Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 5:12:25 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

Adrift on an island in the middle of the Water Routes, trainers would find a challenge to survive for a week with only themselves and their Pokémon should they be so inclined. Rowan took the opportunity to test the bond between himself and his companions, wanting to spend some quality time with them as well. "Mistral, I told you there's no poffins here." The Prinplup let out a discontented sigh, tossing the satchel onto the ground out of frustration.

His Slowpoke shuffled along the sand with a glazed look in their eyes, keeping watch over the bamboo fishing poles that were cast into the water. "Argos, we're going to go forage for a bit. Don't wander off, okay?" Argos nodded with limited comprehension, but Rowan was certain they weren't going anywhere.

"Come on Mistral, let's go find some food." The Prinplup hopped off the log and shuffled after Rowan, following him into the thick jungle in source of nourishment.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Mission
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 22:02:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"488 bottles of moo-milk on the wall, 488 bottles of moo-milk. Take one down, pass it around, 487 bottles of moo-milk on the wall..."

The drone of a single trainer's voice echoed behind the pushy terrain of the island. It went on and on, counting down the time at a ever-so-slow fashion. Anyone curious enough to make contact with the sound would find a short brunette hung up high on a tree, their legs cradled into their arms as a net of rope prevented them from either escape, nor moving.

"486 bottles of moo-milk on the wall, 486 bottles of moo-milk. Take one down, pass it around, 486 bottles of moo-milk on the wall..."

insert decidueye + Zoroark icon
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 23:47:55 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Is that singing?” Rowan raised an eyebrow and looked towards Mistral, who offered a shrug in response. Curious, he decided to follow the sound of the noise wondering who else had decided to participate in the trainer challenge.

“Uh, hey!” He called out towards the figure dangling in the tree, an eyebrow raised. “You stuck up there or something?” It was difficult to tell from this angle, but they didn’t seem to be coming down anytime soon.

(tagged)⏤ @hermes

(notes)⏤mission
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 0:04:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The cocoon of rope shook in response. Then booming voice broke out, "HEY HEY HEY!"

Jasper, with their legs tucked beneath their chin, attempted to crane their neck towards Rowan, twisting their back as far as possible just to snatch the slightest glimpse of him. "Yeah, I'm fuckin' stuck thanks to my bitch of a Pokémon-- I'M GONNA FUCKIN' GET YOUR ASS FOR THIS ONE, RAMEN!" A snicker followed closely behind the proclamation. It came from somewhere within the shrubbery, not too far from where the trainer hung.

"Mind lendin' a hand?"

insert decidueye + Zoroark icon

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 5:46:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
m!venusaur

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - thick fat[break]
petal blizzard / leech seed / power whip[break]solar beam / frenzy plant / terrain pulse

THIS ISLAND HOUSES OLD POWER. From the jungle, a massive Venusaur, mega evolved unnaturally by some extraneous source emerges. Whether it sees you is up to you— but with each step it takes, the ground beneath your feet trembles...[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
& @hermes
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:54:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Yeah, sure.” Rowan glanced around the netting that bound the stranger, performing a quick assessment. “Don’t move too much, you’ll only get more tangled up.” A hand moved to produce a knife from his belongings, placing the blade between his teeth as he gripped the edges of the tree with both hands.

It didn’t take long for him to shimmy up the palm tree, carefully balancing himself before removing a hand to pluck the knife from his mouth. “This might hurt.” A quick slash separated the rope from the tree, sending Jasper careening towards the earth.

Mistral was ready down below, using the time Rowan had been climbing to pile up a semi-cushiony mound of palm leaves for the stranger to land upon.

Rowan had been so preoccupied with helping Jasper he hadn’t noticed the soft rumbling of a large Pokémon approaching until the tree he was perched on began shaking and swaying. “Oh hell…”

(tagged)⏤ @hermes
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Come Sail Away
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 4:47:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Their savior's casual agreeance to save them was relieving, to say the least. They'd almost succumbed to the possibility of being stuck up there for the rest of the day. "You're life savior, dude. Seriously."

One thing led to another, and they had been set free to the world again. "Shiiiit that hurts..." They howled, landing on the bundle of palm tree leaves with a solid thud. It had done a good job cushioning the fall enough to save his ass from shattering, but not enough to prevent the pain from the fall. With shaky legs, Jasper rose to their feet and patted the dust off their knees. They were just about to offer one more appreciative thank you before leaving when a tremor of dread spread across their body. They could feel their entire world shift as the sound of a loud Pokémon rippled through the air. "H-Holy shit," They cursed out. The thing was massive! A pile of flowery flesh so large it could shatter an entire skeleton with one step.

"Ravioli get outta there," Jasper instantly went for their partner's Pokeball, pulled it off their belt, and tossed it as high as they could. After a flash of red, the avian appeared high above. "Lock it in place with Spirit Shackle!" Upon their command, a ball of darkness collected at the tip of the quill, eventually combusting as the arrow struck its target. Transparent shackles exploded out from the arrow upon contact, chaining down the large Pokémon, who released a ghastly growl in response.