she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
a binding agent [ff/m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:04:07 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia keeps to herself. in ever grande city, her gated property remains forcibly quiet. bodyguards prevent paparazzi and reporters from trespassing her line of comfort; after all, she was still recovering. her bruised body is nothing compared to the restless mind that gnaws at her sleep like a steadily corroding poison.

yet, she stays strong. she has to. and she does not do this out of obligation or for a penciled in agenda. instead, conversely, dahlia is inspired. the toxin of her suffering empowers her. a modern day mithridates, minus the paranoia. but she has good reason to be paranoid now.

and it is for this reason she invites lucas lane to her abode. the kitchen is prepared, the ingredients all neatly organized atop a quartz tabletop. sunlight filters in through the delicate white curtains of her kitchen's french windows and a slight breeze carries the day further inside.

the bodyguards would let the scientist in without much of a fuss.

"come in!" she calls for him from inside. "i've been waiting!"

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
a binding agent [ff/m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 0:52:17 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

He'd expected Dahlia to be wealthy and her home to reflect that. But when he arrived he was blown away by the size of her estate. It was well over double the size he'd imagined. He wondered just how wealthy she really was.

Lucas showed a league ID card to the security to hasten the process. In no time he was at the front door of her estate. She must've heard him approaching because as soon as he raised his hand to knock she spoke.

"Hey, so sorry about the wait. Took a bit longer than expected."

He spoke as he walked through the door, an apologetic look on his face. It'd been an honest mistake on his part.

"How's your recovery been so far?"

First, his shoes came off, followed by his coat which he hung in the closet.

「1/5」

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
a binding agent [ff/m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 4:22:27 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

"oh, don't sully our baking with that nonsense." dahlia beckons lucas in, passing over his belated entrance and the solemnity of her healing. her clothing is casual, loose, and white. like the curtains billowing nearby. "i've made sure to purchase some cookie cutters that should be to your liking."

her voice is peppy and light. it possesses a gentle incandescence, like a scented candle refusing to blow out due to its withering wick. from the drawers, she pulls out the metal stencils, flashing several of them toward the scientist: an omanyte, kabuto, a lileep. eventually, an entire set of fossil-mon cutters is spread across the counter as a calculated spectrum of possibility.

nearby, her stoutland snores on a woven rug.

"have you ever baked before, lucas?" dahlia places the flour, salt and baking powder into a deep metal bowl. "making pastries is a science. perhaps you have the knack for it." she sets the bowl closer to him.

"mix these, please! chop! chop!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a binding agent [ff/m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 20:02:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: