Highway robbery [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Highway robbery [M]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 14:22:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Kris got assigned to deal with an absolute Unfeezant of a robbery of a bunch of old junk that is expensive junk to some old freaks, so Kris and are going out to steal it for their uses. Those uses are money. Money is good.

Mika and Mint are looking for resources to gather to improve their chances of climbing the ranks of Team Rocket. Due to both of them still being pretty low ranking, Kris and Mint need as much money to gain as much power for themselves. The power for one's self is good, and Kris wants to amass as much of it as they can get, so they never feel weak ever again!

Kris looked back at their hiking partner and quickly asked him-"We're almost there, you ready?" They said as they prepped their pokemon for the upcoming highway robbery.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Highway robbery [M]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 20:57:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He wondered if he had ranked up a little nowadays. It seemed like he was going on more and more missions where he was the more experienced of the pair. At least, for the way Rocket ran things. During the brief he’d heard he was going with someone he hadn’t met before, he just hadn’t expected it to be a teenager. Then again. was involved in the organization and far more capable than he was but she was a special case. He didn’t ask on the details, much like he enjoyed the same privacy when he met up with others.

@kris is deceptively small, but he had a mouth on him form what he could tell. Still, he had the right motivation, and they were both in it for the cash reward right now. Hiding in the dark, fiddling with the glasses Lulu had lent him, he swapped form night vision to infrared. “Yeah, you got an idea of how we’re something the truck. Caccio can paralyze the drivers once we do.” He said back, looking back down the road. The loot in question tonight was something or other form an archeological dig. Priceless to museums, and even more so to collectors. Oh well, hopefully they’d gotten their notes and pictures in before the move. Even if he liked visiting them, he wasn’t about to let himself get sappy over a museum.

tag: @kris

mission prompt: digging yourself into a hole

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Highway robbery [M]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 0:47:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: