[attr="class","hanaparty"]
[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]snowy streets
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]slateport city
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Winter.

A wonderfully cold yet beautiful season that always seems to mark the end of a year. Throughout her travels, Lilith can't quite say that this chilly weather has always been a constant but it's a welcome sight nonetheless. Snow fills the air with a mystical atmosphere, silence filling the lanes as people huddle indoors and stoke their fires.

Tiny paws trek through the fallen snow, little feetsies buried deep into the cold with every large leap they take - Yule and Eclipse are quick to take to the white wonderland, prancing through the streets without a care in the world. On the other hand, their trainer seems a little sullen, or maybe that's just her being her usual self. She'll never show as much energy or enthusiasm for life as they do, but that won't stop her from having a tender spot for the two of her little foxes.

"Careful, you two." She murmurs, tugging on her scarf as she wades through the sleet herself. "We can't stay for too long..."
[attr="class","hanatags"] || mission
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 20:14:58 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
The ocean breeze super charges the chill in the air, causing the normally resilient Toshiaki to huddle in on himself, shivering. Still the weather was gorgeous, something straight out of a picture book with how the snowflakes descend from the sky, like tiny crystals falling down on the world. While most of the memories he harbored back in Johto were ill, the winters were beautiful; It gave the illusion of everything being brozen in time, and in turn, gave him the chance to breathe.[break]
Out of no where the Togepi nuzzled in his coat lets out a hearty trill, prompting Toshiaki to zip up his jacket instinctively. He tilts his head.[break]
"You're sure you don't wanna be inside the ball, lil' guy?"[break]
He's been told often what a natural heater he was, but he swears the Pokemon would be better off in it's pokeball.. Though Togepi wasn't budging an inch, determined to stay by it's trainer's side. Who was he to refuse? He smiles as he continues strolling through the winter wonderland of Slateport.[break]
And then, it's as if time itself stills.[break]
The Pokemon near this Pokemon's side he hadn't outwardly recognized, but, the trainer herself..[break]
His golden eyes soften as he approaches closer, tucks his scarf down in disbelief.[break]
"Lilith?"[break]

| REPLIED.
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 9:38:20 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanatext"]There are few who would recognise her - Having gone missing all those years ago, she's changed quite a bit from the little pipsqueak she once was - and even fewer who would call her by name. Stopping in her tracks, Lilith instinctively reaches towards her pocket, tugging her scarf a little higher as if she might just conceal her identity.

"Lilith?"

Her bitter, arctic gaze whittles down to something less chilling, far less piercing as she cants her head at the rare but familiar sight. Yule and Eclipse quickly stop their frolicking to mimic their trainer, scampering back to her and each choosing a leg to hide behind, tufts of their fur poking out as they view the other with caution.

"I don't know anyone by that name..."
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 21:01:08 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
In the past people have compared Toshiaki akin to a Ducklett, with how casually insults roll off his back, like water down a fowl’s rump. It wasn’t a matter of not being recognized that hurt, rather, his old friend's reaction to it all.[break]
What had happened —[break]
“It’s me, Toshiaki.” Calmly he speaks, his smile warm and radiant as if to combat the cold weather around them. It just might crack otherwise. [break]
“I guess it’s hard to remember me, being taller and all that —” or maybe, you just weren’t all that memorable in the end. He crouches down into the snowy ground, keeps a respectful distance.[break]
“And look at that! You’ve got Pokémon now. They’re real cute!”[break]
It goes quiet as his head then hangs low, smile present, but thinning by the seams. The Togepi in his coat trills sadly, sensing the shift in tone.[break]
“Maybe I do have the wrong person.. but even so —” He looks up at her, and smiles softly, sadly. “I’m happy just being able to see your face again.”

| reply.
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 8:57:00 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]There's something about his smile that breaks her, forces her to lower her guard as she turns her gaze away.

"I've always had them." She murmurs, "They were just... less healthy when we first met..." Tugging at her scarf, Lilith kneels down to pick both the foxes up, cradling them as she keeps a steady gaze on them. "And what's there to be happy about seeing me?"

He probably would have been better off staying as far away from her as he could. But she neglects to mention it when her attention is drawn to the saddened Togepi.

"Baby pokemon are most in tune with their trainer's emotions, you know?"
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 11:27:01 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The shift in energy is undeniable now. It had been years since they last each other and he couldn't help but wonder what had happened in what short amount of time to make her react like this. Whatever happened it saddened him and Togepi easily caught wind of it. Toshiaki had always worn his heart on his sleeve, for better or worse.[break][break]
"Why wouldn't I be happy to see a friend?" There's something raw about his expression. He's not hurt himself, no, but instead on her behalf. What happened to her..?[break][break]
Still, he attempts to smile. "Hey.. come on, Lil'. I know its b-been awhile.. but you were the first person to ever pay attention to me, no way I would ever forget about you; Never." [break][break]
A pause.[break][break]
"Why don't we get out of the cold and catch up? It's been too long."[break][break]
|| mission.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","subtxt"]i can't go on much longer
not knowing what i'm worth

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 22:21:27 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Oh, not like this. It's time like this where she forgets that people are such easily influenced creatures, their emotions entangling with one another and slowly spiralling with each other's touch. It's never been her style to smile and it still remains so, but just for this moment, she'll let a ghost of one linger upon her lips.

"Probably 'cos I'm a constant downer... You balance that out, don't you?"

To let go of her guardedness and let down her walls... it's definitely easier said than done. She won't be the kind to reach for Toshiaki's hand and pull him along. And yet, when she does turn to start walking, she does slow her pace every so often to check whether he's following.

"I haven't really... explored this area.... but if you know any good spots..."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 2:09:59 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It’s for a moment, yet her smile melts the growing insecurity around his fragile heart, and his gold eyes shimmer in excitement. It’s nothing more than a silver of acceptance. Still, he’ll gladly take it. Seems like the roles are reversed this time around; Lilith will be the one doing the leading today.[break][break]
Toshiaki immediately matches their pace, not going too fast or too slow, yet he is definitely eager to get moving. To catch up after so long of being away from one another.[break][break]
“Yeah! I know a great cafe for hot chocolate. My treat.” He grins wide, his cheeks red from the blistering cold hitting against them.[break][break]
| Mission.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","subtxt"]i can't go on much longer

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 1:03:42 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]The more she looks at him, the more she's reminded of a rather overexcitable puppy. His mood swings ever so quickly as he keeps pace with her, his smiles returned with warm colours that better suit him. And perhaps, she would prefer if he stays that way, never having to worry about the little things in life...

The walk to the cafe really isn't that far, but she's glad to be stepping into a warm place after letting the coastal winds sweep past her and nip at her skin. Her eyes trail over the scene, taking in the cozy ambience that the shop has created with its choice of decor and music - Comfy couches, several bean bags spread around a coffee table. Books litter the shelves tucked into a gently lit corner, a fireplace crackling as wintry music weaves into its cacophony.

"It's a nice place." She murmurs, pulling her scarf up slightly as her foxes begin to squirm a little in her grasp. Though she'd never really say it, she did kind of dislike bitter things. Perhaps, Toshi would remember that from the little fragments of time they'd spent together, even if it were a distant memory. But she really wouldn't bet too much on it, nor could she blame him for if he forgot.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || mission || theme
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 2:09:28 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

Upon entering the cozy establishment, the warm atmosphere of the cafe does well in dispelling the chill embedded deep in his bones. Though, he can only imagine Lilith is far much colder than he is, given she was out longer than him. There was still so much he didn’t know. How much the passage of time has truly affected her. Withdrawn in a way that causes him nothing but worry.[break][break]
He wanted to comfort her so badly, but knew that these things took time and a handful of patience.[break][break]
Toshiaki notices the way the Pokemon squirm in her arms. It must be difficult holding that many. Lord knows he has his hands full with Togepi, who will be wanting a coffee biscuit for sure.[break][break]
The logical solution would be to put them in their Pokeballs, but he won’t push the issue.[break][break]
“Hey, why don't you go sit down on one of the sofas with the little ones? I’ll order for us.” He flashes her a warm smile. “What would you like? The hot chocolate here’s pretty sweet, not real bitter at all. Oh! But they serve other beverages too!”[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTbottom"]

[attr="class","TTname"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","TTsubtxt"]i can't go on much longer

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

[attr="class","TTcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain b] color: #FABE52; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 0:58:46 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]She's more than happy to listen to Toshi this once, nervous gazes peering towards the line behind them and her posture tensing whenever someone gets too close.

"Just a hot chocolate..." she mumbles, reaching for his Togepi and helping it to sit on her shoulder if it wanted to. "Oh and... two warm milks... if that's okay..."

Even though they squirm, Lilith does well in keeping her foxes steady in her grasp, only letting them go when she reaches a table tucked safely into a corner. They're quick to adapt, their little paws kneeding the sofa as they sniff their brand new environment. Once they've pretty much settled, Lilith takes her seat, sinking back into the couch and letting out a sigh.

Of all the things and of all the people she could run into today...
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:54:45 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

Togepi takes to Lilith rather quickly, trilling happily as he transfers over and onto their shoulder. Maybe it was just to be nice, reassurance that she wouldn’t run off. Either way, it relived him to have a little break. With that out of the way, Toshiaki stands in line to handle their choice of orders.[break][break]
After a couple of minutes he comes back with a styrofoam cup tray and a paper bag of treats, containing a little bit of something for everybody.[break][break]
“Sorry, the line was pretty long. Warmed up yet?”[break][break]
He sets the tray on the table and takes a seat next to Lilith at a respectable distance. He didn’t want to potentially scare her off by being all too buddy-buddy with her. Togepi cozily cuddles in between them, happy that his trainer was with somebody else for a change.[break][break]
“One hot chocolate, and two warm milks for the lil’ fellas.” He smiles gently, carefully picking them out from the tray and handing each one to her. Then his lips press to his own beverge, also a hot chocolate, and he indulges in the flavor for a brief moment, before softening his gaze toward her.[break][break]
"So.. uh, what's new?"[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 3:13:17 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]It takes a while but Toshiaki eventually returns, allowing her to let go of a breath she didn't know she'd been holding onto. Her already chipped nails have been carefully picked at, the uneven edges peeled away as she counts the seconds going by.

"Kind of..." Taking the cups of hot milk from his hands, Lilith places it before her pokemon and watches as they hungrily lap it up. "Nothing's new, really. Been places, seen things, stayed out of trouble."

For as much as she could afford to. With her fate so unnaturally entwined with the dark, there are times where she simply can't hide away from danger itself. When they leave marks, they do it with the intention of taking her bounty - Merciless and cruel as they view her as nothing more than a piece of property to be returned to where it belongs.

Her skin itches whilst she quietly drinks from her own cup, hidden under her sleeves as memories scratch the surface.

"You?"
𝄞

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 23:33:57 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

“Yeah. You went under the radar pretty much. I didn’t think I’d see you again.. but I never stopped thinking about you."[break][break]
Though Toshiaki tries to remain optimistic and cheerful at all times, there are moments where the moon must eclipse over the sun, and the facade’s reign must end.[break][break]
“I’ve been — ”[break][break]
It seemed like just yesterday, how his life had flipped upside down for the better when his mother moved them back to her homeland. Then, right from under his feet the rug was swept away and he hit the cold hard floor of reality; The damning fact he will never be able to escape that man.[break][break]
An undeniable flash of fear strikes across his visage, reflects in the eyes of honey gold and through his slumped posture. But he forces it down. He can’t keep being afraid like this. [break][break]
His hand reaches up toward above his brow. The scar from all those years ago concealed by silvery bangs. His head hurt.[break][break]
“Better. I’m doing better.” He wears a smile, weak, full of pain. Togepi senses this and trills sadly, another giveaway of his farce act being poorly played.[break][break]
He sighs and takes a sip of his drink, lets it calm his tense nerves. [break][break]
“I went back to Johto for awhile to be in the Pokeathlon, but t-that was a stupid idea. So now I’m here, just tryin’ to make the best of myself.”[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Snowy Streets || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 0:57:54 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"I'm sorry."

She rarely says it but for once she finds herself blurting out such a genuine phrase.

"It isn't reall- I'm... I had to..."

Her hands try their best to take hold of his, her palms rife with scars and callouses but still gentle as it had been when they first met.

"I think I saw you on the news before... I was happy to know that you were still out there somewhere, living a good life."

Talking this much feels so off to her, but the words keep slipping off her tongue without any promise of stopping.

"And you're here now... we got to meet, whether for better or for worse. You can always tell me what's on your mind... or ramble off on something I don't know much about, just like how you used to..."
𝄞