Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
O Brother, Where Arte Thou? [C]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 13:14:40 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Reginald had been chipper about something, or at least the ribombee butler was pestering him far more than usual as he entered the estate. After some barbed queries the pokemon was allowed to lead him through the lavish home to a den that looked out over a lush garden, Ever Grande City dominating the skyline beyond.
[break][break]
Even from down the hall, his aunt could be heard chattering away with someone. Irritability fed by dread began to burn within him. The boy and the woman did not get along. There was a reason she had chosen to never have children. Cynically pondering what transgression had been made this time, he was not expecting one of the faces that greeted him.
[break][break]
''Finn?!'' The surprise was apparent within the boy's tone, the dread much less so. With their sister injured as she was, the middle child and fellow son was the only sibling he had left. Andy had always considered him too responsible to ever come to a region like Hoenn. Certainly the cascade of foul happenings had been reported abroad.
[break][break]
''What are you doing here?'' Had something happened back home? With all that had happened to him, what he knew was coming, his last sibling's arrival couldn't be coincidental, surely. The crone that had been attending the older Blackadder with tea seemed to frown in obvious impatience. The youngest of her nephews wore on her quickly.
[break][break]
''I'll excuse myself so you two can catch up.'' Standing, the lady of the house retreated from the den, waving her ribombee, Reginald, follow her. The pungent odor of heavy perfume wafted in her wake. After scrunching his own nose at her passing, Andy approached slowly, his cane and limp perhaps serving to alarm the elder brother.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 18:39:44 GMT
Finley Black Avatar

Finn's aunt had been nothing but kind to the teen since his arrival. At first, suspicion thickly coated her eyes and words, masking her expressions with a look that stated 'I'm just waiting for you to give me a reason to hate you'. But alas, it merely took one conversation and a cup of tea to set those feelings to rest. The elder Blackadder's etiquette was far from his brother's and it showed.

"The tea is delicious." He offered his aunt a grateful smile as he gingerly sat the cup down on the decorative saucer. The woman gave a soft laugh in response, fanning her face with a gloved hand. "Oh my, how kind. Thank you."

"Finn?" All it took was the soft echo of his name. "Andy!" Happiness, relief, bliss -- it all oozed from his voice like nectar, thick and sweet. It'd been, what, a year? More than that, even. Not that it mattered anymore. The wide, stretched out smile dimmed as the boy inquired deeper into his arrival. "Ah, you know how it is. Galar was getting boring, and well, I thought a change of pace would be nice."

As if. But he didn't need to dampen the mood with the truth-- especially considering how...complicated everything was. Having two MIAs parents and a comatose sibling required more than an afternoon tea party to discuss. "Besides, I missed my lil bro," Finn grinned, lifting himself off the antique chair.

"I'll excuse excuse myself so you two can catch up."

The teen offered their aunt one last smile of appreciation before seeing her off. "So what's...." His voice began to trail off, quietly settling into a pause, only to pick back up into a worried howl, "What happened to your leg?! Are you okay???"

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 10:45:20 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
There was the urge to warn his sibling about how preferable 'boring' was to the constant struggle for even a moment's peace that this region offered. He would have returned home himself if whatever was coming for this region's collective heads wasn't also going to effect home and likely the entire world in time. It would feel wrong to lay all of that on his brother on his first day here.
[break][break]
''Really? You missed me? Sometimes it seemed like you couldn't wait to get rid of me.'' Facetious as it was, there was the creeping feeling that he never should have left home. He never should have come to Hoenn. Ignorance was bliss, and now only death could ever truly promise peace. It was only a matter of when it would be granted and how hard the fight would be until the end.
[break][break]
''Oh this...'' Perhaps excitement had blinded Finley, but reality had a way of making itself known, often in the cruelest way possible. ''I fell into a hole out in the Mauville Hills. Shattered my femur just above the knee.'' A weighty huff escaped him. ''If it hadn't been for that shit, Alison wouldn't be in a fucking coma.'' It hadn't taken long for him to ruin the mood.
[break][break]
And that was without mentioning that he had been fighting a legendary pokemon while looking for a fallen god.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 5:31:34 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
"Arceus..." The teen was at a loss for words. He knew the situation in Hoenn was far from perfect-- anyone with access to the news could tell you that, but to actually witness the consequences of the region's instability... "I-" His voice crashed into nothingness. What was there to say? What should he say? Gnawing on the inside of his cheeks, the teen stared down at his sibling's shattered leg, a sense of regret heavy on his shoulders.

He opened his mouth again. This time, however, the words came tumbling out. "I'm just glad you're okay." With a sharp breath, Finn took two steps forward and wrapped his arms around the younger Blackadder. Warmth and fear laced his arms like a child too scared to let go. "...Sorry for not coming sooner."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights