November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
How to Trap a Rabbit (DW)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 17:09:38 GMT
Finley Black Avatar

The mind of an inventor never ceases to stop ticking. Off it goes, thoughts of both possibilities and detriments occupying it's path, each tick bringing Finnley closer towards the next best thing. Today, that next thing had already been decided, designed, and built for testing.

Route 104 had been fairly popular today. With the weather finally offering a rare day of warmth, many seemed to have taken the opportunity to enjoy themselves outside for a change.

Hidden deep within the outlining shrubbery of the road, Finn grinned to himself, excitement clear on his face. His wild eyes sat perfectly still on the ground, unwavering to any distractions meant to avert his attention. And what was he staring at exactly? Only a self built hidden landmine built to smother it's victim in paint upon being triggered. All that was needed was the said victim.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 17:23:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Being very careful has never mattered more in her life than ever (if you ignored the entirety of Kanto, that is). Though she dares to venture further from home once again, she can never shake that feeling of being watched or possibly jumped when she least expects it. When the first leaves of autumn scatter in the winds, she's left with a sense of unease, as if haunted by a trail of Magical Leaves.
[break][break]
There's no way that he'd find her here of all places, right?
[break][break]
Just in case, she keeps her phone on her person at all times now.
[break][break]
As Reiner continues to trudge ahead with her on his back, Eris tries her best to ignore the waves of emotions that swirl in her stomach, allowing her gaze to wander across the scenery if only to distract herself for the briefest of moments. Which is what brings her attention to the strange bump in the road ahead, the dirt around the area oddly displaced as if something had been buried there not too long ago.
[break][break]
Patting the Luxray's shoulder, she waits for him to stop before sliding right off, walking around the area for a bit and kneeling to check the patch without ever touching it - Much to Reiner's displeasure as he lets out a disgruntled snort. Finally, when she's somewhat certain that these grounds have been tampered with, she backs off, creating distance before tossing a random stone she's picked right off the side of the path.
[break][break]
Even if there's nothing there, better safe than sorry, right?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 15:32:34 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
Patience has never been a virtue Finn exhibited well. He was more of a 'in-the-moment' kind of guy, and it showed every time he'd try to prank someone. Fidgeting, he remained crouched behind the shrubbery, his willpower wavering more and more with each passing second. Sure, someone was bound to make contact with his baby, but would that be any time soon? What if happened six hours from now?

Just as the acceptance of failure was about to settle in, a small figure had appeared in sight. The small person-- a little girl with pigtails -- immediately made Finn sigh from cuteness alone. Then, it brought a rush of panic.

"Wait wait--" He jumped out from his place of hiding, rushing towards the small girl without much regard to himself. All that was set in his mind was to save that girl from stepping on his mine. But, just as he grew close, she had thrown a pebble at it, instantly triggering the device.

Boom!

An explosion of colors erupted and bathed Finley ( and everything around him) in a multitude of colors. From yellows to greens to oranges, the youth was thoroughly coated. "Dammit..!" He cursed, wiping off the layer of purple over his eyes, "...At least you're fine. Sorry about that."
[/div]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 7:32:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Boom! All at once, colours burst forth like a cloud of mini fireworks, spraying through the air and coating the ground in a kaleidoscopic swirl.
[break][break]
"That was so cool!" Hopping a little, Eris' cheer far contrasts the antsiness that Reiner shows, his tail flicking sharply as he sidles closer to her. Still, that won't stop concern from tainting her smile, a finger pointed at the forest's edge as she looks at the trapper. "Your burying was a little haphazard though... What if a wild pokemon got caught up in it? They could be really shook and scared!"
[break][break]
Be mischievous and wreak havoc all you want, but never involve poor wild pokemon that don't know any better. That's what momma had taught her when it came to pranks carried out in the wild!
[break][break]
"A- anyways!" Lectures over, she still had to remember her manners. "I'm Eris! What's your name?"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,832 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 6:32:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SIMPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAMUROTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 23:12:14 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
A lopsided grin lit his face at the girl's initial reaction. Thankfully, she wasn't frightened by the sudden explosion - it would be a real pain if he had to run to the nearest ice cream shop to beg for her forgiveness. 

"Yea, you're right." Finn agreed with a sharp nod. Placing his hands on his hips, his eyes flickered upward, a look of contemplation on his face. "Not sure how'd I safe-ify it, though. Ah, at least it worked for now." Safety wasn't his forte per se-- hell, it wasn't even on his mind half the time. Maybe Kennedy could help, though?

With a shrug, his eyes returned back to the small girl and her cautious companion.

"Finnley, but my friends call me Finn." He grinned back at the girl. "So, Ms. Eris, are off to do anything fun?"
-

skipping

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 4:45:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I could always help out! You could make the trap and I could modify it!" She grins, patting Reiner as he nuzzles his head against her shoulder. "What if you used a Rotom or Porygon to help with the trigger effects? I have those two if you wanted to borrow them..." Pulling what seems to be a game console from her pocket, Eris gives it a light shake as two blue dots flicker on the screen. "BUT I want in on the building process!!"
[break][break]
The screen glows purple as a line draws across the glass, lighting up into the familiar blue smile of a Rotom-possessed device.
[break][break]
"I was hoping to look around the place for certain pokemon! Cute ones! And some that gives super specific materials that I really need!"
[break][break]
Not through dangerous or harmful means, of course. She'd probably break down if she had to knowingly hurt a pokemon. Koios, on the other hand, is more than happy to zap a poor Woobat just flying by, buzzing as the pokemon flops onto Reiner's head out of sheer shock. This act garners it a small glare from both trainer and Luxray, a pokeball tapped on the fallen Woobat's head.
[break][break]
"You can just call me Eris, or Errie! If I get to call you Finn, then you should be able to call me by nickname too!"
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || catching woobat!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,832 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 8:10:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORVISQUIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE WOOBAT!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights