Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
The death cell [c]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 4:16:27 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

A dusted shelves filled with varieties of chemicals from safe to death-inducing if you don't handle it with care is displayed in front of Kano right now. She let out a sigh can't wait for the volunteer, , to come to help clean this small clinic that she owns to fill a spare time outside her time doing personal research which is not much. As she was busying sorting it out, dumping the expired chemical properly - Suddenly, Gem and Dusk enters while wrestling and carelessly hit the shelves creating a shockwave throughout the shelf. From the wave, a particular chemical that has a potent corrosive property falls and splashes right to Kano's face. [break][break]

A loud scream echoes, every molecular on her face feels like burning. The pain that she is feeling right now is indescribable as she writhe on the ground. Gem and Dusk just stand there looks confused and have no sign of them helping. If there is no one comes really soon, Kano would be dead anytime soon.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
The death cell [c]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:59:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was running a little late!

He'd been requested to come out and help with whatever she needed assistance with. It wasn't too often Rocket had him do things like this since he'd become Gym Leader, more value to them as a mole, but the occasional little task felt nice.

"Hello? Miss Kano?" He called out, knocking on the door. That's when he heard the scream, his blood running cold for a moment. Temp is a man of action, though, and soon he was forcing his way inside- shouldering the door if it happened to be locked until it broke down.

There he found Kano writhing and screaming, her face being burned by the acid.

He snatched her up. Temp was strong, he worked out and could easily lift his boyfriend and carry him around. Kano, in comparison, was light as a feather. He panicked for a moment as he looked around. One of those wash stations was nearby, so Temp ripped the cord off so it would spray water, putting her in the water's path. Hopefully it would get all that off.
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
The death cell [c]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 8:27:15 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

A man appears in a hurry but Kano is unable to tell who it is due to she is in the middle of excruciating pain. Kano tries her hard to order the man but every word that escapes from her mouth is a scream, an incomprehensible scream in pain as the pain goes in like a wave. Fortunately, the man is capable enough and douses her face with a stream of water. While it still incites some pain to her, it gradually lessened a little bit, and her hand waves around wildly trying to reach something. After several failed attempts, her hand land on the nearest scissors and hold them menacingly toward the man for a moment but in the next moment, she swiftly cut her own clothes and get rid of them as quickly as possible as some of the chemicals are splashed to her clothes too. She ignores the basic decency of stripping herself right in front of a man but this is an emergency situation. [break][break]

"Don't stop" Kano said weakly but demanding to the man, ordering him to keep rinsing her continuously. She tries to stand up with the help of the nearest table, her leg is still wobbly but she needs to reach the shelves. "Salve... There, quick" Kano mutters weakly, pointing to the shelves right in front of her.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
The death cell [c]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 23:21:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Thankfully for , Temp is gay and uninterested in her naked form. Also thankfully, he is a water trainer. He uses his hands, as ordered, to help rinse her off, collecting water to toss on her. But, after a moment, he calls out a trio of Corsola. A quick order and they were hosing Kano down with weak Water Guns, soaking her.

"Salve... uh, okay!" Temp moved to search, his eyes scanning labels before he grabbed the container that he figured the woman was going for. He half ripped the lid off and held it out, unsure what to do next without guidance.

"What happened? Should I call a doctor?" He hovered at the edges, protective, as if he could beat up whatever had hurt her.
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
The death cell [c]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 2:14:58 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
THERE'S FEAR IN THE EYES
[break]
[attr="class","nikki100"]
[attr="class","nikki101"]HAVE NO FEAR OF PERFECTION
[break]
[attr="class","nikki102"]YOU WILL NEVER REACH IT
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]

The water that comes out from the Corsola is appreciated as it washed off the chemical that still sticks to her face and calm the raging pain for a bit. Kano violently snatches the salve from Temp's hand and with a shaky hand starts to do a treatment to her face while wincing from the sting. "I am THE doctor" Kano snides a sharp remark thoughtlessly but who can blame her? Her mind wasn't completely there and her focus is on another place. The pain gradually got milder and milder to the point of toleratable, enough for her to stand up and go to the nearest mirror to notice that her face is completely ruined due to the acid property of some of the chemicals that got poured to her face. Kano takes the nearest clean lab coat and a random mask that just laying on the ground before slopping down to the sofa as her knee buckles. [break][break]

"I owe you my life," Kano states while wincing in pain once in a while. The pain won't be gone anytime soon. "How can I repay you?"

[break]
[attr="class","nikki103"]
[attr="class","nikki103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
notes here, i guess?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a8354a;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 font]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a8354a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
The death cell [c]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 18:32:23 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
There is a pause as Temp calls his Corsola back. doesn't look good but at least she's not screaming and writhing on the floor like she was before.

He does roll his eyes a bit at her snapping at him. But, he'll forgive her, since she probably just, like, fucked up her face and is in a lot of pain. Probably. "I think one of my pokemon knows a healing move." But which one... He tries to think on the ones he had with him and what they could do.

The last part makes him snap his head towards her, though, baffled.

"You don't need to repay me." Unlike other people in Rocket, who would absolutely hold this over Kano's head as long as they could, Temp was a kind soul deep down. He just had a taste for violence that led him into the organization's hands.