Cleaning Catastrophe

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cleaning Catastrophe
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 4:01:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was a rainy morning, raindrops pitter pattered on the roofs of buildings and on the sidewalks. Simon was walking toward his destination. He was requested to help clean up after some cats...? He wasn't sure of the details of the situation but he brought his best tools for the job. Infinity Edge was hanging by his hip, carefully positioning himself under Simon's umbrella in order to get away from all of this rain. His Froakie was also outside, enjoying the rain as much as he could. The Falinks crew was marching in the rain, Simon stated that it was something like training, and so they marched onward without any regret. Plus, Simon had a treat for them when they got home, so that was also a motivating factor as well.

He had finally made it to the address that was on the request. He scanned the place, it was a nice two-story home, paint was peeling and kinda annoyed Simon a little. However he wasn't here to give the house a paint job, but to only fulfill the client's request. He recalled Froakie into his pokeball and had his Falinks take point at the edge of the roofed porch, just enough so that they wouldn't be in the rain, and then he knocked on the door. "Hey there, I'm here about the request, something about some cats? It's Simon." And thus he patiently waited for his client's response.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cleaning Catastrophe
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 19:49:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was not Chu-e who opened the door but a Gardevoir. The psychic type looked @simon up and down, judging, before shrugging and stepping back, allowing him to come inside. She blew a bubble and then went to flop down on the couch, jerking her thumb behind her. She picked up a controller and kept playing her multiplayer shooty game, shouting what was probably the Gardevoir equivalent of slurs into her mic when her teammates fucked up.

Chu-e glanced up from where he had a Skitty in his lap, a brush in his hand covered in pink fur as he rubbed it over the squirming cat. His house was neat and clean, if a little cluttered, except for where he was sitting- that looked like a fluff factory had exploded. It smelled fainty of pumpkin spice as a pie baked in the oven.

"Hey! You here to help me brush my cats?" Chu-e just had so many of them... he needed the help.

Simon might feel the stare of many, small, evil eyes settling in on him from the shadows.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cleaning Catastrophe
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 21:06:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Simon was confused by the Gardevoir before she went back to play her rooty tooty point and shooty game, Simon would meander in, looking at the game before hearing her yell. Simon jumped a little, taken aback by the screaming before telling himself to calm down. He would lead the Falinks standing outside in, making sure they don't make a huge mess. He looked around the place, it was well-kept, for sure, nothing too out of place for him to be annoyed with. Then, he was called upon.

"Hey! You here to help me brush my cats?"

Simon would look at where the voice came from, and what he saw was... damn. That was a lot of cat hair. Then he would feel the eyes on him. All of the cats would stare at him, and the Falinks reacted to it as well, creating a protective circle around Simon so that none of that feline fiends would jump at him. Infinity Edge would look around with his eye, and then closed it, as if it wasn't worth his time.

"All these cats need brushing?" Simon would ask, looking at the multitude of cats in the area. He would take a deep breath in and out, smelling that pumpkin spice in the air. Well, he was trained to fulfill any request, so he might as well start now. He would take out brushes of different sizes, as well as a single squeeze tube filled with a cat treat, just in case he needed to appease a cat while he brushed. "Then I'll begin." He would say, going to a nearby cat, sitting down and would attempt to brush. He hoped that it will go well...

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cleaning Catastrophe
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 7:14:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"They do! Usually I can manage on my own, but I didn't feel very good today." Since Chu-e was a sickly twink, that was kind of just how it went some days. He let up the cat he was brushing, a Skitty, who ran off into the kitchen. Another Skitty took the first one's spot, who Chu-e began to brush as soon as it laid down.

@simon would not have as much luck, though. Treats or not, the Meowth he had managed to growl yowled and struggled in his grip. She did not scratch or bite, just kicked and mewled pitifully like the wriggly worm she was pretending to be. Seeing his pokemon act like that made Chu-e laugh a little. She was usually so well behaved with him!

"Sugar is really shy around new people. Actually, most of my cats are. You might need to get them to warm up to you before you can brush them."