Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 2:03:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]FALLARBOR'S FALL | NON-TRADITIONAL CHALLENGE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

GYM-CHALLENGE

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r39souTMWm1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
CRISIS 01

MR. PRESIDENT

CHAOS ensues as remi has difficulty controlling the VIP. a DRAGONS BREATH washes over the area, and by sheer luck, does the shield not break. however, spider-web lines appear, the dome now CRACKED. even the SLIGHTEST of contact threatens to take one of remi's three lives, putting her one step closer to defeat.
[break][break]
but, her pokemon are well-trained, and it shows. despite the VITAL THROW seemingly hitting nothing, the SHEER COLD that follows proves invaluable. it has an effect entirely different than extreme heat, turning the sand stream into a HAIL of ice and snow. the shadow that looms beyond the veil is more apparent now and it approaches quickly, egged on by a TAUNT. a GARCHOMP emerges, talons glowing crimson, as it releases a DRAGON CLAW directly towards the pangoro.
[break][break]

from beyond the veil, another dragon lurks, unaffected by the TAUNT directed towards the sand shark. narrowing it's hooded eyes, it begins to LOCK-ONTO the teddiursa while above them, thunderclouds begin to form by its will.
[break][break]
meanwhile, in the shadows, a delphox STALKS.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 2:42:04 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Miraculously, it begins to HAIL. Naturally, Beartic takes advantage of this immediately. The momma bear uses her speed and agility, doubled now in the hail and snow, to scoop Teddiursa up off of the ground and into her loving arms. She returns to Remi's side, dropping the child at her feet, before turning her sights on the shadow that races into sight.

Although the Pangoro does not, by any means, need help from a woman, the Beartic does still have an untapped BIDE resting in her jittery muscles. With her SLUSH RUSH speed, it was very nearly the perfect opportunity for her to intercept and make it happen.

Pangoro helps by taking the brunt of the DRAGON CLAW with his own HAMMER ARM, hopefully stalling and holding the Garchomp long enough for Beartic to unleash all-out war.

And, while she's letting loose her BIDE, she is fully prepared to lower the temperature of the area even further with a BLIZZARD. With a whombo combo, Remi sidles closer to the bears for protection so as to not get too far away. Eyes watch her and Teddiursa from all angles, and the last thing she needed was to get separated and caught with her pants down.

"Bane, look up!"

Now, whether or not the Garchomp was down for the count with the total thrashing coming its way, he does lunge forward in preparation for the inevitable. He aims to VITAL THROW the Garchomp into whoever is approaching next.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 23:25:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

GYM-CHALLENGE

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r39souTMWm1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
CRISIS 01

MR. PRESIDENT

AGAIN, GREYSON FINDS HIMSELF IMPRESSED. while neither expected the unnatural HAIL to form, she naturally adapts to the situation, turning the tide of the ambush into her own advantage.
[break][break]
known for their predatory instincts, and aggression, the garchomp descends onto the trio with an unyielding hunger. his attack breaks on the meaty HAMMER ARM, stalling him just enough for a tensioned BIDE to strike him in the gut. it hurts, but no where near as much as the BLIZZARD that ensues. before he could even react properly to the barrage, a VITAL THROW tosses him like a child into the air, roaring in pain and breathing heavily.
[break][break]
still, despite her best instincts, there's nothing above them. the flung garchomp is subject to gravity's pull, before finally, he's able to catch himself. behind him, like the wrath of an angry god, a THUNDER descend, utilizing it's previous LOCK-ON. with only one target in mind, the FLOWER SHIELD strengthens in preparation.
[break][break]

whether the attack hits or not, a voice comes across the intercom. "you need to keep moving," it urges patiently, "do not let yourself be bogged down." it was of course, easier said than done. especially so as a SUNNY DAY takes the HAIL'S place.
[break][break]
wherever the delphox was, she was certainly preparing.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 16:54:36 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Fear fixes itself upon her face momentarily. She is stunned into silence, watching wide-eyed in horror as the monster from the sand veil shows itself. Although her bear companions are efficient in clearing him out of the way, the Garchomp has a lasting, bone-chilling effect on the woman. Her eye and cheek ache with the reminder.

But with their attention solely on the Garchomp and the distance between them and the wandering little angel, it is nearly inevitable what comes next. They aren't close enough to react, not close enough to act as physical barriers. The THUNDER strikes the waiting FLOWER SHIELD. It also makes the baby bear cry.

That in and of itself is enough to enrage the both of them as they come barrelling back to protect their child. On the off chance it breaks any rules, Pangoro and Beartic each take one arm of the Teddiursa to swing her forward while they run. There is urgency both in the voice over the intercom and in the sunny day that dissipates the hail. Remi hurries to keep up as well, keeping her eyes peeled for more attackers.

"Keep moving! Don't stop for anything, just prepare yourselves. We're almost to the end, I can taste it."

And by that she means a stiff drink and a cigarette.

Beartic prepares another BIDE, fully prepared to put herself in harms way again to act as a body shield. Pangoro does the same by sending out a PARTING SHOT as a warning.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 1:46:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

GYM-CHALLENGE

CRISIS 01

MR. PRESIDENT

the faintest hints of red from the beartic's BIDE paint an ominous future for one of his pokemon, while mews of apology flow in from the comfey as the shield breaks. but, she remembers what her job here is. again she inflates another FLOWER SHIELD around the creature, grimacing against what the future lies.
[break][break]
while not exactly breaking the rules, there's something about remi's strategy that both amuses, and concerns greyson. he needn't issue orders to those in the field - he trusted them enough. even as the DRAGAPULT begins another LOCK-ON, he merely watches on.
[break][break]

placed in their path, erecting itself like the castle walls of old, a massive LIGHT SCREEN interjects their charge. while delphox had little doubt it could hold against their combined assault, that wasn't the purpose of it.
[break][break]
it was a distraction.
[break][break]
all around the charging trio, TREES BEGIN TO FALL, pulled inwards with great force and under the duress of PSYCHIC. if she couldn't get to the teddiursa, she'd just crush them all, she figured.
[break][break]
greyson sighs from behind the lens of a camera.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 20:58:29 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
The 'president' begins to giggle loudly and profusely. Her laughter comes from the belly as she is swung backward and forward with the rhythm of her elder's swing of their arms. It feels like she is flying, or on a fast-moving, on-the-go swing.

Naturally, because they have a fight incoming once more, the two bears set the Teddiursa down and usher the child forward. They keep moving, but prepare for the worst. Their little dead sprint seems to have quelled the fears and the tears fromt he Teddiursa, and she continues to bat and play with the pretty new flower shield on her arm.

But Remi notices something that perhaps her own Pokemon don't. The LIGHT SCREEN that erects feels too obvious. It feels like it should be the right direction, the next target, but--

"Bane, don't fall for the light screen. I think this might be like that battle in the art gallery-- a distraction. Remember when the Ninetales purposely missed you with that solar beam and then hit you with the flamethrower instead? I think it's that. We ignore it, there's something else coming."

And, sure enough..

"Move!"

They're forced to pick up the pace again, and quickly. The LIGHT SCREEN abandoned as a semi-obvious distraction, the bears hover overtop of the racing Teddiursa. The little bear gasps and pants, little feet pounding against the ground as she weaves in and out of falling branches. Her small size lends to her speed and agility, while the two older bears HAMMER ARM and THRASH their way through to keep the trees from crushing their president.

"I see the other side! Just a bit further, and the falling trees won't be able to reach us."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
this is for you [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 2:56:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
there was certainly something admirable about the tenacity that remi and her pokemon showed. instead of skirting around the mass of falling trees, they barrel right through it. greyson makes a noise resembling 'hm' from the control room, standing and pushing back the chair. his arms fold, and his gaze holds steady.

it was coming down to the final stretch.

autumn, his delphox, snarls at the advancing group. she watches with an eagerness, hoping to see the second shield burst. when it doesn't, the air around her heats noticeably.

elsewhere, static begins to rise. the hair on remi's arm, as well as the fur of her pokemon, begin to rise with the discharge that begins to noticeably effect the atmosphere. then, like before, guided by a LOCK-ON, a vicious bolt of lighting and it's booming THUNDER lances down towards the teddiursa.

if that wasn't enough, the garchomp from earlier recovers enough to get its bearings once more. it sends it's will into the ground beneath him, then, with a mighty stomp, BULLDOZES the earth underneath the party. it wasn't enough to crack the earth and swallow them whole, but it'd certainly mess with their footing at a minimum.

IT"S THE FINAL STRETCH. TWO POSTS (this and the final one) remain until you reach the finish. Expect your enemies to HOLD NOTHING BACK.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing