awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 0:21:04 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Their journey was well spent in idle chit chat. Jessie decided to take him to a place in Rustboro that she had performed in before, since she hadn't seen the venue in a while - also, discounts!

She was also pretty sure they wouldn't care that King was shirtless. They piece they removed from the Sawsbuck was stowed away for later.

"What's your poison for tonight?" Jessie asked, leaning against the bar.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 7:49:05 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis11"]
[attr="class","top"]

he was lucky it was a cool night. it'd have killed his vibe to show up with a sheen of sweat on his already pale, and marred, skin. nevertheless, he joins her, lacing fingers together as he leans against the wood with his forearms.
[break][break]
"eh, seems like a tequila night. none of that watered down shit either, ye?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis11"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 15:19:49 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"You men, always trying to get your hard shit."

Jessie threw in a laugh, waving down the bartender. Tequila for King, a sweeter margarita for her. Okay, maybe she wasn't one to judge, but she at least made hers fruity.

"You paying, or..." she teased, offering a sly smile.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 11:02:11 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"ye like the hard shit ta. just not the same types."
[break][break]
a wink, and moves to sit. too much walking, and standing, today as it was.
[break][break]
"fer now. let's see how good ye are tonight, mm?"
[break][break]
he barks a laugh, eager to dig in. but, to the alcohol, or the company?

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:42:23 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Hey, I won't deny it. I just don't like it to burn going down."

She liked something that tasted amazing and fucked her up at the same time.

"How good I am? I didn't know that was going to be a factor into getting you to pay. But, I'm not known to disappoint..."

It was Jessie's turn to wink at him, sipping her drink through the straw they gave her. She hummed excitedly, wiggling in her seat.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 7:44:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"don't worry, i like ta make it smooth."
[break][break]
he'd give her both. it was the gentlemanly thing to do.
[break][break]
"the only factor. though, i've been known ta appreciate when a girl can be a little bad."
[break][break]
no straw for him. he takes the tequila straight, feeling the bitterness pull at the muscles around his lips. he licks them in response. how satisfying.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 16:08:34 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"A little bad? You don't want the good girls?"

She was teasing him now, a sly smirk on her lips as she looked him over.

"That doesn't really seem to fit your image. Bad girls look more your type to me," she said, reaching out to brush her hand over his arm.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:37:46 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i like a little of both."
[break][break]
he concedes, echoing her smirk. he chuckles darkly at her next comment. , , , and even .
[break][break]
"it's fifty-fifty. which side 'r ye on, mm?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 20:01:28 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"It depends on the mood I'm in. And the person I'm with."

Something about King... it made her feel like a bad girl. Her father, well, he wouldn't approve of any man she'd be interested in. But King Wayland, he would not approve of him at all.

It made her crave his attention even more.

"I'm feeling bad today. Maybe you'll have to teach me a lesson, hmm?"

She winked, downing the rest of her drink before standing up. She wiggled her finger, beckoning him to follow her to a room where they could be alone.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 3:21:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

quick to the action, hm? he's quick to down the tequila in one go. not even its bitter taste is enough to wipe the smirk from his lips. pushing off the wood, he trails after.
[break][break]
"ye sure? i can be a lil' rough.."
[break][break]
a wink.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 3:55:23 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie smirked. What he said seemed to get her more excited, but she wouldn't stop her quips.

"You have a lot of confidence, there. You think that you could be the best lay I have?" she challenged him, shutting the door behind them.

"Don't worry about breaking me. I'm not a fragile piece of glass. I can handle it."

Jessie leaned against the wall, crossing her legs in front of her. She raised her eyebrows, biting one of her fingers as she stared at her shirtless counterpart.

"Show me what you can do, bad boy."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 22:37:38 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"best lay?" the challenge was clear, but he'd learned a long time ago, that actions spoke louder. but, his attention wasn't something that could be demanded. he was the predator, not her. jessica was still far from the pyroar her family was known for.
[break][break]
"no." his voice exudes authority, eyes narrowing. king approaches, placing hands on either side of her face and against the wall. leaning in close, his words soften only in octave. "ask nicely." his breath tickles her ears, and he grins.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 2:47:14 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessica was used to domineering. Her patrons often wanted a woman that would push them around. So, to be the one to be submissive, to be told what to do...

She couldn't help the churn in her stomach that reached throughout her body as King's face came mere inches from hers.

Her teeth bit down against her lip as he spoke into her ear, tickling her there and making her skin raise with goosebumps. Jessie peered at him with half lidded eyes, blinking slowly.

"Please... touch me."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 6:17:30 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"good girl," he whispers, his tone betraying the smirk on his lips. "where should i start?" his hand falls back off the wall, fingers gliding across the skin of her neck, and up to her chin. he cups it, barely putting any effort into the hold at all.
[break][break]
"mm? tell me where."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 3:24:38 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Any attempt to lower her head would be thwarted by his hand. Jessie was pinned by his intense gaze, but that only made her desire grow.

"Here."

She'd bring her own hands to her chest.

"Anywhere."