180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
Storage wars [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 18:11:47 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar

Lana at the storage lockers. He gets some keeys. Drowns in trash. im so tired truly.

Tag hope this is ok!!

close tab

played by

cila

n/a
she/her
twenty-two
may 13
mauville city
bisexual
thug
grunt
single
5 height
5 height
welcome to my twisted mind.
awards
30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
Storage wars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 2:41:28 GMT
avery avila Avatar
avery wasn't keen on doing janitor duty today, but she had to pay the bills somehow. cleaning storage lockers was not the worst thing she'd ever done to survive, and it wouldn't be the last. maybe she'd find something valuable, or maybe she wouldn't. she's watched storage wars before, and their riches rang in her head...YUUUP.

she's running a little late, though on a weekday, the lockers are normally desolate. her partner apparently already had some of the keys, so she didn't bother grabbing any others. avery walks in as she sees her partner open a locker, and hears him yell before the trash covers him in an slightly mildew-y, moist smell. "heh. nice job, partner." she snickers, peering inside at the locker. nothing seemed of importance here, unfortunately.

she digs in further, lugging out some garbage bags and dull furniture. meh. she half turns to the person behind her, "didja find anything good yet?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
Storage wars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 23:21:58 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar

Lana had been tossing some bags he assumed were filled with old clothes a side to make a path into the locker. They’d have to splay out everything to go through it. Luckily this locker was the closest to the dump, and if they needed to move it there were dollies down the hall. Still, it didn’t’ make the task any less daunting. Garbage Baby barked excitedly, ready to dig through someone else’s belongings. “Oh- H-Hey!” he greeted the girl as she approached, He gave a shy wave before shaking his head. “Not y-yet.” He then gestured at his partner, a very fat galarian Linoone whose tongue lolled out as he barked at Avery. He was, as usual, excited to see a new person.

The dual type bounded over to greeted her, jumping over fallen boxed and trash while his owner tried to shove crap out of the way. “G-Garbage Baby is f-f-friendly and h-he’s good at f-f-finding things.” The trainer supplied before adding an introduction for himself. “I-I’m Lana.”

Tag hope this is ok!!

close tab

played by

cila

n/a
she/her
twenty-two
may 13
mauville city
bisexual
thug
grunt
single
5 height
5 height
welcome to my twisted mind.
awards
30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
Storage wars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 7:34:41 GMT
avery avila Avatar
"nice to meetcha. avery." she says, looking through the various types of trash. avery holds up a bag, seeing only old, smelly clothes, and throws it into the pile near the dolly. trash. lana's linoone barks at her and she can't help but give it a good pet. it could be a good pokemon to sell to the black market, if she were successful.

"so where'd the name garbage baby come from?" she asks, not quite mocking. more amused than anything. she lets out her galarian meowth, and it waves its clawed hands at the linoone. "well if we're gonna do intros, this is shithead. don't forget it." she says, motioning to her pokemon. many people have questioned his name, but shithead likes it, so she doesn't give a shit.

avery reaches to pick up the linoone, observing its long claws and nose. "sure looks like it. you think she can find anything if i throw her in there?" she asks, pointing to the very back of the storage unit, inaccessible unless all the furniture were moved aside. his pokemon could probably get there and find valuable objects with much more ease than a human.

"i won't throw ya hard, pinky promise."

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
Storage wars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 3:25:45 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar

“H-Hi! Avery!!” Lana replied as he struggled to his feet after getting toppled by the garbage. His partner revels in the attention leaning into Avery’s hand and letting out a couple more barks before licking her hand. The Linoone perked up recognizing its name and turned to look at his trainer happily, tongue lolling out before he launched himself into a nearby trash bag, beginning to chew on the plastic and yanking it out of the way to dig through it. “I-I was s-s-six year o-old and…we f-found him i-in the d-d-dumpster.” He explained before waving at the Meowth.

He tried not to laugh at the name. “S-Shithead?” he tested out, feeling only a little bad about it. But he’d also rolled with the name Garbage Baby for decades now. At the prospect of getting lifted, the fat dual type rushed back over to Avery, standing on his hid legs and reaching up the girl’s legs. He barked a couple of times for attention, his tail slapping dirty clothes excitedly. “H-Have a-at it.” Lana said, since his pokemon seemed happy to get thrown around.

Tag hope this is ok!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Storage wars [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 6:54:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: