part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
jam jamboree [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 2:41:53 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Ok so, I’m pretty sure mentioned something or other about the deep apart of these woods having….cooler berries? Rarer ones?” Had it even been him that had told him about the deepest part of Petalburg Woods? He didn’t quite recall. What he DID remember was the fact that rare barriers and other forageable ingredients were around here somewhere Just the thick shrubbery and winding paths made it harder for casual foragers to collect. Still, he had a capable team, and an even more capable partner for the day. [break][break]

“Keep your eyes open for mushrooms too! And also, this specific leaf that’s kind of got like 4 points on it…or was it 3? I think 3 points means its poisonous.” He said as he carefully stepped over thorny underbrush. Caccio was in the lead, cutting through shrubbery every so often to allow easier passage. They had been sticking to the pokemon trials so far, but sometimes the bristles and thorns got to be too much. It was just easier to cut their way through. Plus, they could follow these paths back to the main wood paths. [break][break]

“Thanks again for coming with me, by the way~” he said as he pushed aside a branch from his face and looked back at the blonde with him, grinning.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
jam jamboree [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 4:27:35 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"What does 'cooler berries' even mean? They're just berries, aren't they?"

Elliott was almost begrudging to go along, kicking the ground in front of him with almost every step he took. He felt like ever since they left, Mint was going to say something that made him want to scream.

Or kick him.

Maybe both.

"Okay, okay. Stop telling me what to do, I'll get them."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
jam jamboree [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 1:44:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Cooler! You know, like, rarer. Some really rare berries make for really good pokeblock and poffin ingredients. And coordinators pay top dollars for that stuff!” he said as he followed his Luxray through the underbrush. “Some berries have really cool uses in battle too! But not everyone is willing to put in the effort to do the trek, so demand is high, but supply is…very low.” He spun around to face Elliott for a moment, grinning even more excitedly as he thought about all the money they might make. “Lillycove in particular, their contest hall members import these berries but lately…shipments just having been making it to our shores~” He wished he was strong enough to have caused supply chain issues, but it was definitely some sort of weather issue. Who cared though? [break][break]

Delays made people desperate, especially when people needed to stock up on their special pokeblock recipes. Whether or not he clocked Elliott was feeling a little grumpy, he didn’t seem to care. “Sure, sure~ As long as my prince gets me what I want, he can do whatever he wants~” Normally he went out by himself since not many people cared for nature walks and harvesting berries. Mint could do without the nature walk part, but he liked finding the berries themselves. He always felt accomplished. Not to mention, since he had a window that go constant sunlight, he had somewhere to try his own hand at growing. He was more than ready, having already purchased dirt, mulch, and a cute vase. All he need now were the seeds. Caccio stopped in his tracks sniffing at the air before beginning to divert their paths. “Oh, you smell some fruit buddy?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
jam jamboree [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 21:07:43 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Using the word rare instead of cool drew Elliott's attention more. Because rare meant that things were worth more. Worth more meant money. And money meant that he got a profit. Therefore...

If he helped cooperate with Mint, he could get some sort of profit from this, huh?

That's how he saw it. Maybe somewhere in the multiverse, there was an Eli that wasn't such a greedy bastard.

"So, are we going to get paid from gathering these berries and turning them in, then?" he prompted Mint, raising one of his eyebrows as he started to dig around in the dirt.

"If so, I would like an even split of the costs."

There it was. Prince. He scowled, shooting an evil look at Mint. It screamed "go to hell."

"Don't call me prince."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
jam jamboree [aa]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 4:13:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: