[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You remembered to leave all sneaky, right? Not a peep about our secret meeting today?"
[break][break]
Her footsteps are light as she scurries through the back alleys, a grin tugging at the ends of her lips as she spares a look over her shoulder towards her partner. Her knees are slightly bruised, her palms scraped and bandages haphazardly tied around little scars. Even her hair's a little messy but her appearances are all tied up by proper clothes, baggy but definitely easy to move in. Strangely enough, she comes armed with a crossbow - Though this time, she's sure they won't be hunted by some angry Sylveon!
[break][break]
"Don't worry too much about stuff! You know the plan, but we can always wing it when we need to!"
[break][break]
Just a little further from here, a few houses down these streets, they'll find what they've been looking for. With a brief thumbs-up towards @piper, she steps up to the door and raps her knuckle against the wood. Her voice grows soft, her usual cheer withdrawn as she nervously tugs at her crossbow strap.
[break][break]
"I- is anyone there...?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@piper || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 16:47:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
212 for
"yeah! not a word."

except maybe that they would be back later to , wherever he had been on the ship. if he had even heard them- they hadn't exactly waited for an answer, after all. they're a bit more nervous; they've never done anything like this, their only real job has been to take care of a ghost on the sub, so this is a whole new level. they don't have a weapon of their own; mostly because they don't have one to carry and partially because they had hoped eris' crossbow and their pokemon would do the trick.

"you're not worried about this?"

they ask finally, as they follow behind her. eris seems much more confident in this than piper feels, as she leads them to the house in question. sure, they had agreed to it, but now....well. they weren't going to back out, but they weren't as sure about it as they had been when they had first talked about it. and when they had went over the mission. and- pretty much anything before now, honestly. but they didn't want to be the one thinking about all the ways this could go wrong, so they swallow their fears and stand close behind eris as she knocks on the door.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".piper"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 13:30:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Why would I be?"
[break][break]
The answer comes so naturally, spoken with a small tilt of the head as she looks to Piper. Perhaps, it's that conflict comes to her so easily - As much as she rebukes the idea of hurting others, she's still drawn to the flames that raze everything in its path. Kanto had been a wonderful canvas for a crimson masterpiece, forever carved into her memories as she shakily grasps onto Reiner's mane.
[break][break]
"If you're scared... Don't be! I'll protect you!"
[break][break]
How warmly she smiles as she takes hold of Piper's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze just as the door cracks open before them. Taking a deep breath, she feels the thrumming of her heart in her throat - That sign that emotions are brewing deep within her belly and threaten to surge up like a tidal wave. But the gentle nudge against her shoulder reminds her to set those feelings aside and focus on the present, the Luxray watching ever closely for any signa of danger in her stead.
[break][break]
"We heard... that you could help us escape..."
[break][break]
Pleading but not quite daring to overstep, she flinches just slightly when nameless figures simply watch them for a moment of silence. Still, the doors will open for them, a man quietly gesturing for them to move in quickly and ushering them towards the living room. When they enter, they'll be greeted by the sight of strangers, each seemingly tired but alert in their own ways. A woman looks at them with pity, another man gazes on with wariness whilst the last simply doesn't heed their presence.
[break][break]
"Aren't you two the kids that the underbosses adopted?" She asks, "You two are... awfully young to be in Rocket..."
[break][break]
A quiet 'tch' breaks the silence but a glare from the woman shuts him right up. When faced by children that look the worse for wear, it's instincts that pull people towards softening their tones, trying their best to connect with something deemed so fragile, especially when trying to touch on difficult subjects.
[break][break]
"Did... something happen to your real parents?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 3:51:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
251 for
"i don't know.'' it's a lie, because they do, biut they're not so sure about if they want to bring the mood down with their own worries. at least, whatever mood it was- it was hard to pinpoint, exactly, just howw they were supposed to feel. nervous was their first thought, but eris seemed so calm about it-

in a way, it was easy to believe her when she reassured them that everything would be okay. because they would protect each other. maybe it was a bit too hopeful of them, but they wanted it to always be like this; eris being their cousin, and being by their side. being by her side, too.

as the door swings open, piper reaches for eris' hand; it's mostly to actually comfort themselves, but they're sure it'll add to the "scared rocket kid" image. the figures staring down at them are enough to make piper avert their gaze, just as eris speaks fr them- they don't mean to seem so nervous, not really, but the reminder that this is the first time they've actually done something for rocket is terrifying in its own ways.

even this. especially this.

but they're ushered into the living room, and the figures seem almost warm- if a bit wary. as they should be, piper thinks, considering what they've even come here for. but they frown at the question about their parents, half hiding behind eris to give a small nod.

hopefully they aren't about to mess this up.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 3:57:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]
@piper

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 12:08:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]'It's okay to be nervous' is what she wishes to whisper more than anything else. If not to comfort Piper, then to reinforce the thought that she's more than ready to face things like this.
[break][break]
Strength lies within reach, but she first has to find the courage to pursue it.
[break][break]
For once, Reiner is attentive to the needs of someone other than Eris, standing ready to lash out should anyone actually think of laying a hand on Piper. But he probably needn't worry, yet.
[break][break]
There's a moment of silence that passes between them when the question is spoken, one that begs for an answer that must be drawn from the depths of her memories.
[break][break]
"I was from Kanto..." That sharp edge that usually doesn't exist in her voice, it cuts deeply into the mental of the woman as she wordlessly recoils. Of course she would, especially when she remembers what the organisation has done to the region. And perhaps, she might just remember what she herself has done to the people of that ravaged land.
[break][break]
"It's... not really something I like remembering..." She murmurs, fidgeting a little with her own hands. "How about you though? Why Rocket? What are you gonna do when you leave?"
[break][break]
She's had this talk with Chu-e once, as to why he'd joined this criminal group. And while she could understand his hurt, she could never bring herself to truly understand his reasonings. So would she really be able to understand this group?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 1:49:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
215 for
piper doesn't like the idea of being nervous during something like this. they know it's too late to back out now, but that lingering fear almost tells them to. but they won't- because eris is here, and they're doing this for rocket, and they won't let her deal with this alone. not if they can do anything to help it.

reiner stands nearby, and piper reaches to rest a hand on him, trying to comfort both the luxray and themself. they want socks out of his pokeball with them, but they're worried for the sneasel when things do start happening. they don't want to lose their pokemon- especially not during something like this. so, instead, they ruffle the luxray's fur in some halfhearted attempt to calm their own nerves, repeating it'll be fine in their head like a mantra.

"i was in the slateport bombing." it's simple enough of an explanation, but they almost cling to reiner as they say it. they don't like mentioning it, don't like thinking about it for too long, and they hope the strangers will realize and change the subject or something.

eris does first, though, and piper relaxes a little, trying to give reiner another soothing pat before they speak up. "aren't you scared? since rocket preaches loyalty, right?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Don't Tell Gavin! || C
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 7:52:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Slateport bombing... It takes her a whole lot of will to resist turning to stare at Piper, be it with pity or a shared sense of loneliness. Gone without the chance to say goodbye, taken before she could even understand what it meant to be left behind, promises of a tomorrow stolen away with just a simple act so far out of their control.
[break][break]
With the emotions stoked a little by questions, Reiner barely resists the actions of the two kids, taking it in stride as he offers them a gentle nudge of encouragement.
[break][break]
"Loyal?" Raucous laughter threatens to shake the room, a crazed look flashing through the eyes of the one who'd seemed disinterested all along. "I joined to be free from the law, not to become someone's lapdog."
[break][break]
His answer is met with an immediate glare from the woman and he spits at the ground to rebuke her righteousness. With a roll of her eyes, she simply dismisses him and steps closer to both Eris and Piper, keeping a small bit of distance as she remains wary of the teeth Reiner begins to bear.
[break][break]
"Listen, you two. Loyalty is very important, but if it means having to hurt others... we have to do something to stop them." She hesitates, almost as if she's regretting her decisions. For joining Rocket? For helping them to destroy the lives of others? For doing things she supposedly never meant to do?
[break][break]
"Won't you be hurting your friends in Rocket by betraying them?"
[break][break]
The world isn't fair and contradictions exist in everything. Eris reaches to hold the woman's hand and keeps a steady gaze on her.
[break][break]
"There are good people here too, ones that will fight to never hurt a soul. Are you going to tell on them? Cause them to be arrested by the League just because they had no other place to run?"
[break][break]
She can't... Her mind feels so hazy, pulled in one direction by the cruelties she's seen and another by the kindness she's been treated with. She can't. Her grip tightens and her knuckles start to grow white from the effort. She really can't -
[break][break]
"Nice people like Temp and Serena and Mint and so many others... won't you be hurting them too?"
[break][break]
She can't understand it.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights