Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knights of the round [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 22:38:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
a haunting giggle accompanies the painful fall, but even worse than that, your team is not unscathed.
[break]
a pokemon of your choosing is GRAVELY INJURED! make a note of who this is in your next post.

[break]
whatever luck that may exist, does however, give a series of options. before him lies a tunnel, mysterious, dark, and potentially a vast network. however, should the elite four member wish it, he could always climb back up to what it awaits him...

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 19:44:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

the team manage to fall through and once they hit solid ground again the party seems to be free from major harm for the most part outside of bruised and sore bones even if the VIP Joltik used Kaz as a softer landing spot. However not all of them seemed to be so lucky as a faint squawk caught the attention of the Chestnaught who rolled over and found their birdly knight under him with his feathers ruffled and sword and shield bent out of place. Still he managed to stand up but using his already busted shield as a crutch was evident enough that their firepower was going to be limited now.

It really didn't help that their only options were to either go forward into the unknown or climb back up and hoped the foes above them had passed on. Something in Kaz's mind told him that the tunnel might be the safer bet despite all common sense probably telling him otherwise. "Chestnaught, try to carry him. I'll hold onto Itty Bitty. He's gonna need whatever last drop he's got for the last leg of this. So your pulling double duty for us bud." Kaz explained in his own way as he patted the large grass knight who scooped up his ally into his arms as the party moved deeper into the tunnel and hoped for the best.

[SIR FETCH'D HAS BEEN INJURED!]

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 7:41:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven