Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 6:15:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis11"]
[attr="class","top"]

"anywhere," he echoes, breath heavy, hot and filled with the lingering tequila from before. his hand drops further, until it lingers at her hip. with one good squeeze, he pushes himself closer against her. "i can do that."
[break][break]
his lips meet hers, but they lack the rough, aggressive style he's used to. it's a taste, teasing and quick, finished with his teeth pulling on her bottom lip. satisfied, his hand begins to slide up her shirt, smooth skin beneath callused hands, as he explores everything she was.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis11"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 17:13:24 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie was unable to help the sharp intake of air that was pulled into her lungs when he squeezed her hips and pulled himself close. Her hands, still resting on her chest, came to grab at his shoulders as he invaded her space. His skin was warm against her hands, and she couldn't help but prick her nails against him.

Anything she was about to say was cut off as King kissed her. He tasted like alcohol, mixing with her own sweet tasting margarita from before. If she could cling to him tighter, she would.

"Your hands are so rough..." she tried to tease, though it came out weakly.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 17:50:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

hands slide up her back, feeling the connection of her lace. with a practiced snap, it comes undone, and he removes a part of his prize to toss towards the floor. "rough, mm?" they were the biproduct of a life of fighting; from his father, to the very trenches of kanto.
[break][break]
"how rough?" his hand slides deeper beyond the waistline, feeling the inviting heat. teeth and lips dance across the nape of her neck to the tune of rushing blood.

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 18:08:31 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie let out a sigh when he tosses away her undergarment, goosebumps spreading on her skin from his hands roaming her skin. She wiggled herself from her shirt, pressing her chest against his. Daring to bring him closer.

"Very. But it feels so good..." she breathes, her fingers running against his scalp.

Her head tilted to the side to expose her neck fully, inviting him to do as he pleased there while she sang her praises to him. Encouraging him to go on.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 22:52:41 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

go on he does, invited by the warmth of her touch and the growing excitement that builds within' him. that growing excitement threatens to push the boundaries of his waistline with each pressing second.
[break][break]
but, he's not focused on that.
[break][break]
his hand finds a growing pressure as their bodies collide, but it seeks safety in her warmth. he embraces it, and her, showing attention, affection, and a primal wanting.
[break][break]
but he could only hold back so-long, and with a final grunt, he lifts her up and towards the nearest, softest, horizontal surface.

ftb? :pog:[break]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 0:20:01 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie found herself catching her breath, still clinging onto him even minutes after their fiery escapade ended. Her heart raced in her chest, her cheeks were flushed. She slowly came down from her high, her grip relaxing as she turned her head toward him.

"Well. Fuck."

She couldn't help but let out a laugh, relaxing back into the soft surface of the couch he managed to find. Her arms raised up as she stretched, arching her back.

"That was good."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 23:37:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

a shit-eating grin of his own was plastered across his lips, and the rush of blood was quickly finding a new avenue to settle. a thin sheen of sweat coated his scarred body, and he rested his head in the palm of both hands.
[break][break]
"ye," he echoes in agreement, exhaling a long breath. he could tell she was the type that clung to dangerous men and all the thrill that entailed, but he didn't mind.
[break][break]
"interestin' thing ye did with the hips. can honestly say i'm a fan."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 4:06:43 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie couldn't help but giggle as he rested his head in her hands, running her thumbs across his cheeks. It was kind of cute, if you'd call a man like King Wayland cute.

"Oh? You liked it?"

A coy smile crossed her lips, though it was clearly an act given their previous performance.

"Do you want me to do it again sometime?" Jessie asked, that shy look turning into a smirk.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 8:24:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

king chuckles, forcing air out of his nose, and pulsing the rise and fall of his chest.
[break][break]
"ye, let's."
[break][break]
what's another fling?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
now or never [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 5:16:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: