1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
tis the season [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 22:55:53 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Tis the season to be a man with no friends and no family. A sigh escaped his, gaze lifted when the sounds of a delibird hit his ears. Honestly, it didn’t mother the man. He was a lone wolf after all. In fact, the company of his ever growing pack of hounds was more than enough to satisfied his 'family' needs. A small smile tugged the edges of his lips, rough man hands reached out to gently grace the swollen belly of his beloved six foot hell hound. The canine turned to look at him, long ebony tailed twitched with delight. “You look like you’re about to pop.” The canine let out a snort, shifting her weight.

The man chuckled, gaze shifted to survey their surroundings. The pulse side to not being with family or friends today, there was no one out hunting down pokemon. “Well.. We should be out for too long,” the scarred man mumbled, lightly grazing the side of her belly again, “We need to keep you safe.” Azula let out a low playful growl, even barring her teeth at her master. This made him chuckle, shaking his head. “I know, you’re a tough cookie.” The canine replied with a growl mixed with a howl. “Alright alright,” he laughed, motioning for her to follow, “just let me know if we need to head home.”

for at slateport city. here we go!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tis the season [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 0:52:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KARATE CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
tis the season [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 3:05:15 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It didn’t take long for them to run into a pokemon. Azula keen sense pluck its scent up before it came into sight, low growl rattled in her chest. Dark ruby orbs darted in the direction she assumed it would come from, ebony lips lifted to show off her pearly whites. Her body took on the defensive position, ready to fight for her life. Her pups life. Maverick turned to see what has her upset, spotting the common two tone creature known as Pandora. “Easy girl,” the man mumbled to the canine, eyeing the creature, “Let’s have someone else take this one down.” Azula let out a snort, more than capable taking it down herself.

But Maverick wouldn’t allow that, summoning his fighting and dragon type to the battle. The Kommo-o roared at the creature before him, scales shined in what little light leaked through the thick clouds above. “Rhaegar,” the man growled, the wild pokemon beating its chest as it readied itself for a fight, “Focus blast.” The Pangoro rushed forward, hands extended to grab the dragon. But Rhaegar was no newbie, summoning the power of his fighting prowess in the center of his two front claws. Swiftly, the energy built. And when ready, the dragon fires an orb of yellow energy from his claws at the opponent in a FOCUS BLAST.

The attack hit head on, leaving no room for the fighting and dark type to dodge. It shouted in pain, stumbling back several steps before the pain was too much. It fell backwards, a heavy thud hit the ground. “Nice work Rhaegar,” the man praised his tamed dragon, recalling him and snatching an empty ball, “Thank you.” With the empty ball in hand, he tossed the ball to capture it. The ball hit, sucking it in and sealing behind it. Once capture confirmed, the man plucked the ball off the ground and motioned for his canine to follow. He was tired anyway.

for at slateport city. capture!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tis the season [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 4:40:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE PANGORO!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KARATE CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECIEVE 5 PD!