Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 1:24:09 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Now that the whole cornfield issue from earlier was solved... it was time to kick back, relax, and have a little bit of fun.

Somewhere along the way, Spencer had picked up a handsome, strapping young man by the name of Andres? Andrew? Andy? Anole?

She couldn't remember and frankly didn't care enough to ask him a second time. He was a nice, friendly, warm body and he happened to be good company. The whole event was meant to be carefree and fun, as it was a festive little festival. Okay, maybe she's a little drunk. But it helps take the throbbing out of her ankle and into her head.

Much more bearable.

"So, handsome? Where are we off to now?"

She links his arm through his and puts on an award-winning smile. Above them, despite the sun still being high in the sky, a full moon takes center stage behind wispy clouds.

mission: ren faire
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 13:04:08 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar

The details on their meeting doesn't matter. The woman with him is cute, and she's willing to dress up a little bit with Andres to do something kinda weird. He'd admit getting laid wasn't really at the forefront of his mind right now. Childhood glee twinkled in his eyes as he relieved his childhood years in Galar where things like this were on just as big a scale, if not bigger. But at least now he was free to enjoy it as he saw fit rather than stand guard for one of those guys to show up and throw his food on the ground.

Chuchi in particular, who had run off somewhere, seemed excited to become a living roomba for the fair. She moved quickly despite her jiggling body, inhaling scraps and getting into them with other small pokemon who had thought to do the same.

"Well, my faire lady, are you too blasted to join me in a little axe throwing competition?" The blonde suggested as he slowed his step while they approached the axe chucking cages. It's a little chilly, but warm drink, food, and company keep him from needing to cover up his farmer's tan. He didn't seem awkward at all as the woman leaned on him. Though he did glance down every once in a while at her feet when she felt Spencer wobble.

| aa bingo: farmers tan

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 14:50:39 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Oh, and he had a sexy accent too. Today just kept getting better and better. Instinctively, as if not to lose him, she holds on just a little bit tighter. Dressing up and acting silly was now the furthest thing from her mind. She had on her arm a total piece of eye-candy.

"I should think to be offended you think I'm such a lightweight!"

She puts. ona show with her words, pretending to be some noble woman dependent on respect. With an upturn of her nose, she steps away from him and toward the cages. With an axe pushed into her hand and instructions laid out for her, she glances back over her shoulder to wink at him.

"Are you ready to lose?"

Confidence oozes out of her, replacing her subtle limp. Losing was not an option, and competitive ego overtakes everything else in her alcohol-addled brain. At least this would be a sharp, swift death rather than one imposed with blunt force trauma. Unless she hit herself with the handle.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 22:55:54 GMT

The blonde grinned as he laughed a bit. “Forgive me, I don’t know any better.” He began. “I simply thought perhaps you hadn’t eaten, and the alcohol may hit a little harder~ But I see now that my words were more condescending than expected, señorita.” He would sure hope the woman wasn’t a lightweight. He had plans for later. Tentative plans. Nice Bonus Plans, if this went well enough, but just plans nonetheless. His real goal was just a good time at the faire. He liked that she humored him at least. That was nice of her.

“Took the words right out of my mouth!” Andres returned, feeling equally competitive about the whole thing. He stood next to her, nodding his thanks to the person running the stalls as they set down their pumpkin spice latte, handed him an axe, and explained more or less the stance and the way to throw it. He swung a few times before fully letting the axe fly, practicing exactly how he was meant to do it. “How about a wager, Spencer?”

The hand axe fell short of the wooden board and the stall keeper handed him a couple of more for practice. “To make things more interesting you know?”

| aa bingo: pumpkin spice

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 0:49:50 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Spencer sniffs, turns up her nose, and grins. Her attitude is looser and friendlier than perhaps it might normally be, and the laziness of her smile even reaches her eyes.

"Apology accepted, good sir."

Senorita, I like that.

It even makes her chuckle. Though admittedly, she probably was feeling the effects of alcohol heavier than she should be. She could almost certainly get something to eat to help soak it all up.

"Haha, you wish!"

But, given how small she is in comparison to him, and how unsteady she is on two feet-- the chances of her winning are slim to none. Honestly, she probably shouldn't be handling an axe at all. Even still, she takes the bait and stares him down. There is a fire in her eyes ignited further by the vodka warming her veins.

"You have my attention.. what will it be?"

Was it to buy an apricorn pie? Would he be the apple of her eye?

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 2:08:12 GMT

The person running the stall moved between the couple, steadying and adjusting Spencer’s form with permission while Andres played with the different axes he’d been given. He focused really, really hard on not letting one slip backward. Granted there’s a reason there’s a cage behind him but still. How embarrassing. “Ah, trusting you have a hidden talent my lady?” Andres asked, taking a moment to look over at his date before attempting to throw another axe. “Or perhaps….you’re hustling me?” he added with a smirk.

“How about best 2 out of 3?” he said as he just barely managed to land another axe on the marked target wood before it fell out and onto the ground. “Just a quick game. I win and I get a token of your affection.” He said as he stuck up his index finger and tapped his cheek. “A little kiss. That’s all.” He said before turning back to his practice target and yeeting another small hand axe at the wood. This one hit the wood, and actually stuck into it.

“You win…well you can choose your prize, Princesa. Or I can just buy you dinner.” He added as he looked back at her already starting to feel confident now that his throws were landing on wood and not the ground.

| aa bingo: thread prompt wolf and lamb

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 2:10:03 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
This time, she is in far too good of a mood to worry about where the instructors hands might be. Not that there is anything inappropriate going on- but she is a hothead with a penchant for starting trouble just to bring attention to herself. Yes, she's the worst.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

A suitable answer, she thinks, to both of his questions.

The truth?

She's never thrown an axe in her entire goddamn life. But she will sure as hell try to look good doing it. And, somehow, someway, even despite the dizzy giddiness she feels when he makes his wager, she wins. A token of your affection, he wanted, and yet he had almost certainly threw the game to let her win.

Because she could barely throw the axe at all.

"Wait hold on--"

She pouts, her arms are sore, her belly grumbles.

"How can I have both? I wish for a token of your affection."

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 4:02:21 GMT

“Pardon my language, your grace, but damn right.” he said grinning at her as he prepared to compete. The axes go flying, and he’s laughing when he hits and when he missed. Really, they’re both kind of out of it. But the game ends, and he’s bested by his lady. Or well, the lady. Spencer. He’s no expert in throwing axes either. There had to be a bit of luck in there since they were rookies. Regardless he’s not really upset about it. Not when she comes at him like this.

“Ah, well as the victor of our match…I suppose I can concede to both.” He said offering her a hand to lead her back to the fair. “I’ll bestow upon you a token, and also find up something smaller than a turkey leg to chow down on.” He said looking around the fair. “We also, don’t have to eat dinner here. I don’t mind taking you somewhere else. If you’ll have me, that is.” Also, he wasn’t really in the mood to eat that much turkey. Like, yeah, white meat was great and all for protein and lean meats and gains and blah blah blah. He wasn’t in the mood for it.

“Ladies choice. I have to honor our agreement after all. You beat me fair and square.”

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 16:40:41 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Your grace. It makes her nearly giddy- no thanks to the alcohol warming her veins. But the attention, even if temporary, fuels her. It leaves her a blushing, attention-seeking mess. Because really, any attention, even negative or fleeting, is better than none at all.

He offers her a hand, he accepts her request to give her not one but both rewards for her success, and she eagerly allows this man to lead her astray. He quite efficiently takes her breath away.

He even goes so far as to suggest they go elsewhere for dinner, and even if the notion is completely selfish on his part, she blinks up at him as a puppy might something they adore.

"I suppose I could have you."

Spencer's smile is lazy, laden with alcohol and misplaced fondness. She steps forward, closer to him, and with her hand still fitted inside of his own.

"What is it that you would like to eat, my lord?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 6:47:10 GMT

It takes a moment to process, the gears in Andres’ brain visibly turning in his eyes before a grin began to spread across his lips. “You could.” He affirmed the stranger before letting out a laugh. “Gods know I have no objections, m’lady.” Why would he ever? Whether he took her home or just enjoyed a nice dinner, she was cute enough. Good conversation. She didn’t mind the sort of out there kind of date and that enough gave her points in his attraction meter.

Interlocking his fingers with hers he’s careful not to lead her around too roughly or too quickly. Especially when the both of them are a little tipsy. He began to lead her towards the fair’s exit, content with everything he’d done today and the few souvenirs he’d gotten. Not many but somewhere, Chuchi was running around with the cutest little toy helmet you ever saw. She’d catch up with them. They were going too far anyway. On account of the alcohol flushed cheeks. “Would the lady perhaps enjoy a little sushi?” he said as they exited the fair on their merry way.

“Freshest join in town. Generous portions too.”

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 0:08:06 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
For a second, just a fraction of a second, she wonders if the man is oblivious to her advances or simply dodging them. Or stupid, which admittedly seemed to be her cup of tea. Perhaps that's why, even though she squints at his lack of understanding, the thought of sushi is certainly tempting. Isn't it an aphrodisiac?

Maybe he was listening. That right there puts a smile on her face.

"Sounds delightful."

Their interlocked fingers are warm, and she brushes her thumb against his knuckles affectionately. She even leans into him, driven to smitten heights through talk of food and physical affection. He was, perhaps, just a warm body on a lonely night-- but he was special, too.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 0:45:27 GMT

“Perfect.” A perfect end to a perfect day. He’s more than pleased really. People could argue in circles that the chase was always the most fun of these kinds of things but sometimes Andres didn’t want to chase. Sometimes Andres was alright with hanging out with someone that matched his energy. As he led her through the street to their destination, he slowed to a stop deeming it a good enough time as any. “Oh, before I forget, the other part of your prize!” he said as if he really had almost forgotten. Unashamedly, leaning Spencer against a telephone pole, he tilted up her chin slightly before leaning down a for a slow kiss.

No tongue. That could wait till later. And judging by how well this was going, he was sure he’d have more than his fair share of kisses tonight. He pulled away after a few seconds, grinning at her before adding, “We can call that…mmm… a taste of dessert.” He stated, before taking her into the restaurant.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
it's a date! [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 5:25:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: