POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 16:07:19 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her spindas were awfully tired from all of their wild dancing and it seems like they couldn't handle the onslaught from melody's pokemon. It was only fair, they battled their hardest! [break][break]

However melody's next opponents were ones she was fearful of, dragonnairs were powerful pokemon, as were all dragon pokemon. [break][break]

She sent out her next orders to them "Ok guys! double-edge and psybeam!" she orders as both of her pokemon launched themselves into a frenzy against the danger noodles. She left the orders vague as to who to attack but typically melody liked to handle one threat at a time so both of her pokemon would gang up on one pokemon.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo] [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 16:18:29 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Qi'ra, naturally, turns out to be the main target. She chocks it up to bad luck, mostly. Or maybe that Dragonair, specifically, is the prettiest. She does turn pink in season two, after all. Oops, spoilers!

The Dragonair cries out in pain as she is thrashed not just by the PSYBEAM but also the DOUBLE-EDGE. She recoils, shaking off the dizzying pain, before lashing out with a DRAGON TAIL to hopefully put distance between herself and the two attackers. The second dragon performs a DRAGON DANCE in the meantime.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 1:46:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The spinda is sent flying backwards, flopping over and rolling over and over. [break][break]

the dragon tail also sent her chimecho flying backwards too but she recovered a little better than the drunk panda. Chimecho rushed forwards towards the not dragon dancing dragonair and tried to use wrap on it to hold it still for Spinda to come in and use copycat on chimecho and use wrap as well trying to hold the danger noodle down.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo] [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 2:06:58 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Qi'ra recovers quickly from her DRAGON TAIL, pulling herself back into a tight coil before relaxing. Unfortunately, in spite of knocking them both aside, Melody's Pokemon recover quickly, too. From either side, the two Pokemon attempt to WRAP and hold her down.

But in doing so, they leave themselves open, too.

"Now, do something!"

Remi's second Dragonair, having been left to her own devices to charge up her strength, has every intention on attacking now. She opens her mouth, a HYPER BEAM in the back of her throat. Qi'ra continues to struggle, but lies limp just as the attack strikes out. The chances of it hitting her, too, are great. But that was why the second Dragonair had opted for an attack not as crippling as it could have been had it been a dragon-type one.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 2:29:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Both Melody and her pokemon both stood there, mouths agape as the hyper beam rocked the arena when it hit it's target. A massive explosion from the boosted hyper beam made melody throw her arm up instinctively against her face as the wind from the attack threatened to send her tumbling back. [break][break]

both her chimecho and spinda were on the floor when the smoke cleared, wisps of smoke coming off their body. Gardevoir immediately came in and teleported them to go and heal them back to full health. Melody let out a small sigh, that was one hell of a battle. but that sigh was quickly replaced with a big grin on her face. "That was fun! You did very well ." [break][break]

"I noticed you're a little uneasy when you give out directions to your Pokémon. Don't be!" she said stepping down from the stage as the concrete moved to meet her foot and slowly slid back to where it was before. "Your Pokémon trust you, I can tell! On top of that you made some good decisions during that battle! So keep that confidence up!" she smiled as she put her hands together. [break][break]

Both her hands shifted towards her back pocket as she pulled out a small little blue and gold button. "And so, Miss . On my authority as the gym leader for Sootopolis City, I grant you the Rhythmn badge! Do you accept?" she asks as she holds it out for Remi to grab for herself.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 2:40:31 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
The battle comes to a screeching halt, smoke rising from the ground where the hyper beam had laid siege. Admittedly, Qi'ra is uncomfortable and in pain. She lays sprawled out once the Pokemon attached to her fall off. She lifts her head though, to look at Remi.

"Battling isn't really what we do, bit out of our comfort zone for us."

And she has never trained dragons, not like this. Up until weeks ago she hadn't even looked at Qi'ra. But now she was bigger, stronger, far more confident. Her fears were being overcome with every step she took. Character development.

"Uhmm.. yeah? Of course I do, yes."

Her eyes widen and she watches the button turn over in her hand. She reaches for it and turns it over now in her own hand. The woman is smiling as she lifts it up to show her Dragonair. Qi'ra approaches, albeit slowly, to coil herself around the woman's body and rest her head in the curve of her neck.

"You aren't so bad yourself, pinky."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2022 3:17:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven