pearly whites like adoptive mother Azula taught her. She leaped back, taking on a defense stance ready to pounce at her attack. But when her gaze met a fellow houndour, the female rose from her stance and head fell to one side. Nostrils flared, this houndours scent familiar yet not. Her head lowered, letting out a low growl. “Who are you?”

❱ for at route 117 doing daycare playdate. bingo 'growth' thread. sorry for the wait.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
one of the same [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 18:17:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Ears should have probably lowered at the sight of fangs being bared before her, but this wasn’t Logi, or Hati, or Jord, or any of the other big dogs that lived at Sol’s home. This was another Houndour just like her, and Hyrrokkin saw no reason to fear her. She barked again.
[break][break]
”Hyrrokin!”
[break][break]
Just as Sol had taught her by way of patient repetition and a nice supply of treats. That was her name. She knew it.
[break][break]
She walked a whole circle around the other Houndour, sniffing, her scent still so very strangely familiar to her. As if this were someone she once knew but didn’t remember.
[break][break]
Dark eyes met those that could have been their perfect copy.
[break][break]
”Who are you?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
one of the same [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 19:12:19 GMT
[attr="class","mav"]

NYMERIA

female - fire flash
six gacha moves here

Her nostrils flared, scenting out this unfamiliar houndour as she circled her. It was strange to see a familiar face yet not know who she was. “Hyrrokin?” The pup repeated back as if it was a question, falling silent for a moment in deep thought trying to remember if that was familiar to her. “I don’t think I know a Hyrrokin.”

Ears forward, gaze followed this fellow houndour in curiosity. “They call me Nymeria,” the pup replied back confidently, “My master said it means a warrior queen.” With that, she straighten her posture into what looked like same kind of regal stance. Azula told her she needed to be dignified and strong, never be sloppy or weak. “My mom said that I am going to be a strong houndoom one day. I fight with my fellow litter mates almost every day to see who is the strongest.” The canine paused, deciding to sit down as they spoke.

“Do you have bothers and sisters?”

❱ for at route 117 doing daycare playdate. bingo 'growth' thread. thank you!!!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
one of the same [m/c]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 4:59:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: