Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
singing yesterday's songs [s]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 21:19:35 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis11"]
[attr="class","top"]

he fights it at first, feeling the flush of anger and shame course through him, but it's dwarfed by the growing void in his chest. eventually, he takes the bag and begins to breathe into it, collecting his breathe and composure.
[break][break]
after a minute, king visibly calms, shaking with... anger.
[break][break]
dropping the bag brings a hesitation that burns brightly in his own mind, but he ignorers it.
[break][break]
"not a word."

[attr="class","ooc"]@evelyn[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis11"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 20:29:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Impending disaster was avoided as he finally caved in and breathed into the bag. Evelyn kept a hand on his shoulder, her gaze held firmly on him in case something bad happened in the midst of his panic attack.

However, once it ceased, she was able to relax a bit, sliding back into her chair as she regarded him with worried eyes.

"Not a word."

"King..."

She rested her hand on his leg, peering up at him. But she didn't speak.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 18:03:22 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a long minute, as he just sits there and thinks with eyes glued to the ceiling, before he speaks. it's quiet, soft, and lacks the usual heat or flare that usually fills it.
[break][break]
" is alive. she faked 'er death to have 'n raise a child in secret — my child."
[break][break]
"everythin' these past five years have been a complete lie."

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 12:36:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When he spoke, King sounded so defeated. It was unlike him, without his usual flare and spitting fire. Evelyn couldn't help but feel pity in that moment, though she kept her hand resting on his leg to announce her presence.

Sagira. A name she hadn't heard in a long time. She had heard about her, everything that she thought was the truth, from King. However, it appeared that it was all a lie.

"I'm sorry, King. I'm sorry this all happened to you."

Evelyn stood, coming to sit beside him on the examination table, and put her arm around his back. To provide comfort, solidarity to him.

"And I'm sorry for pushing you."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 19:36:36 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

there's no reaction to her presence, or comforting touch. he just sits there, staring at a smudge of mold on the far off wall. the thundering of blood in his ears had calmed now, but king felt only... tired.
[break][break]
"i'm tired, eve. so arceus fuckin' tired." he'd been fighting his entire life. every single day it felt like. the faces of the people he hate cross his mind.
[break][break]
. . his father.
[break][break]
he was so exhausted.
[break][break]
"thanks, fer the meds. i'll pay ye back." he moves to stand and close his shirt, his expression hard.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 19:04:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Evelyn could feel the exhaustion in the room. His silence was unlike him, eerie in a way as he seemed to come down from his panic and the endorphins that had rushed over him.

She simply nodded when he mentioned his exhaustion, rubbing his back gently before speaking.

"I can give you something for anxiety. And sleep. If you want."

As he stood up and got ready, she went to her small prescription area, throwing a paper bag together of the recommended meds for his rash and then the sleep aid and anti-anxiolytic. She pressed it in his hands, looking up at him.

"Take it if you want. Don't worry about paying me back. You know damn well I just take these from a clinic. The instructions are on the bottle... if it gets worse, please come back," Evelyn begged.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 19:56:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

king finishes getting ready, when eve returns, paperbag in hand. his gaze falls down on it, understanding the implications - even if she hadn't intended there to be any. he's tempted to take it and smash it beneath his heel, but he hesistates.
[break][break]
then he's rolling it up in his hands and moving towards the door. king stops in the frame, and speaks without turning.
[break][break]
"thank you."
[break][break]
then he's gone.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 3:35:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@evelyn