Pace Mahmoud
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 19:31:36 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]
[attr="class","parigidw"]

"Y'reckon I'd have a good chance with her then or what?"[break][break]

Pace and Vic had flown out here to the middle of beloved nowhere to do whatever good boys did: catch pokemon, and, uh... just hang out, I guess. It wasn't as if they could get fucked up drunk and play football like the old days. Or, well, they could, but it was way easier to get into trouble, and it was kind of amazing how falling on your ass as a teenager was way less of an issue than falling on your ass when you're almost thirty. Like, arms broke instead of bouncing. The fuck was up with that?[break][break]

Instead, he'd decided to go hunting for pokémon and talk about .[break][break]

"You've always been better with girls than me. I do think I'm better with guys, though... I need to balance out my endless talents"

[attr="class","parigidtag"]

[attr="class","parigidnotes"]

notes.

mwah mwah mwah

[attr="class","parigidpokes"]

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid i] color: #9c9c9c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 22:06:59 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Going flying with an old friend?
[break][break]
Vic would never say no to something like that!
[break][break]
The idea had been Pace’s, and while making their way over the sunny water routes atop of their trusted pokémon’s backs, of course it was soon enough that the topic of conversation shifted to whoever Pace had his eye on at the time. Vic could have almost laughed.
[break][break]
. One of the new cadets.
[break][break]
Same Pace as usual, then.
[break][break]
”Ha! Am I? I wouldn't say so, I don’t really go around flirting with people like you do.” There was a smirk to accompany these teasing words, for as true as they may have been, Vic wasn’t oblivious to his own track record. Things like those just sort of… happened to him, especially back when they were in highschool together.
[break][break]
Why did all that feel like it was a lifetime ago?
[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwttag"]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Evan

pace :3
he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 22:31:12 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"Of course you are! You don't have to be so humble"[break]
He laughs - it's true, after all. Vic has quite the same track record as Pace, especially when they were dumb kids together at school. Though, admittedly, they went about things in different ways, and were different levels of aware of their behaviour. Pace didn't doubt that Vic hadn't done anything on purpose - he definitely didn't see himself as a player.[break][break]

Pace, though? He'd been a nightmare as a teenager. Picked up notches on his bedpost like a Furret hoarded apricorns for the winter. If he had been a little stupider he would have had twenty kids by now.[break][break]

"I've got some mission with her this weekend - with Lia, I mean. Baby Tirtouga hatching, they reckon, so we gotta make sure nothing eats them. Romantic beach trip, huh?"[break][break]

He grins.

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 22:56:32 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

”I wouldn’t call it being humble…”
[break][break]
It was more like he didn’t see it at all.
[break][break]
After all, it was all too rare for Vic to make a conscious effort to flirt with someone, and most of the time it was his kind and friendly nature that got mistaken for the former. In high school he jumped through relationships, but well… explaining the nature of his highschool behaviour would be too much of a tangent.
[break][break]
Romantic beach trip, sure. Don’t they usually hatch around sunset and everything? Just make sure you actually protect those baby Tirtouga.”
[break][break]
There was a laugh, even if his words can with reminders of when he himself had been on a mission much alike that one.
[break][break]
”So… Why her? Other than the obvious, I mean.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 23:22:26 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"Tsk, look at how little you think of me! Of course I'll protect the babies!" He laughs right back, lets the Braviary fly a little closer to Vic's Dragapult so he can pat his friend on the shoulder, like they did when they were dumb teens. There was something truly comforting about being with Vic - someone so constant in a life that always felt so changing. Maybe in another world they were married or something.[break][break]

The sun shone down on them - things were getting less and less hot as the seasons changed, but Hoenn was still warmer than Sinnoh ever was. There was always something familiar, comforting even, about the sun in the sky, and it's sullen counterpart, the full moon. Maybe it was something to do with a childhood spent watching the sky. Maybe it, again, like Vic, was something to do with constancy.[break][break]

"...She's hot, for starters" He laughs as he says it - that was the obvious that Vic mentioned.[break]
"But also, she just seems cool. And chill. We've done missions a couple of times, y'know? She's just a cool chick." [break][break]

For a moment it almost made it sound like Pace's intentions were pure.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 12:36:01 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

”To be fair, you’re like the most easily-distracted person I know.”
[break][break]
And that was coming from Vic, whose attention span could have been called equally as terrible. But, then again, the difference between Pace and Vic was that they had different priorities, and that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. Pace just cared more about other things! Like… trying to get with one of their fellow rangers, for example.
[break][break]
A sigh was followed by a chuckle, and the Unovan shook his head, for as much as he may have loved and adored his friend, he wasn’t gullible enough to believe that Pace wanted to get anything other than some passing fun out of this.
[break][break]
”You’re impossible, you know? Just try not to string her along, I guess.”
[break][break]
Because that would have been cruel, but how many times had he given that same advice to Pace?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 12:56:05 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"What! Incredibly untrue" [break][break]

He says this, but takes just a few moments to watch a school of Carvanha duck and dive around the waves for a moment. Easily distracted? Only sometimes.[break][break]

"It's not like I'm gonna be breaking her heart or anything - everybody who knows me knows I'm not down for that kinda shit"[break][break]

And even if she did get her heart broken... wouldn't it kind of be her own fault? If they sleep together, he's not exactly gonna ask to be her boyfriend. Pace wasn't that kind of guy - everybody knew as much. He just hoped she didn't get too caught up in things and take it out on him. He's an innocent party, here! Deep down in his subconscious, he says a prayer that Lia will just be a cool chick who doesn't make things weird like other people did sometimes. [break][break]

Painfully unaware that he was the one in the wrong, of course.[break][break]

"Anyways-! How's life been for you? Met anyone cool, done any cool jobs?"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 5:12:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRUXISH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAZZLING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC FANGS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 19:37:35 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

’Everybody who knows me knows I'm not down for that kinda shit.’
[break][break]
Vic would always be the kind of person to think the best of and expect the best from people, especially his friends, so it’s not like he believed Pace to be wrong. There may have been a pattern there, but it wasn’t like he had hurt all those people on purpose, was it?
[break][break]
They could have discussed it, but honestly, Vic would never be a good voice of reason, because upsetting others was something he avoided at all cost.
[break][break]
So, he let the matter slide, instead simply watching the horizon as they flew.
[break][break]
”Me? Just the same as usual. Nothing mind blowing.”
[break][break]
He laughed, stopping himself from saying his life was boring. Being that so many people in the region recognized him as “the guy that took a selfie with Groudon”, he kind of lost the right to say that type of thing… for a while, at least.

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtnotes"]

NOTES

SKIP <3

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 23:36:33 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

In many ways, Vic's inability to see Pace's worst traits was the best and worse thing about their relationships. If he was the kind of person to call Pace out on the fact that all of his relationships seem to be a few hook-ups and then ghosting, Pace would admittedly agree, but they also might not be so close. Was Pace ready to hear that yet? Probably not. Would he benefit from hearing a hard truth from someone he loved? Different story altogether.[break][break]

"Don't give me that same-old-same-old bullshit, Vic, you're always up to some kind of crap"[break][break]

He grins over at his friend as they fly, Seti's feathers just barely brushing against Taffy's scales as they sweep just close enough to eachother, then away by a few safe centimetres again.[break][break]

"Seeing anybody at the moment?"[break][break]

Pace raises a brow. It always comes back to romance - surprising for someone who hates it so much.

notes.

skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 3:25:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 20:01:37 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

”Huh?!”
[break][break]
The surprise in his tone was genuine, as genuine as Vic’s reactions always were – always one to wear his emotions on his sleeve and apparently incapable of lying.
[break][break]
”What do you mean ’up to some kind of crap’? Don’t accuse me of shit.”
[break][break]
This time, he laughed, Pace’s grin being mirrored by one of his own just as their pokémon flew close to each other.
[break][break]
”Promise if I was seeing anyone I would tell you.”
[break][break]
But there was no mention of all the people he hit on, of course.

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtnotes"]

NOTES

SKIP <3

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 19:20:15 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

He grins bright as bulbs back at Vic as his friend replies so incredulously. It had always made Pace laugh just how different they were in some ways, despite their similarities. Vic couldn't lie, presumably even to save his life, and Pace told little white lies as easily as breathing.[break][break]

Admittedly, Vic had known him longer than most, and more specifically had known him before Pace had learnt even better to hone his deceit and lies amongst people like . It was refreshing to spend time with someone from his past who didn't want him dead or who knew about his darkness.[break][break]

"I'm not accusing, I'm just saying!" He laughs. "And I don't mean seeing seeing, y'know. I bet you've got people chasing you down all over the place nowadays. It's the whole ranger thing - everyone loves a guy in uniform"[break][break]

As Seti carries him over the waves, a lone Golbat that looks rather lost catches Pace's eye. To see the poor guy hovering over water far away from any cave or other such dank dampness, he can't help but take a moment to aim and then lob a pokéball it's way.

notes.

catching Golbat!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LADS LADS LADS [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 10:22:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE GOLBAT!