91 posts
Dominic Grey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dom
Dominic Grey
ice in my veins [w]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 23:48:19 GMT
Dominic Grey Avatar
Dom shrugged his coat tighter over his shoulders, shivering despite the thick layer of down between him and the cold spray of water. He wondered how he could feel like a plucked Piplup even with all of his layers. Lotus carried him diligently through the cave's high tide, seemingly completely unaware of the bone-deep chill. He patted the Lapras on the neck, careful not to get too close to the edge of her shell or risk tumbling into the waves.

"Times like this," he said, leaning safely back. "I wish I could be Ice-type, too." Sure would make dealing with the snow a lot easier. Though, he figured, the summer would be unbearable. And there was no way he could give up a good beach trip. He shrugged and pulled his scarf up over his nose, squinting against the sea spray. "I'm just people-type, though."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice in my veins [w]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 3:41:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Jack

Dom, Nic, Nicky
he/him
May 19
Gay
Ranger
Cadet
Single
35 height
35 height
let's not forget we're flying.
awards
91 posts
Dominic Grey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dom
Dominic Grey
ice in my veins [w]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 19:29:49 GMT
Dominic Grey Avatar
A low roar interrupted Dom's musings on the ins and outs of what type would be most advantageous to be. He touched Lotus on the neck, but she was already slowing. The pair peered into the recesses of the cave, squinting through the glints of light off the ice. He could see a massive shape moving there, and he directed Lotus towards solid ground. She cautiously deposited him on the rocky shore, watching as he crept closer.

Peering through the haze, Dom could see a lumbering Abomasnow, swinging her massive arms around violently. A group of Swinub had her surrounded. Dom watched as they slunk back into shadows, waiting until her back was turned to dart forward and nudge her legs. Dom was surprised to hear the Swinub didn't bother to keep quiet while they bullied the much larger Pokemon. His brows furrowed. She couldn't hear them. And they were small enough she would lose sight of them when they darted back into the shadows.

He stepped out of his hiding spot and into the Abomasnow's line of sight. He raised his arms to be sure she saw him, before glowering at the Swinub.

"Hey! Don't be like that!" He waved his arms and took a threatening step forward. The Swinub hesitated, looking to each other. They did outnumber him. He put a hand to his belt, prepared to grab a Pokeball, and that was all it took to send the Swinub squealing off into the cave. Dom sighed, relaxing. The Abomasnow eyed him warily and he held out empty hands to show he wasn't a threat. That seemed to be enough for her, at least for the moment. Dom turned to head back to Lotus. After a couple of steps, he hesitated and looked back over his shoulder. The Abomasnow stared at him. He grinned and gestured for her to follow. You coming?

capture attempt.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice in my veins [w]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 21:05:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE ABOMASNOW!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!