Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 11:26:06 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeimg"]

[attr="class","header"]conspiracies 101

[attr="class","setting"]

A nostalgic feeling comes over Pryde as another day has come again, while these labs may never be the same as those in Kanto, he enjoys his old position still. As always he comes in early to lead by example and show that he is working just as hard as the others on projects. Sometime the earlier the better. Though at least he does have a place of his own to work in private. [break][break]

With a cup of coffee in hand he takes a seat at his desk. Taking a sip as he decides to be going over the latest sacrifices from Exodus, as well as the samples they have been able to extract. He has his glasses on rather than his contacts as he looks through the components of the compound Fe2HCO2Mg.[break][break]

From the middle of his lab a projector showing up the material as Pryde looks to see if they can't replicate and produce the same results. As usual his office unlocked for those who wished to ask him questions.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 11:32:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You can stop following me once I get to his office, you know?" Her eyes dart to the poor, frightened Rocket grunt forced to tag along with her. "I know he's pretty scary for some people."
[break][break]
In some sense, she isn't far from the truth when assuming that he'd scared of someone like . But more than anything, he's probably more afraid of the Luxray that's been baring its teeth at him the entire time. Not that Eris notices when it comes to Reiner.
[break][break]
She's certain to knock on the door before breaking in with a smile, her arms occupied by a laptop and a few odd devices as she pushes her way past the threshold. The Rocket grunt follows after with a sheepish smile, waving to the head scientist before scooting as far away from the Luxray as he possibly can get.
[break][break]
"So, I have a theory that I wanna test out! Wanna hear?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 11:43:26 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The head scientist's expression is blank as his door opens. Even with the offending child coming in asking if he would like to hear her little theories. If he were anyone else her rosy cheeks as she smiled would probably lull most to let their guard down, be cheery because she was a child. But Pryde cared not one's age, but knows of her past crimes. [break][break]

With the Luxray coming in Pryde looks to the lackey as they gave their nervous smile in some type of apology. First and foremost he calls on his own lion as precaution. Because after a certain incident he doesn't take chances. And while he is curious about her theory he has other questions first. [break][break]

"What I would first like to hear is why you think you're allowed in the labs after what you've done?"

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 12:02:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Cos this is a project I'm working on to show Miss Lulu. Plus, it's an interesting topic."
[break][break]
It isn't so much confidence as it is determination that decorates her words. While she does tense a little at the Pyroar's presence, she doesn't do much other than signal for Reiner to calm down before moving over to place her laptop on an empty desk.
[break][break]
"She pretty much said she didn't know how to make a Porygon, so I tried doing that. And it kinda worked?" When the laptop screen boots up, a polygonal creature haplessly floats by, spinning about aimlessly as it bounces off the screen walls. "It's a little buggy, I think. But I have others. More importantly, this."
[break][break]
A mysterious device is immediately placed beside it, followed by a bunch of colour-coded cables.
[break][break]
"This thing was the one that gave us first looks into the Unown report. And it keeps updating itself even when you don't touch it. So I was thinking, maybe there's a main database for this. Somewhere where the information is being put in and some way that it's being transmitted to this device right here." It's probably the flimsiest of explanations she's done but it's the only one that she could possibly come up with in such a short amount of time.
[break][break]
"I was thinking of using my Porygons and Rotom to try and follow the trail but..."
[break][break]
Her set-up is evidently lacking.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 12:33:24 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

A brow raises when she mentions the proygon aspect. Both on two fronts: one his co-head scientist didn't know how to make one. Part of him hopes that just told her this to motivate the child. The second is the fact that the child seemed to have made one in the first place. Seeing as she seemed to have stuff of interest to speak about Pryde does shoo the grunt away feeling fine with the subject. [break][break]

"Seems like you're not as big a cretin as I thought you were," he comments with a small chuckle as she does off her laptop and gives her little theory about the familiar device. He has seen it as well and from his conclusion others had been given it, so they were updating it. [break][break]

"It seems like a possibility yes but if your Porygon is lacking it might be troublesome," he gestures to the laptop in a 'may i?' type fashion. If/when she handed if over he would try to look at the code, "And you coded this?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 12:42:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Cretin.
[break][break]
Okay, that's probably marginally better than being called a brat but still. Whilst she's caught up in her thoughts of the new label, the grunt is zooming right out of the door, thankful not to be in a room with two large and feisty cats for any longer than he needs.
[break][break]
"You gotta know some stuff to be able to commit crimes or arson." Raising a brow at the man, Eris can't help but retort - Whether it's a smart comeback or not, Reiner seems to be giving her a look of approval so she'll believe in him.
[break][break]
When Pryde gestures at the laptop, she's already pulling the code up and sliding it over for him to look.
[break][break]
"Yeah I did! From scratch too! Was a little hard to without references..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 13:41:09 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

While looking through the code Pryde gives no indication one way or the other of his impression on the code. Giving a couple of hmms of acknowledgment, and even once or twice of adjusting his glasses as he read through everything. "Yes, like stealing back your little pet after taking the wrong one," he simply comments as if it were nothing. But he said it to ensure that she knew that Raphael knew about it. Though that was more thanks to and his odd ability to be able to tell similar pokemon apart with a glance. [break][break]

"Its not terrible," he finally comments as he removes his glasses to rub his eyes, the gears in his head turning. [break][break]

"I hope you'll learn to understand that references are your friend, might help things be a little less cluttered and some leaf pile of code," he critics as he sliders her back the laptop, perhaps in a not so coincidental part of coding, where it could definitely use some simplification. "Makes things sluggish"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 13:57:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mercury is Mercury. You still have a Meltan in the end. One that matches your personality to boot." She chirps back, her focus never really shifting from Pryde's expressions. The plainness of his expression tells her almost nothing, but she's sure that something is cooking up in his brain the longer he takes to read through.
[break][break]
"I didn't have a Porygon then!" Her explanation starts, but she's equally as quick to stop herself in her tracks. That wasn't a fully good reason when she thought about it, so what else was the problem?
[break][break]
"I didn't understand some bits of the code either. And I didn't wanna blindly copy it without knowing what it did. That's just stupid cos then you can't make improvements to it either." Scrunching her nose a little as she takes back the laptop, her eyes idly hover over the code left on the screen. Sure enough, she does find something stuck within the midst of it, her fingers tapping against the key as she alters it accordingly.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 12:44:04 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Sure it is," is all he comments about the Meltan when she mentions that her 'mercury' was just that. He knows she's stole it back, and honestly if he weren't so busy with other things he would've done something about it. But she was as insignificant to him as a durant, someone else could hunt her down and teach her a lesson later.[break][break]

"Excuses," he wouldn't let his own children get away with them, so of course she wouldn't get away with it. "A porygon isn't the only reference to actually building one, there are places to learn these things," he tells her as he gets up from his chair and begins to walk around his desk. Wanting a better view of how she was typing her code. "And every now and then people willing to teach you things"[break][break]

As she writes he doesn't make much comment. Though as she does one line he knows will cause problems there is a disappointing hum coming from him. As if to hint what she was currently doing was wrong. As to what it was she was doing wrong she would have to figure that out herself.

[break][break]

[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#fff; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 16:14:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It isn't? Wait so, do Rotom actually share the same coding patterns?" No signs of defences decorate her words, only a quiet tone that sincerely wishes to grasp the truth behind her own work. "And well, I couldn't ask Miss Lulu. Miss Eva didn't seem to know much about coding either..."
[break][break]
Sure, she flinches a little upon feeling him peer over her shoulder, requiring a gentle nudge from Reiner to gather the courage to go at it again. A soft breath exhaled upon her tongue gives her a moment of clarity, picking at weaknesses as she finishes the code and goes through it once more.
[break][break]
"What do you think of the possibility of someone like Dr Holo not being from our world?" An idle train of thought that flickers through her mind - It helps to loosen her fingers as they tap across the keyboard. "Imagine organising a huge event that coincidentally gets crashed by extra-dimensional beings. Or maybe cause and effect are flipped... it's because a big event was organised that they invaded... but for what reasons though?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 9:55:24 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"No, Rotoms are essentially slaves to the programing of the item they're attached to, program the item itself like you would anything else, and put a Rotom inside for the most part they are complied to stick to it, even forming personalities around that programing," he explains as he looks over her shoulder at her adequate level of programing. His worry almost nonexistent about the Luxray as his Pyroar was about. [break][break]

Though as she decides to go on about the festivals from before Pryde decides to give it some thought. Thinks about how mentioned the odd things that happen here in Hoenn. As well as the words that have shown up on the report so far as well as the illusions seen within the mist. [break][break]

"I can see it as a possibility, Rocket has done such things before, creating events for an ambush and seeing what happened to Moltres' avatar I believe its quite obvious on who they were after"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 12:48:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Slaves to the programming... If one is to think really hard about it, the same can be said about people, can't it? Born and raised to be molded by society and those around them, expectations piled upon their shoulders as they resign themselves to becoming a mere gear in the grand clockwork of life. Their experiences help to shape their personality, the methods behind their madness and the future they eventually pursue...
[break][break]
Or you know, she could just head empty, no thoughts!
[break][break]
"They were aiming to kill avatars... maybe because the avatars of that world aren't like ours? That they destroyed the world or have completely turned it into a dystopia?" Tapping at her keys, Eris takes a deep breath to try and gather her thoughts. "Or maybe, they're trying to cripple us before invading. Because avatars were one of our strongest defenses against Megalopolans, they have to take them out if they want to proceed with something."
[break][break]
The Unown Report was something of their doing, and she readily places the mysterious device on the table.
[break][break]
"Given how many of us have this and haven't been attacked, they probably want us to know about something big."
[break][break]
But who is they? And does they necessarily refer to the same group of people?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 8:38:46 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Right because people from another world are pure enough to learn avatars are bad and so will come to others to kill them," he mocks the very thought of it as she brings it up. Allowing the child to finish her thoughts as she clickly klacks her keyboard. He only gives a 'hmm' at her other idea before he leans over to shoo her hands away. Highlighting the section she has been working on for at least 5 minutes before he hits the delete key, "Try again."

He doesn't tell her what she's been doing wrong but he is retreating to a shelf that held some books he had someone from his old crew deliver. And while he does find the book he wants Pryde notes the wear and tear so its the old one. Oh well it would do as he comes back and puts the used 'Porygon and Programs: a beginner's guide' book beside her. It shouldn't give answers but it would help the building blocks better. If she were to open it up there would be written notes by the previous owner. Probably someone of a much younger age if the doodles were anything to go by. [break][break]

After he gives her the book he moves around his desk again to take a seat not completely interested in watching her do it. Besides this was more for stabilization over anything else. [break][break]

"They contributed but from reports I've seen they've contributed about as much as any other so I believe you're giving Avatars too much credit, as for the device while what you have is a theory however," he taps it as he decides to play a bit of devil's advocate as he wants to hear her logic, "Who is to say that those who gave us these are the same people as the assassins?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 1:31:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You never know, cos motive is often fueled by survival and benefits. Once they kill our avatars, maybe they can integrate into our society." It is only through these idle thoughts that she's able to resist the urge to squint at how much he's deleted. Even as she sees him lay the book down and peruses it herself, she's stuck on the topic, trying to understand just what might be happening.
[break][break]
"If they're not the same people, then we have a problem, don't we?"
[break][break]
Typing whilst referencing the book allows her to lay the foundation of a new and stronger code, but she doesn't seem to be able to focus on the tiny notes written within.
[break][break]
"How many alternate universes are looking at us? How many are trying to invade or bring something worse?"
[break][break]
With a final click, Eris reads once more over her code before saving it, pulling her wires as she starts to pack up. She then grabs the book Pryde offers, holding it up to his eye level.
[break][break]
"Can I take this back to read in depth? I think I'm a little closer to making a breakthrough."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Conspiracy Theories 101
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 9:00:33 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Please as if they can't blend in already, who knows we might even have a few in Rocket hoping to scope what Avatars we have," he counters because every now and then he enjoys a bit of chaos. Besides that nothing wrong with bringing in a different outlook. The old man just simply giving her a shrug about the idea of them having a problem if the people were not one in the same. Whether it was out of indifference of just making little of the other's worries was up in the air. "In the end it's us vs them, their numbers don't matter."[break][break]

As for the book his Pyroar seems to take some slight offense of the girl wanting to take it. A hum noise coming from the man himself as he motions for the lion to calm herself as he actually puts some thought into loaning it to her. "I expect it back by tomorrow, finished or not," he shoos her from his office, "You're dismissed"

[break][break]